More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:57:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Flagrant System Error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Flagrant System Error  (Read 3290 times)
Klootzak
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Flagrant System Error
« on: 2012 March 29, 11:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been ignoring this for a while. It isn't caused by anything action in game in particular, it just happens sometimes. I usually just save every 5-15 minutes depending on how much I feel like gambling. The inevitable CTD can happen after minutes or hours. Decided to finally post it just in case it's an obvious fix and I'm a retard. CLA says my neighbourhood is corrupt, but all of them end up corrupt, including fresh ones with no CC or mods other than AM and Overwatch. I have no idea what any of the error means but I've always enjoyed the idea of an Awesome Story Bus.

I figured this probably goes here since it isn't a problem with AM, it's just my shitty corrupt game.

I can also post the crash log if that's any use to anyone. CLA says it's a corrupt neighbourhood problem. I do realise this neighbourhood is fucked now, but I wonder is there a fix to spare future ones from a fiery demise?
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Flagrant System Error
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 29, 21:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go find the right place to post this and somebody with more useful knowledge may chose to answer you.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: