More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:36:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)  (Read 244170 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 06/08/12)
« Reply #75 on: 2012 June 24, 13:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cauldron did that as well.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012 June 24, 16:56:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cauldron did that as well.

How did you get around that?  If I tried installing a non-decrapped package of the Fryer, would your ccmerged_decrapped.package still work for buff conflicts?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012 June 24, 18:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to have an on-going problem with occasional random objects uninstalling themselves when I used decrapified sims3packs, but I've not run into it at all with .packages.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012 June 24, 22:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For me it's the tree of posterity thing that decided to uninstall itself. I install everything as package but this came with LunarLakes. Lunarlakes was still there, as well as all its CC except the tree. What I did was add the tree as a decrapified package and no problemo. There's no double since the sims3pack version of it disappeared into oblivion and the fix works the same if you toss it in the override. The only important thing is to always decrap everything from the store, otherwise you will get lost with the fixes, stencils unlockers and lots to decrap or not.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2012 June 24, 23:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try installing the Fryer as a package then.  Thanks, everyone.
« Last Edit: 2012 June 25, 10:03:56 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2012 June 29, 02:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the Tree disappearing wasn't just me, then? That's kind of a relief.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2012 June 29, 16:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one having issues with the wishing well? Mine has no frog, no money bag, and no moodlets.

Anyone else?

You're apparently the only one having issues with the Search function at the moment.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 07/06/12)
« Reply #82 on: 2012 July 06, 17:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had an issue with the Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station? My pet doesn't seem to register it as a food bowl, and won't eat out of it, the food doesn't appear to be dropping down too. I dunno if me adding a smart sensor affected it or not.

Correct that, adding a smart sensor to it seems to "break" the bowl and it wont drop food down, weird.

I'm still having this problem with the Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station. Is there a fix for this or is anyone bothered to make one?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2012 July 06, 18:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had an issue with the Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station? My pet doesn't seem to register it as a food bowl, and won't eat out of it, the food doesn't appear to be dropping down too. I dunno if me adding a smart sensor affected it or not.

Correct that, adding a smart sensor to it seems to "break" the bowl and it wont drop food down, weird.

I'm still having this problem with the Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station. Is there a fix for this or is anyone bothered to make one?

I tested this a while ago and had no problems, PEBCAK? I'll test it again.

runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012 July 06, 18:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had the problem with the Wishing Well and twice with the Poker Table...I re-installed to get them back.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2012 July 06, 19:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PEBKAC. I've tested it and it works as intended. I added a dog to my lot, placed the bowl, had a sim add the automatic thing, filled the bowl, dog ate, and ate and ate and ate until it was empty, it then refilled itself. It did take a little while for it to fill itself the first time so maybe a little patience will do.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012 July 06, 21:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PEBKAC. I've tested it and it works as intended. I added a dog to my lot, placed the bowl, had a sim add the automatic thing, filled the bowl, dog ate, and ate and ate and ate until it was empty, it then refilled itself. It did take a little while for it to fill itself the first time so maybe a little patience will do.

Weird. Mine would not refill, no matter how hungry the dog got. I also had to fill it up and turn it on then add the sensor or else the food would not come out. My dog was starving and still no food. Could it be because I'm not using AM?

ETA: Well I tested it with another household and it worked. This time I had two dogs on the lot and the bloody thing worked like a charm. I'll try again witht he orginal household tomorrow and see what happens.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 06, 22:11:57 by virgali » Logged

AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2012 July 07, 15:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I ask for a clarification about the Cabinet/Sectional/Island fix?

Does decrapifying with a more recent s3rc fix the issue where if you use a custom color on a sectional, then use the eyedrop tool to copy and attach it (even in the same direction), causes the attached sectional to lose its custom color? The fix description only mentions corners and being unable to use CAS at all (which I can do), so I thought I would inquire.

I am asking because I can sometimes get the cabinet and not the corresponding cabinet island to behave properly if I undergo that procedure, or other such oddness where you would think if one object in the sims3pack would work, the other would too.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 07, 16:10:47 by AbyssBunny » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012 July 07, 18:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decrapify.exe is the decrapifier program.  s3rc is the file compressor.  I can see where there would be some confusion.  If only they were labeled somehow.

AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012 July 07, 21:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

decrapify.exe is actually just a drag-and-drop wrapper executable for s3rc's decrapifier function (for people who have no idea how to use a command line and/or just for convenience). s3rc is the actual tool that gets updated, hence my statement. I assure you I am not confused. See for yourself:

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Invoke with "s3rc -fD" (fixonly, decrapify) OR "decrapify" (drag/drop FOR TARDS).

s3rc is the executable that does the lifting, but you don't have to invoke the new options.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 07, 21:44:18 by AbyssBunny » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012 July 07, 23:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

decrapify.exe is actually just a drag-and-drop wrapper executable for s3rc's decrapifier function (for people who have no idea how to use a command line and/or just for convenience). s3rc is the actual tool that gets updated, hence my statement. I assure you I am not confused. See for yourself:

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Invoke with "s3rc -fD" (fixonly, decrapify) OR "decrapify" (drag/drop FOR TARDS).

s3rc is the executable that does the lifting, but you don't have to invoke the new options.

Aren't you just the speshul fucking snowflaek.

AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012 July 07, 23:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's official, people. Education is at such an all-time low point that being able to read and retain information makes you special.

What a wonderful woooorld...
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2012 July 07, 23:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's official, people. Education is at such an all-time low point that being able to read and retain information makes you special.

No, you're a snowflaek because you're in here dripping with pretension.

AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2012 July 08, 00:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh really? Do tell, I am all ears.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2012 July 08, 00:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh reallly?!! Well here you go.  FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

meh.
AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2012 July 08, 00:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh really?!?!?! By jove, such crude language! My monocle just popped out! Harumph! Pffile!
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2012 July 08, 07:16:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh really?!?!?! By jove, such crude language! My monocle just popped out! Harumph! Pffile!

The fact that your monocle popped out should be enough of a clue that you shouldn't be inserting it into your ass. You should probably seek advice about having a procedure for anal retreading. I am certain if you watch a Monopoly commercial you will see the correct placement for a monocle, and also see that a monocle falls from it's position.

If you were able to effectively read and retain information you would have solved the issue on your own instead of acting like a complete douche bag.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2012 July 08, 15:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My store content all works properly, super special snowflake.

magnetic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 07/20/12)
« Reply #98 on: 2012 July 21, 12:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My chocolate fountain works well now with the fix, but I have none of the 5 moodlets linked to its use.. Maybe there is something more to add in  the fix
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 07/20/12)
« Reply #99 on: 2012 July 21, 16:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My chocolate fountain works well now with the fix, but I have none of the 5 moodlets linked to its use.. Maybe there is something more to add in  the fix

Maybe go back to where you found the fix and read everything there carefully.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: