More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:09:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780578 times)
sikh
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1325 on: 2014 July 13, 19:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: friendlyquark
You are on the wrong board. This is a board for people who have basic reading comprehension skills and the ability to utilize a search engine. Please find another board to get help from, since you are going to get utterly savaged here.
You for taking the time to write me this, but have not found the time to answer my question? You are very strange ..
__________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: Sikh
I do not understand what files need to install

So if you use decrapped sims3packs without Awesomemod than you should need all four files.
If you use Awesomemod than you need three. If you use all legit items than you should only need one,
two if you don't use Awesomemod.

What 4 file?
I see 6 ...

What does the word «DECRAP»?
I do not speak English. So I'm asking.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2014 July 14, 01:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does the word «DECRAP»?
I do not speak English. So I'm asking.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.msg436640.html#msg436640

This is the tool that does the decrap process. It just means removing the crap from the sims3pack files. Have a good look through this section of the forum and use google translate. I want to see some evidence of work on your part before I help again.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Avora
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2014 July 15, 00:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No idea if this will help anyone but what fixed my problem (corn and cucumber not working and toast/scones resetting sims), along with removing all the fix files except oldmill+wowonder, was making sure a fresh copy of the ccmerged file was in my overrides folder as well as the DCBackup one. I had, for some reason, deleted the ccmerged file from my overrides altogether but placing the up to date one in there fixed my problem.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2014 July 15, 01:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No idea if this will help anyone but what fixed my problem (corn and cucumber not working and toast/scones resetting sims), along with removing all the fix files except oldmill+wowonder, was making sure a fresh copy of the ccmerged file was in my overrides folder as well as the DCBackup one. I had, for some reason, deleted the ccmerged file from my overrides altogether but placing the up to date one in there fixed my problem.

Does all the previous content that needed fixes still work?

Avora
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 2014 July 15, 01:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does all the previous content that needed fixes still work?

Ah, my bad, I meant all the fixes concerning the old mill set (cuke_corn fix, canning_tea-fixes etc) But yes everything else still works.

Looking back at my file set up it seems I do have those mill set fixes installed in my packages folder but I'm not sure if they are necessary. All I know is that making sure copies of the up to date ccmerged file are in all of these folders seems to have fixed my problems.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 15, 10:37:26 by Avora » Logged
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2014 July 20, 04:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I got all the premium content on "http://freesims-3.tumblr.com" and then put in the store fix by notouching, the bakery fix by notouching, the popcorn mill wonder combined fix from notouching, and Nona's ccmerged from "http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/" I have no worlds, only the items from worlds as well as PC items from store. Only installed world I have is a fanmade world called Legacy Island (no itf stuff). I have Base Game, All EPs, and All SPs.
When notouching fix the popcorn & mill wonderHuh

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2014 July 20, 09:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I got all the premium content on "http://freesims-3.tumblr.com" and then put in the store fix by notouching, the bakery fix by notouching, the popcorn mill wonder combined fix from notouching, and Nona's ccmerged from "http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/" I have no worlds, only the items from worlds as well as PC items from store. Only installed world I have is a fanmade world called Legacy Island (no itf stuff). I have Base Game, All EPs, and All SPs.
When notouching fix the popcorn & mill wonderHuh

Good question. I guess OneCuteKat is referring to Captain_Marie's fixes.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2014 July 21, 15:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I use all the fixes for despcraped stuff? Huh

I think you mean "derpcraped."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2014 July 21, 22:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, sorry: Can I use all the fixes for derpcraped stuff?

My first thought was that this was brilliantly funny. Unfortunately, after checking your post history, I have to say only one of those words still applies.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2014 July 22, 09:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A little question, please.
I never changed my ressource.cfg file since at least 4 years, should be modified to take into account Files "Overrides" folder? ?
Burninator
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: 2014 July 23, 07:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very confused
What do I need to download, just to fix the set "Brunch at the Old Mill"?
Please Help me
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 2014 July 23, 14:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very confused
Please Help me

You have been helped. Read the posts above yours, and if the fixes there don't work, then post what you have done, and the result. If that is too much work for you, then you need to GTFO because we don't take kindly to your type around here.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Burninator
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 2014 July 23, 23:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very confused
Please Help me

You have been helped. Read the posts above yours, and if the fixes there don't work, then post what you have done, and the result. If that is too much work for you, then you need to GTFO because we don't take kindly to your type around here.

I am very grateful for the answers you've given me here
But I always downloaded the package ready files
Because I have no ability to do Fix's, Undecided because if I had I made ​​them my own fixes. I just wanted someone offers up the file .package ready to put in the mods folder. If it is not asking too much, Thanks.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 2014 August 05, 12:54:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very confused
Please Help me

I am very grateful for the answers you've given me here
But I always downloaded the package ready files
Because I have no ability to do Fix's, Undecided because if I had I made ​​them my own fixes. I just wanted someone offers up the file .package ready to put in the mods folder. If it is not asking too much, Thanks.
I repeated with some extras:

You have been helped. Read 10 pages before you, and if the fixes there don't work, then post what you have done, and the result.  Shocked

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 2014 August 06, 05:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK this is somewhat of an odd question but please bare with me...

I have & use both kammy's store fix 11.package & nona's ccmerged.package files and this combination does work for my game because my system & the game's language is set to English. Everything works fine as it should including the corn & cucumber plants. The "Eat Jam with toast" option also works fine as I also have the bakery set.

Now the odd part is when I do renovations (Editing a home or community lot).

If I renovate a lot "with the Store fix 11 file still in my mods folder" the game would stall when I leave "Edit Town" mode and it will be stuck on the "processing" (or loading) screen indefinitely unless I close the game by "Ending its process" on task manager. This action doesn't corrupt my saves at least and doesn't seem to harm the game in general.

But if I take out the Store fix 11 file out, then do some renovations the game doesn't stall ever.

So I'm guessing that's normal right?  Huh
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 2014 August 07, 20:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems with store fix 11 too, so I don't use it anymore. My game got stuck "processing"  once when I was saving game and other time when I was editing in edit the town mode. And one of the premium item didn't work right. I use seperate fixes now and it works ok.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 2014 August 07, 20:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK this is somewhat of an odd question but please bare with me...

I don't know you. Why do you want to get naked with me? And what does it have to do with any of your other problems in life?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 2014 August 07, 22:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I have a question because one of the store items even though its legit won't install for me. It keeps saying that it needs me to install the premium content first but this set doesn't have premiium content. Its just a bedroom set. Any suggestion how to get it to install its this set.
The Monarch Suite

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 2014 August 08, 01:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just recolors of existing Store items.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 2014 August 08, 01:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems with store fix 11 too, so I don't use it anymore. My game got stuck "processing"  once when I was saving game and other time when I was editing in edit the town mode. And one of the premium item didn't work right. I use seperate fixes now and it works ok.

Any links to those separate fixes?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 2014 August 08, 02:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The links are all in this thread. Thanks for volunteering to collate them.

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 2014 August 08, 03:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously? Ok then I won't download that I have all the items its recoloring more then likely.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 2014 August 08, 06:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously? Ok then I won't download that I have all the items its recoloring more then likely.

Not "more than likely", it is so, you have just been told.

We do not care if you download something or not, please don't waste peoples' time.  Post any more crap and I will start moving your posts to Retardo Land permanently.

Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 2014 August 08, 12:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I was half asleep when I asked this stupid question:
Any links to those separate fixes?

So let me try to rectify by rephrasing my question:

I had problems with store fix 11 too, so I don't use it anymore. My game got stuck "processing"  once when I was saving game and other time when I was editing in edit the town mode. And one of the premium item didn't work right. I use separate fixes now and it works ok.

In my case, the stalling only occurs when I absent mindedly forget to remove "Kammy's Store Fix 11" file when I edit a lot on "Edit Town" mode. But in "Live" mode I can edit my SIM's house and save my game fine & it hasn't stalled on me yet.

I'm no modder like you folk are and quite frankly I only happened to have found my way here because the fixes I could find on games4theworld aren't quite up to date, they don't even have fixes for the "World of Wonders" set yet.

So okay instead of asking for links, I guess I should ask which Premium item that Store fix 11 is supposed to fix, isn't working? This way I can just back track to where the fixes for that item are and download everything else up to or before that item.

Incidentally it is a bit weird how "Store fix 11" causes stalling on "Edit Town" mode and not on "Live" mode.

RFE: Addendum:

Okay, never mind. I finally experienced the game stalling on "Live" mode. So yeah, time to get those other fixes it seems Sad
« Last Edit: 2014 August 08, 13:12:20 by Cervantes » Logged
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 2014 August 08, 14:12:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes plus separate fixes for everything else.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: