More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:05:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780148 times)
Cadmium
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1125 on: 2013 November 11, 17:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I've just looked this up myself , here is the link for Nona's updated ccmerged.package - http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/
Enjoy Smiley
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: 2013 November 11, 20:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided So I am confused because aren't you suppose to grow the orange tree? So if they look like a soil of dirt and not a tree isn't that what is suppose to be at first? I haven't tried to grow them yet so I could be wrong.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: 2013 November 12, 07:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tia, did you actually read his comment, or did you just read the first two sentences? The last sentence is an exact description of what happens when the ccmerged doesn't have the data for the orange tree.
charmedjosh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: 2013 November 12, 09:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fix for the quantum power pack? When I put the power suit on I got missing textures.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: 2013 November 12, 14:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fix for the quantum power pack? When I put the power suit on I got missing textures.

Go back a couple of more pages and you'll find it.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: 2013 November 12, 20:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Download s3rc (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html) Inside the folder you will find two exe (decrapify and s3rc). I decrapified sims 3 pack (dropped sims pack on decrapify  and then on s3rc) then I installed it. To fix it i ran untouched  sim pack through only s3rc exe (not decrapify) and then I converted it to sim packages with Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter. When you do that you get a lot of packages. Install only the accessories/power suits as package files. Don't add the package for the stasis chamber (that is the biggest file). If you want you can then merge packages in one package with s3pe. I put them in override folder but I think it will work also if you put them in package folder. Try it and tell me if it worked. If you want some more information go to  http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/quantum-power-pack/
To make it easier for you I uploaded fix I made for myself. It works for me. To make it I followed instructions I wrote here.
Here is the link:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd5k0bc4fp22d07/ep11_limited_fix.package
« Last Edit: 2013 November 12, 21:54:03 by MoonNight » Logged
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: 2013 November 12, 21:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bad MoonNight! No double posting, edit your previous post instead. You are also entirely too helpful for this site. Help should come with snark and bile, not plain actual help.

Now, go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
charmedjosh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: 2013 November 13, 02:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Download s3rc (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html) Inside the folder you will find two exe (decrapify and s3rc). I decrapified sims 3 pack (dropped sims pack on decrapify  and then on s3rc) then I installed it. To fix it i ran untouched  sim pack through only s3rc exe (not decrapify) and then I converted it to sim packages with Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter. When you do that you get a lot of packages. Install only the accessories/power suits as package files. Don't add the package for the stasis chamber (that is the biggest file). If you want you can then merge packages in one package with s3pe. I put them in override folder but I think it will work also if you put them in package folder. Try it and tell me if it worked. If you want some more information go to  http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/quantum-power-pack/
To make it easier for you I uploaded fix I made for myself. It works for me. To make it I followed instructions I wrote here.
Here is the link:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd5k0bc4fp22d07/ep11_limited_fix.package
Worked wonders but why is it 23mb in size?
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: 2013 November 13, 03:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it contains all accessories/power suits that came with limited editon which were messed up when sim pack was decrapified and installed. If you read my previous post when I explained process to make fix you should understand why its so big. This is how I made it work but there are probably other ways to do it. I'm not a modder I just followed instructions I found somewere on web.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: 2013 November 13, 21:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tia, did you actually read his comment, or did you just read the first two sentences? The last sentence is an exact description of what happens when the ccmerged doesn't have the data for the orange tree.
Yes I read it but I have the legit copy but I still don't know where the oranges are.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2013 November 13, 22:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I read it but I have the legit copy but I still don't know where the oranges are.

Well your legit copy still won't work if your ccmerged is broken. You can buy the oranges form the Grocery store, or buy the autosoil from buydebug.
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2013 November 15, 14:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ur fix doesn't work. if u use only package file for accessories, how do u install the stasis chamber?
run s3rc only version? if u run it, the sim3pack will install accessories anyway.
It seems like you didn't even try it. To simplify it first Install decrapified sims3pack and then install my fix. If you did both of these things it should work. The stasis chamber will be installed with sims3pack and also accessories will be installed but they get broken when the pack is decrapified, so in game when you equip suit you will instead of suit get a white box. The package I uploaded fix that or you can make your own fix by following my instructions or instructions on this site: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/quantum-power-pack/
I heard that there is another way to fix this but I didn't try it so I don't know if it works. You run your untouched sims3pack through s3rc and then install the pack as package files.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: 2013 December 13, 15:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Temp fix for the Classically Cool Fixer-upper Car - RH_CarFixerUpper_Fixes
Nikel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: 2013 December 15, 12:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When can we expect an update from the marvellous genius that is kissing_toast? /Arselickingmode=off

Why? Are you allergic to notouching's fixes?
kammy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: 2013 December 18, 00:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Temp fix for Store:
‧No acc for Quantum Power Chamber
‧No acc for Door of Life And Death
‧No acc for Grandpa's Grove Tractor
‧No acc for Classically Cool Fixer-upper Car

Downloads:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/avP7W8in/Store_Fix__2_.html
JordanAnny
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: 2013 December 18, 13:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the good work and the time people spend her for fixing things.

I have some kind of Bug report for you. Cause some of the clothes are broken after decrapping and I don't know if anyone has seen it.

Female Wet Suit from Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection
All-out Dance Outfit from Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
Easygoing Tee posted by Lissy
Female Baseball Outfit form Boardwalk Attire (Roaring Heights Gold)

Also I miss two Female Teen Outfits, they don't appear ingame.

Teen Version of Blossom Dress from Live, Laugh, Love
Teen Version of Mohica from September 2011 Compilation

And I think one or two of the Midnight Hollow Victorian doors have missing stencils.

Maybe someone can fix this. Thanks to all and keep up the good work.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: 2013 December 18, 16:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the good work and the time people spend her for fixing things.

I have some kind of Bug report for you. Cause some of the clothes are broken after decrapping and I don't know if anyone has seen it.

Female Wet Suit from Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection
All-out Dance Outfit from Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
Easygoing Tee posted by Lissy
Female Baseball Outfit form Boardwalk Attire (Roaring Heights Gold)

Also I miss two Female Teen Outfits, they don't appear ingame.

Teen Version of Blossom Dress from Live, Laugh, Love
Teen Version of Mohica from September 2011 Compilation

And I think one or two of the Midnight Hollow Victorian doors have missing stencils.

Maybe someone can fix this. Thanks to all and keep up the good work.

If you can elaborate a little more on what's wrong with the first chunk you mentioned that would be great. Supplying said items would also speed things up. The semester is over now and the holidays are almost over as well so I should have some time soon to update things.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Clara
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: 2013 December 18, 23:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the VPXY resources in those four outfits are pointing to components elsewhere in the game files that aren't decrapified, resulting in missing meshes. Here's a fix that should correct the issue. They're all working fine for me now.

* Fix_DecrapBrokenOutfits.package (2.78 KB - downloaded 2188 times.)
JordanAnny
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: 2013 December 19, 08:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the VPXY resources in those four outfits are pointing to components elsewhere in the game files that aren't decrapified, resulting in missing meshes. Here's a fix that should correct the issue. They're all working fine for me now.

Thank's for the fast Fix. Shocked
If only I could have made that myself, but I don't have the knowledge. Undecided

If you can elaborate a little more on what's wrong with the first chunk you mentioned that would be great. Supplying said items would also speed things up. The semester is over now and the holidays are almost over as well so I should have some time soon to update things.

The two Teen Outfits should install with the Set. One as AF and the same as TF. But the Teen Outfits are not in the CAS list. They are not broken, they don't apper after install. So I don't know what's wrong with that.

The Midnight Hollow Victorian Doors have missing stencils I think. One door has three or four different designs, and the matching others only one.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: 2014 January 06, 15:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading through all the Stuff, I have noted no one has put out the Borked Mother Russia Set on the list of problems.
Issues Found
- Both 1 tile and 2 tile windows have horrible wall cutout leaks (I fixed those up and can pass you the Wall cutouts) 
- Fence has transparency issues and problems with the Thick Snow. I fixed the snow part but the transparency issues are an oddity to me. The textures have an alpha channel, but by some oddity it isn't working at all.

I am a beacon of sin.
kimi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: 2014 January 08, 20:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the link:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd5k0bc4fp22d07/ep11_limited_fix.package

ur fix doesn't work. if u use only package file for accessories, how do u install the stasis chamber?
run s3rc only version? if u run it, the sim3pack will install accessories anyway.
It seems like you didn't even try it. To simplify it first Install decrapified sims3pack and then install my fix. If you did both of these things it should work. The stasis chamber will be installed with sims3pack and also accessories will be installed but they get broken when the pack is decrapified, so in game when you equip suit you will instead of suit get a white box. The package I uploaded fix that or you can make your own fix by following my instructions or instructions on this site: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/quantum-power-pack/
I heard that there is another way to fix this but I didn't try it so I don't know if it works. You run your untouched sims3pack through s3rc and then install the pack as package files.
It didn't work for me  Cry

Is their any other way to make them equip the power suit!? They go in & come out the same, not even a white box like u said! Sad
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: 2014 January 09, 19:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you download my fix or did you make your own? Do you have updated ccmerged package (if you don't you won't get moodlet that is necessary for change)? Tell me exactly what you did step by step so maybe I will be able to help.
kimi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: 2014 January 10, 04:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you download my fix or did you make your own? Do you have updated ccmerged package (if you don't you won't get moodlet that is necessary for change)? Tell me exactly what you did step by step so maybe I will be able to help.
Yes, i've downloaded your fix & I have nona sims recent ccmerged package

I installed a decrapped sims 3 pack, then put in your fix (in the overrides folder), but nothing happens... tried in the packages folder & still nothing happened, tried putting in both folders at the same time, with no results either
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: 2014 January 10, 10:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happens if you equip suit without using my fix? Do you get white box or there is no change at all? I know you have updated ccmerged but did you just in case checked if you get a moodlet when you equip it?
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: 2014 January 26, 05:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing that there are 2 new patch (1.66 and 1.67) I ask a favor. On the post 1082 (pag 43) I saw KT_xml needs update every time for a new patch. If yes, can we have sparated update for every new patch? because there are many persons that didn't patched none of of them yet.

The words are the soul image
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: