More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:50:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)  (Read 244154 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)
« on: 2012 March 20, 22:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What will you find in this thread?
You'll find a log of issues with the Sims 3 store content and store content only. The first post will be updated with current fixes while the second post below will contain information of past issues that already got fixed or aren't fixed yet. You'll also find links to these fixes. If you have any issue with the store content please post it in this thread from now on.

Current fixes

*Premium content fix by Kissing_Toast:
Issue: There's a conflict with various premium content from the store such as the magic items, the Fountain of Youth, the Tree of Prosperity and the Hypnotizer.
Arred version: His fix works for both decrapped items as package file conversions.
Download: This thread.
Notes: These files are now updated and include many fixes, please read the instructions in KT's thread.

*Asian Hot Tub fix by Kissing_Toast:
Issue: Infinite Flowing Hot Tub doesn't display the proper animations. The water wasn't flowing from the right spot.
Arred version: Works for both decrapped content and package file conversions.
Download: This thread.
Notes: See original thread.

*Exclusive Pet Store Register fix by Kissing_Toast:
Issue: Decrappifying the register causes it to break and you won't be able to buy items from it.
Arred version: Decrappified content.
Download: KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome
Notes: There are other fixes for this problem. Using AwesomeMod ought to fix the register but some people reported that it didn't allow you to buy the exclusive items. You can also use the comrpessorizor (not the decrappifier!) on the sims3pack file and extract it using delphy's tool. You are then able to use S3PE to find the register package, extract that and place it in your mods folder.

*Missing Fences Fix:
Issue: Certain fences wouldn't show up in-game, this is a very old issue.
Arred version: Decrapped content and package file conversions.
Download: Update your decrappifiying tools.
Notes: Pescado updated the s3rc tools and it's been fixed since then. If you're still having issues with fences make sure you have the latest files.

*Counters/Sectionals/Islands Fix:
Issue: These store items would revert back to default when placed in corners and Create-a-style (CAST) wouldn't work at all for those who use package files.
Arred version: Decrapped only.
Notes: Since an update of the s3rc tools these items have been working fine for those who use the decrappify method. Those who use package file still experience these issues.

*Generations Registration Reward Phone fix:
Issue: Decrappifiying the phone causes it to break. (Missing Resources box, no handle)
Arred version: Decrapped content.
Download: Kissing_Toast's fix. (The download file is the same one for the premium content fix I linked above.)
Notes: Please take into account that EA did not make custom animations for this phone. Sims will use the regular animations they use for their modern phones.
MOAR Fix: You can also extract the package file yourself and place it in your mods folder. This should also fix the issue.

*The Ambitions Registration Reward fix:
Issue: You get additional items you're able to sculpt or invent. Although you are able to buy these through buydebug, the option for actually making these items on their corresponding "workbenches" are missing.
Arred version: Decrappified content and package files as well.
Download: KT's KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome.
Notes: Originally uploaded by Rothchild but AwesomeMod makes this mod obsolete KT's fix is for people that don't use AM.

*Female Sportwear fix by Clara:
Issue: Apparently the clothing file is referencing a file outside of the package that needs to be undecrapified.
Arred version: Decrapped content only.
Download: This post.
Notes: Make sure to delete your cache files so the game can generate the right thumbnail in CAS. Morphs are still borked with this fix.
MOAR Fix: Install the set as a package file. DO NOT decrappify, use s3rc only and Delphy's tool to extract the files.

*Dr. Pepper Lagomorph in Neon lamp fix by Clara:
Issue: The lamp is using the wrong texture.
Arred version:Decrapped content.
Download:Clara's post..
Notes: A fix was also created by Menaceman but unfortunately it conflicts with the Christmas stockings. His thread is still around but please use Clara's fix instead.

*Fireplaces fix:
Issue: Several fireplaces would not show up in-game even when converted into package files.
Arred version: Decrapped and package files.
Notes: This issue was fixed by a s3rc update. Please make sure you're using the latest s3rc files.

*Tree of Prosperity pixies & fireflies lightshow fix by nonamena:
Issue: There's leftover code in the object for pixies and fireflies to appear but it requires an object that's not released yet for them to work.
Download: Modthesims.info
Notes: This is a purely aesthetic fix, the tree will work properly without it and it won't conflict with Kissing_Toast's Premium Content Fix posted above.

*"Romanza Bridal Party" dresses fix by Kissing_Toast:
Issue: Sims would wear the dress during pregnancy despite it missing the appropriate mesh/morph.
Arred version: Decrapped and package file.
Download: Kissing_Toast's blog.
Notes: The file is called CASP_NoRandoms and also fixes the Barnacle Bay and Riverview clothing so sims won't use them at random.

*"BahHaus" windows fix by Aussome:
Issue: Two windows in this set would create a gap in the wall next to them when used diagonally.
Download: Aussome's post.
Notes: None.

*"Edwardian Kitchen" counter top fix by Kissing_Toast:
Issue: If you have a dishwasher or trash compactor in the counter, when you open these the counter can still be seen.
Download: Kissing_Toast's thread.
Notes: See original thread; this fix consists of two files as of 07/19/2012.

*Kissing_Toast's StoreFix_Awesome:
Issue: Several borked windows, several borked and conflicting premium content, routing issue with Banquet Fan, borked Rotary Phone.
Download: KT's thread.
Notes: Kissing_Toast included several fixes in the same file, please read his first post to see what fixes are included in the file.

*Cellar Arch "fix":
Issue: There's a gap issue when it's placed on a wall and one person reported it even crashed their game.
Download: Fresh copy.
Notes: This object got fixed by EA themselves but you'll need to install the new file for it to work. As far as I know this is an untouched sims3pack file so you'll need to decrap and convert it to package file yourself.

*Antique clock from the Storybook set fix by Havelock:
Issue: The clock can't be placed on the fireplaces' mantles.
Arred version: Decrapped and package.
Download: Havelock's post.

*Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer and Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine fix:
Issue: They produce no food for decrapped versions of the item. There's also a buff conflict with other premium content.
Download: KT_StoreFix_Awesome.
Notes: Kissing_Toast adds all the premium fixes into one easy downloadable file. Make sure you have the latest version.

*MultiTab 6000 fix:
Issue: There's also a buff conflict with other premium content.
Download: KT_StoreFix_Awesome.
Notes: Kissing_Toast adds all the premium fixes into one easy downloadable file. Make sure you have the latest version.

*Clearstory Rectangular Window
Issue: This window is non-recolorable and creates gaps in the wall when placed.
Download: This post by Kissing_Toast. Can now be found on the first page of KT's thread.
Notes: None

*Quaint dining chair fix
Issue: Sims clip through the chair when they sit in it. You can see that here.
Notes: Use jaldeer's re-uploaded version of the "Once Upon A Time" set. If you have this issue in your game you need to locate the set and uninstall it first.

*Retro Model T Dining Chair from the Mid-century Modern Dining & Style set
Issue: Chair is unusable because it gives a routing failure error.
Download: KT store fix.
Notes: EA borked the chair while fixing a missing stencil issue reported below. KT's fix works for both the old and new file.

*Missing stencil teen dress from Mid-century Modern Dining & Style set
Issue: The stencil is enabled for ages YA and up but is missing for teens.
Download: KT store fix.
Notes: EA fixed this but the new file broke the chair that comes with the set. This fix works for both the old and new file.

The following premium items were added to KT's fix file:
*Hit 'em Harder Blackjack Table
*Triple Riches Slots O'Jackpots Slot Machine
*Wishing Well
*Several missing icons of the new "Gambling" skill
*Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain
*Steam-It-Up Sauna
*Infinite Zen Massage Table
*Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine
*Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop
*Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill
*SwiftGro Gardening Station and Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower

Notes: The file can be downloaded from his thread and one should read the insrtuctions in his post carefully.

Important: As of 07/05/2012 Kissing_Toast rearranged his fixes into new separate files. Please read his firs post for further instructions.

I also have two fixes that are packaged with the files from the downloads thread. It's a hair and a steampunk top. I have the fixes in my game but I have no clue what they're supposed to fix or who made them.

(Work in progress. I will update this shortly.)
« Last Edit: 2012 November 20, 18:27:33 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 20, 22:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Current issues
*"Never the Bride" dress from the "Romanza Bridal Party" set is assigned to pregnant sims even though it doesn't have a pregnant mesh. FIXED by Kissing_Toast.
*There is an issue with the Edwardian kitchen counter or dishwasher. When Sims open the dishwasher the counter can still be seen inside. FIXED by Kissing_Toast.
*The King and Queen of Steam hot tub is also using the wrong animation. There is a slit for the water between the King and Queen but it flows at the base of the wall instead. There are no custom animations for this hot tub so it's working as intended.
*Muntin Window - borked FIXED by Kissing_Toast
*Gothique Window - borked FIXED by Kissing_Toast
*Modernism Window - borked FIXED by Kissing_Toast
*Nega Door Archway - borked FIXED by Kissing_Toast
*Not So Private Study Door - borked FIXED by Kissing_Toast
Intrinsic window BahHaus - clipping
Three Traceried window - Gothique Library - clipping
Traceried window - clipping
Transparent window - BahHaus - clipping
the Insulator - extra wall
the Insulator bay window - clipping
Gothic Home Office - Technophobe - clipping
Edwardian Expression Kitchen counter - not castable
Retro Model T Dining Chair - routing failure/unusable

(Work in progress.)
« Last Edit: 2012 November 18, 21:57:04 by virgali » Logged

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 March 20, 22:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Annoyances
These items are not really borked but may cause mild to heavy annoyance.

*"Ultra Lounge" stairs, fences and gates.
Issue: These items can't be recolored due to the fact that they were released before EA made it possible to recolor such items.
Download: KT's fix.
Notes: There's also a fix for the Hewnsman objects in his thread. Please read his post for further instructions.

*Wishing Well: nothing happened. By Kissing_Toast
Issue: This is a tuning file that removes the chance of "nothing happened" when your sim uses the wishing Well. You can also tune other things related to the WW too.

*Store patch V1.1 won't "stick".
Issue: For some odd reason the store patch needs to be downloaded multiple times and sometimes stops working which reverses its fixes and causes the Spellbook not to work anymore among other things.
Download: First post of KT's Store Fix thread.
Notes: This file needs to be decrapped if that's how you install your store content.

Other Store-type fixes

*NRaas Dresser Invalid Parts file by notouching:
Issue: Several store clothes are flagged as valid for random/maternity while they don't have the proper morphs.
Arred version: Decrapped and package file.
Download: This file.
Notes: NRaas mod needed for this file to work, so I added it here in a separate section.

*Male outfits from the Once Upon a Time set by Kissing_Toast
Issue: Several of the male outfits from this set aren't flagged for YA.
Arred version: Decrapped and Package.
Download: This link.
Notes: EA released an official fix for these; please download jaldeer's re-uploaded file here.

*Diesel 55 Men's Wear stencil fix by KT
Issue: One of the outfits has stencils which renders it unrecolorable. This is done by design though.
Download: Stencil fix thread
Notes:

Questionable issues
These are issues that got reported but I have no clue whether it was a case of tight pants, whether they got fixed or if I should add them to this thread because they need to be fixed.

*Zen set patterns appear as blank, unselectable items in the fabric section. PEBKAC.
*"Lagomorph in Neon" Dr. Pepper lamp has the wrong texture. Supposedly this got fixed but I'm not sure how. One person suggested to "get rid of" the Christmas stocking to fix it. FIXED by Clara.
*An issue reported by Jezzer which I believe is still unresolved? He's missing several fireplaces. I believe he uses package files. FIXED by s3rc update.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 29, 14:52:21 by virgali » Logged

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 March 20, 22:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're too nice Virgali.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 March 20, 23:26:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*The Ambitions Registration Reward fix by Rothchild:
Issue: You get additional items you're able to sculpt or invent. Although you are able to buy these through buydebug, the option for actually making these items on their corresponding "workbenches" are missing.
Arred version: Decrappified content and possibly package files as well.
Download: Rothchild's thread.

The 4shared page for this is coming up invalid.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 March 20, 23:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the catch. It seems that AM should render this mod useless either way so I'll edit this ASAP. There are other files linked in the thread I realized so I'll check if those work and post them as well.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 March 21, 04:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet. The fireplace issue was like the fence issue, Pes updated s3cr to fix that.

Current issues
*"Never the Bride" dress from the "Romanza Bridal Party" set is assigned to pregnant sims even though it doesn't have a pregnant mesh.
*There is an issue with the Edwardian kitchen counter or dishwasher. When Sims open the dishwasher the counter can still be seen inside.

(Work in progress.)

Will look into these.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 March 21, 08:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet. The fireplace issue was like the fence issue, Pes updated s3cr to fix that.

Current issues
*"Never the Bride" dress from the "Romanza Bridal Party" set is assigned to pregnant sims even though it doesn't have a pregnant mesh.
*There is an issue with the Edwardian kitchen counter or dishwasher. When Sims open the dishwasher the counter can still be seen inside.

(Work in progress.)

Will look into these.

I'm very grateful. I forgot to add another hot tub issue to the list. I know you were talking to the person who reported the issue in the ts3 store tech help thread. Since you fixed the Asian hot tub I assumed you were looking into this one as well. I added it to the list nevertheless in case you forgot or are having trouble getting it to work so someone else can take a shot at it too.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 March 21, 14:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Current issues

(Work in progress.)

Will look into these.

I'm very grateful. I forgot to add another hot tub issue to the list. I know you were talking to the person who reported the issue in the ts3 store tech help thread. Since you fixed the Asian hot tub I assumed you were looking into this one as well. I added it to the list nevertheless in case you forgot or are having trouble getting it to work so someone else can take a shot at it too.

The other hot tub is a no go, no other hot tub uses a suitable animation. I know there is a comprehensive list somewhere on the BBS of all the borked store items, or at least there was.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/377929.page#5405003

« Last Edit: 2012 March 21, 14:47:33 by kissing_toast » Logged

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 March 21, 15:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Bahhaus set bigger windows are screwed, Aussome posted a fix here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.msg589338.html#msg589338

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 March 21, 17:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed the Romanza dresses and the routing issue with the Banquet Fan, updated in my thread.

I went through the list at the BBS, some things are borked, some are not. This is what I found in MY game.

1. Muntin Window - borked
2. Fences, stairs and gates from "Ultra Lounge" set - is non recolorable but were made before they made all stairs and stuff recolorable so look at it how you will
3. Hands > Sands * REQUIRES UPDATE *
4. Simetry Seater * REQUIRES UPDATE *
5. ]Bed Barthelme * REQUIRES UPDATE *

6. II-Stand Hamper * REQUIRES FIX * - was made before laundry was possible, decorative item is decorative
7. Vintage Rotary Phone * REQUIRES FIX *
8. Tropical Tiki Fountain * REQUIRES FIX *
9. Moroccan Oasis Fountain * REQUIRES FIX *
10. Faire Frog Fountain * REQUIRES FIX *
11. Tranquil Trickle Fountain * REQUIRES FIX *
12. Fun Time for Kraken Fountain * REQUIRES FIX *
13. Poseidon's Fury * REQUIRES FIX *
14. Fountain of the Sphinx * REQUIRES FIX *

15. Gothique Window - borked
16. Modernism Window - borked  
17. Nega Door Archway - borked  
18. Not So Private Study Door - borked  
19. Flute Forward * REQUIRES FIX * - PEBKAC

Numbers 3, 4 and 5 are category issues, there are too many of these for me to want to attempt to fix. As for the fountains there are no pics of these items or descriptions stating that they are supposed to have any animations. Yes, some of them look like they should, but should and supposed to are two different things. I will look to see if they have effect files in their packages but I doubt it. The doors and windows with clipping problems are an easy-esk fix, might start working on these.

If anyone wants to post links to these items in single sims3packs or untouched packages do so, that will speed things up as I don't feel like hunting down what sets they come from then having to dig around to find these specific items.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 21, 18:35:40 by kissing_toast » Logged

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 March 21, 19:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the catch. It seems that AM should render this mod useless either way so I'll edit this ASAP. There are other files linked in the thread I realized so I'll check if those work and post them as well.

Well I'm running the Steam version so I can't use Awesomemod. If anyone has a mirror for that fix somewhere it'd be much appreciated.

*Edited to add: I actually own Ambitions so I could install the real Ultimate Career Bundle, but I'm running one big package file that has all the Store crap and bonuses for the entire year decrapped into one file so if I install the real one too I'll get dups.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 21, 19:18:36 by Motoki » Logged

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 March 21, 19:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know they had a list over at the BBS. I found some re-categorizing fixes here as well but didn't post them on purpose exactly for that very same reason you mentioned. As long as people are able to find the objects and they work properly I personally don't think it's worth the trouble. Besides we are now able to make collections either way.

I'm very happy you're willing to look into the files and fix what you are able to. I understand what the deal is with the hot tubs and fountains so that's no problem at all. Though it wouldn't surprise me that they just couldn't be arsed to make custom animations for the objects. We can only expect you to fix what's truly borked but at least this way we'll know which are and aren't. I could look around if someone already made a mod to make the "Ultra Lounge" stuff recolorable if not then that's too bad. I don't consider them to be borked in that case but I'll post them here so people will know why they can't recolor them.

Speaking about the Romanza dresses, I just experienced this problem in my game. I got my sim preggers by accident so I had to rush the wedding. She had her first baby-bump right after the wedding and switched to that fugly Romanza dress. I'm relieved I won't be running into that problem again.

@morringanrant: thanx, I'll update soonish.

Well I'm running the Steam version so I can't use Awesomemod. If anyone has a mirror for that fix somewhere it'd be much appreciated.

*Edited to add: I actually own Ambitions so I could install the real Ultimate Career Bundle, but I'm running one big package file that has all the Store crap and bonuses for the entire year decrapped into one file so if I install the real one too I'll get dups.

Motoki, I updated the first post. Rothchild uploaded another test version of his fix. He uploaded it to the thread so you should be able to download it. There's another person who took a shot at it as well, Cryssil, and those files are also still available. The links I made in the thread should lead you directly to their posts.

ETA: Maybe there's someone out there who still has the file would be so kindly to re-up it for those that don't use AM.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 21, 19:31:56 by virgali » Logged

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 March 21, 19:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the Product Registration Fix for the Ambitions stuff. NOT the objects just the fix. I got this one from here when they first came out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ee6uzd33exj1csb

Also, I have no missing pattern in my game so I call PEBKAC on that one. Is there a pic of what that pattern is anywhere? For the Edwardian kitchen, they never made/included the mesh for the counter top. I am working on making one right now.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 March 21, 20:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the Product Registration Fix for the Ambitions stuff. NOT the objects just the fix. I got this one from here when they first came out.

Also, I have no missing pattern in my game so I call PEBKAC on that one. Is there a pic of what that pattern is anywhere? For the Edwardian kitchen, they never made/included the mesh for the counter top. I am working on making one right now.

I thought it could be PEBKAC since I never had any issues with patterns either but I figured I should post it just in case. I just reported the problem as is since the person mentioned that they use package files, I on the other hand decrappify my stuff, so I thought maybe that's the reason they're experiencing problems. I'll update accordingly.

Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012 March 21, 20:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell, Menaceman never did get the fix for the Lagomorph in Neon working for people who also have the Christmas stockings installed. I uploaded a version here a few months ago that had no reported problems.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012 March 21, 20:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell, Menaceman never did get the fix for the Lagomorph in Neon working for people who also have the Christmas stockings installed. I uploaded a version here a few months ago that had no reported problems.

Aha! Someone did mention in the thread that you need to remove the xmas stockings for the lamp to work. Things are starting to make sense now. I'll add yours ASAP.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012 March 21, 21:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issue: Apparently the clothing file is referencing a file outside of the package that needs to be undecrapified.
Arred version: Decrapped content possibly package files.
Notes: Make sure to delete your cache files so the game can generate the right thumbnail in CAS.

Wow, great work on this list. Just though I'd say that installing Sportswear set as packages (using s3rc only) prevents the problem in the first place.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012 March 21, 21:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notes: Make sure to delete your cache files so the game can generate the right thumbnail in CAS.

Wow, great work on this list. Just though I'd say that installing Sportswear set as packages (using s3rc only) prevents the problem in the first place.

Does the morphs still work this way? Because they don't when decrapped.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2012 March 21, 21:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the morphs still work this way? Because they don't when decrapped.

Yep, the morphs work with the non-decrapped package.

If anyone is interested, I made a NRaas Dresser Invalid Parts file with all the really stupid store clothes fixed so they aren't valid for random/maternity when they have no morphs.  Everything is for de-crapped sims3packs except a couple of DrPepper items, which I have in a package.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f688491ft48n829

Edit: I went through this package:

These are actually altered game files, presumably from an Ambitions patch-level, which are incompatible with 1.33.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 21, 22:15:25 by notouching » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2012 March 21, 22:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just though I'd say that installing Sportswear set as packages (using s3rc only) prevents the problem in the first place.
Duly noted notouching. Just to be clear, your files only work for those who use Twallan's mod, right? There are more files in Rothchild's thread, I linked the posts above, do you mind taking a look at those? I believe Cryllis set the files to base-game. I have zero knowledge of coding so I have no clue what I'm talking about, hopefully you don't mind taking a look, please?

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2012 March 21, 23:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just though I'd say that installing Sportswear set as packages (using s3rc only) prevents the problem in the first place.
Duly noted notouching. Just to be clear, your files only work for those who use Twallan's mod, right? There are more files in Rothchild's thread, I linked the posts above, do you mind taking a look at those? I believe Cryllis set the files to base-game. I have zero knowledge of coding so I have no clue what I'm talking about, hopefully you don't mind taking a look, please?
Yes, the file I uploaded will only be useful if one is using Twallan's Dresser mod. Otherwise it will sit and take up space in the Mods folder for no good reason. Also, I checked those files from Cryllis and Rothchild and they are all out of date XML mods.

For KT:
I have the following in untouched packages.
Muntin Window - from Indulgent Living.
Gothique Window - from Gothique Living.
Nega Door Archway -   From Hewnsman Living/Full Hewnsman set. doorSingleGlassAnCArch.Sims3Pack, 0xa3fc7dbe1b33446f8d47bce25a61ada6.package
Not-So-Private Study Door - From Hewsman Liviing/Full Hewnsman set. doorSingleGlassAnC.Sims3Pack, 0x3e7204e460364ad0bf474654aff4d679.package

Apparently I don't have this set untouched anymore, but here's some information you might find useful.
Modernism Window -  From Collectionne Stancke (Modern Minimalist). WindowModMin2x1.Sims3Pack, 0x2c096274160a4673ad81810bd3a18f0a.package

Edit: Found the Hewnsman stuff after all.
Edit2: Links removed due to fix being created.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 23, 07:11:34 by notouching » Logged
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2012 March 21, 23:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so basically don't use any Ambitions product registration fixes posted by Kissing Toast, Cryllis or Rothchild because they are all out of date. Got it.

Meh, I'll probably just install the real sims3pack for those rewards and live with duplicates.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012 March 21, 23:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try to get started on the doors and windows tonight as well as seeing if I can update those XMLs for Ambitions. I also have all the unrecolorable stairs, fences, railings and gates all set up to "fix" I just need to decide how I'm going to go about it.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012 March 22, 00:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On that female sports outfit fix, is the CASThumbnails.package the only file you need to delete in order for it to show up right in CAS?

That only resets the thumbnail, that is irrelevant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: