More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 05:09:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  SimFest- No Performer?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SimFest- No Performer?  (Read 13384 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
SimFest- No Performer?
« on: 2012 March 16, 23:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I'm playing in Starlight Shores, and a message pops up telling me a SimFest is about to begin, this is at 8am sim time. So I head over to the open venue in the park, and there are a heap of sims sitting around clapping their hands, but there is no performer, it gets to 8pm sim night, sims are still clapping their hands to his no show performer. Anyone else facing this issue?

Edit: In the end it got to about 2am, and I had to reset the stage object, as sims were passing out on the floor.

On another note, I also receive a "Sim-a-gram" request, however it does not say where, and when I go to neighbourhood view, it is no where to be seen.

I'm running only AwesomeMod and NRAAS' mods.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
Re: SimFest- No Performer?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 17, 00:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I had this happen with the park stage. It might be something to do with the park, because Simfests have worked elsewhere with no problems.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 March 17, 02:01:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this happen with the Rodeo place, possibly because the SimFest started when the venue was closed.  The park has worked fine for me so far.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 March 17, 08:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god I am now experiencing an even worse bug...I can't even perform any gigs! My sim got to level 2 of the singer career, and I received an opportunity straight away asking me to perform at Verde Park. I go there, and the option to audition is greyed out, it says that I am not experienced enough. I decided to test and see how experienced I needed to be and forcibly leveled her up, no again, so I maxed out her level, still nothing, she can't perform at ANY venue in the town...

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2012 March 17, 09:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try cancelling the opportunity. I know I was able to do a lvl 2 performance in a small park with a stage, so I don't think you are the wrong level.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 March 17, 09:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try cancelling the opportunity. I know I was able to do a lvl 2 performance in a small park with a stage, so I don't think you are the wrong level.

Tried that, also tried quitting her job and starting fresh, same result.

After accepting the opportunity, it's suppose to appear in my Gig schedule isn't it? Or am I wrong?

Edit: I removed my mods folder and it fixed the issue lol..

Edit: So apparently it turned out to be the Product Registration fix posted on this site sometime back. The fix for the Registration gifts that came with Ambitions, removing that caused the issue to go away, I didn't think to remove that out of my folder. Anyone know of any recent fixes for those items, so they have their animations etc, which is what the fix did?
« Last Edit: 2012 March 18, 04:10:18 by Rubyelf » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 March 24, 17:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know, that registration business is already disabled as part of AwesomeMod. so no additional mods should be required there.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 March 24, 22:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not everybody uses AM though Pes. I posted about this in the "Store Fix" thread so maybe a good modding soul might want to update the old files. That problem you mentioned happened to me several times in a vanilla game so it could be possible that you experience that again even though you removed to the mod.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 March 25, 00:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not everybody uses AM though Pes. I posted about this in the "Store Fix" thread so maybe a good modding soul might want to update the old files. That problem you mentioned happened to me several times in a vanilla game so it could be possible that you experience that again even though you removed to the mod.

This is on my "to do" list, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 March 25, 07:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is on my "to do" list, just haven't gotten to it yet.

KT, you're a lifesaver as usual. I hope it's not a lot of trouble to get the files updated.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: