More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:06:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Hostile Play Environment
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hostile Play Environment  (Read 20268 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: Hostile Play Environment
« Reply #25 on: 2012 March 15, 22:09:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it's really disappointing. I keep thinking this is a thread about playing sims half way up Mount Everest, or on the front line, or in a tank of sharks. Perhaps the thread should be re-railed in this direction.

I think my most hostile game environment was probably trying to play Mario Kart whilst a team of hyenas gathered mere feet away, to settle in for a night of "Let's freak the woozel out". True, there was a fence between us, but the stares put me off my laptime.
I hope it was Double Dash. That is the only acceptable Mario Kart as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I was in a campsite in the middle of the wilderness, so there was not so much of the console games going on. Mario Kart DS all the way.
Doin' it wrong. 4X4 + inverter = TV and console.

Bugger
Lipless Loser

off on another strange Bugger tangent...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 March 15, 23:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SNES Mario Kart or GTFO. You crazy kids.

<Dark_Trepie> Booty's go OHHH!. Pirate Booty's go ARRR!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2012 March 16, 01:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with the SNES MK love, but Double Dash has toadette. Along with the BLUE SHELL OF DOOM.

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012 March 16, 01:44:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SNES Mario Kart or GTFO. You crazy kids.

Hmm, I think I was playing GBA Mazza Kart, not DS. So I probably was

I know it makes me a philistine but I have the fondest memories for Mario Kart 64 out of all the MK games. Sorry, but nothing beats finally making that jump through the waterfall on Koopa Beach or smacking your little brother off Skyscraper (aka the work of the devil).

Skadi: HUR. I have like, zero idea what that even means, but taking a console out on holiday seems a little extreme. Just a little Cheesy

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Bugger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012 March 16, 05:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with the SNES MK love, but Double Dash has toadette. Along with the BLUE SHELL OF DOOM.

Yes. Being winrar of mushrooms, I can see how toadette would sway you.  SOOZE, on the other hand, has no excuse.

I know it makes me a philistine but I have the fondest memories for Mario Kart 64 out of all the MK games. Sorry, but nothing beats finally making that jump through the waterfall on Koopa Beach or smacking your little brother off Skyscraper (aka the work of the devil).

HEM.  I would make a snarky comment in regard to your pending punishment and how well deserved it would be, but I am above such things. /sniff

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012 March 16, 10:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Being winrar of mushrooms, I can see how toadette would sway you.  SOOZE, on the other hand, has no excuse.

HEM.  I would make a snarky comment in regard to your pending punishment and how well deserved it would be, but I am above such things. /sniff

What can I say? N64 was the console of my childhood, therefore everything on N64 is instantly better than everything that's not on N64.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2012 March 16, 12:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What can I say? N64 was the console of my childhood, therefore everything on N64 is instantly better than everything that's not on N64.
Same here. In fact, I was going to respond last night to this effect (N64 Mario Kart is the best) but I got distracted by SHINY THINGS elsewhere. I didn't have a Gamecube to play Double Dash on, but I've played it since, and I've not been super impressed. N64 has biased me.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
Solowren
Senator

A flock of crapped nerds

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 March 17, 02:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MARIO KART WII OR BUST

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 March 17, 03:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SOMEONE lost our Double Dash disk, so we are stuck playing Mario Kart Wii, which is fine and all, but it's no Double Dash.

Also, why is the OP so bias against mean people? Mean is a legitimate lifestyle choice.

Bugger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 March 17, 03:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MARIO KART WII OR BUST

I am making a note of this. My list is getting mighty long.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: