More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:42:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Would like to contribute
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Would like to contribute  (Read 5762 times)
phrozen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Would like to contribute
« on: 2012 March 23, 01:40:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello all,

I just came into the acquisition of 10k simpoints, and was wondering if there is anything I can buy for MATY.  I noticed that the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair has not been uploaded yet. 
Perhaps that is a good place for me to start.

Let me know if there is anything better that I should spend it on.

--
phrozen
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: Would like to contribute
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 23, 01:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Save it for when a new set comes out, everything has been posted thats currently available.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 March 23, 12:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The store usually releases new stuff at the beginning of each month on Thursday. April's fast approaching so it won't be long before they release a new set. A point of caution though. If by any chance you catch them uploading anything new to the store don't buy it right away. I would advice you to wait for a couple of hours since they often upload the sets at full price to then add a discount later. Since EA's servers are horribly glitched and a lot of people rush to buy the items you may encounter some serious problems that will require you to have to deal with EA customer service which you won't enjoy. (Seriously, they don't even lube you up first.)

I'm talking about problems such as your account being credit too much or they credit the right amount of SP but you won't be able to download the the items and they don't show up in your purchase history etc. Then again there are some people who are always very fats with uploading new store content here so maybe it's just my tin foil hat talking.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 23, 17:35:03 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 March 23, 17:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The store usually releases new stuff at the beginning of each month on Thursday. April's fast approaching so it won't be long before they release a new set. A point of caution though. If by any chance you catch them uploading anything new to the store don't buy it right away. I would advice you to wait for a couple of hours since they often upload the sets at full price to then add a discount later. Since EA's servers are horribly glitched and a lot of people rush to buy the items you may encounter some serious problems that will require you to have to deal with EA rape customer service which you won't enjoy. (Seriously, they don't even lube you up first.)

I'm talking about problems such as your account being credit too much or they credit the right amount of SP but you won't be able to download the the items and they don't show up in your purchase history etc. Then again there are some people who are always very fats with uploading new store content here so maybe it's just my tin foil hat talking.

Umm, virgali, you should really make a better effor to Know Your Audience. Comparing something trivial like EA customer service to rape does not go down well here.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 March 23, 17:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm, virgali, you should really make a better effor to Know Your Audience. Comparing something trivial like EA customer service to rape does not go down well here.

I fixed it.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
phrozen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 March 23, 18:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the feedback guys.  Duly noted.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: