More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:49:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780203 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 12.07.2012)
« Reply #600 on: 2012 December 08, 07:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amy word yet on getting the Lunar Lakes domes to work without "Seasons" weather blowing through them?
I am taking a guess this is a decrapifying issue (and thus a store fix would solve it).

I'll add it to my "list," I've got something else going on right now.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2012 December 08, 13:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either I have outdated files or the cake needs to be fixed. The "slice" is invisible and the cake sometimes appears as a metallic ball in buy mode, it looks like the "marker" object. everything else works fine.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: 2012 December 08, 15:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just thinking today that I wanted to say thanks.

I had a problem with the new oven, and like clockwork, you had fix at the ready. Without prompting you update those files. For love the of the game or sticking it to the man, or both, I don't know, but I appreciate you.

Thanks KT for taking your time/energy/what have you, to play Robin Hood of the Sims for people.

*Dons flame retardant suit for typing such a sappy post on MATY.*

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
woflz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2012 December 08, 18:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either I have outdated files or the cake needs to be fixed. The "slice" is invisible and the cake sometimes appears as a metallic ball in buy mode, it looks like the "marker" object. everything else works fine.

Same here, except in an old save file the cake appeared fine (minus the invisible slice >_<), while in a new save file I had 2 versions of the cake. The original one with invisible slices, and one metallic ball.
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2012 December 08, 21:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kissing_toast do you happen to know the correct names for the Purple Eggplant?  I've been trying to add it to the plant list xml but cant seem to find the names. I was able to add the lemon tree since it was already there on the store plant list xml but the eggplant isnt and its driving me insane.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2012 December 08, 23:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All is working fine for me except for the cake it has accessories but the plate has invisible cake on it.

Maybe the cake is a lie.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2012 December 09, 00:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kissing_toast do you happen to know the correct names for the Purple Eggplant?  I've been trying to add it to the plant list xml but cant seem to find the names. I was able to add the lemon tree since it was already there on the store plant list xml but the eggplant isnt and its driving me insane.

it's named accessoryEggPlant in the package, what does doing that achieve?

igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2012 December 09, 00:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its 'cause I like to change the info on the plants, like the amount of harvest and other stuff, but I need the right names for it to work. Unfortunately accessoryEggPlant wasn't it, neither was purple eggplant or eggplant plant. I don't know what else to try and I cant find anything in the two eggplant packages. I just don't get where the lemon and eggplant are getting their info from since there is no xml with it in any of the packages.

Between a funny looking lemon and not finding the correct name to put, I'm hating this Premium Content just a tiny bit lol
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2012 December 09, 02:52:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have s3oc there's a base game eggplant that shows up, maybe added from a patch? Try that, I'll clone it and check next time I run it if I remember.

It may appear that the cake is a lie, BBSers are reporting no cake slices as well.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 09, 03:57:36 by kissing_toast » Logged

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2012 December 09, 09:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its 'cause I like to change the info on the plants, like the amount of harvest and other stuff, but I need the right names for it to work. Unfortunately accessoryEggPlant wasn't it, neither was purple eggplant or eggplant plant. I don't know what else to try and I cant find anything in the two eggplant packages. I just don't get where the lemon and eggplant are getting their info from since there is no xml with it in any of the packages.

Between a funny looking lemon and not finding the correct name to put, I'm hating this Premium Content just a tiny bit lol

What you need is in the ccmerged.package, not the GameplayData. Open the ccmerged.package and find the UNKN resrouce (it's just an XML you can edit with a text editor. Inge will fix with next s3pe update) with TGI 0xE5105068-0x01000000-0xF74A6C35CA9D1655. That's the store plant list. You can just mod this directly or make an override of this one resource that you put in the Overrides folder. It will need to be updated if they add new plants to the store.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 09, 09:42:38 by notouching » Logged
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2012 December 09, 12:18:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What you need is in the ccmerged.package, not the GameplayData. Open the ccmerged.package and find the UNKN resrouce (it's just an XML you can edit with a text editor. Inge will fix with next s3pe update) with TGI 0xE5105068-0x01000000-0xF74A6C35CA9D1655. That's the store plant list. You can just mod this directly or make an override of this one resource that you put in the Overrides folder. It will need to be updated if they add new plants to the store.

OMG Thx. It was driving me insane not being able to find where the info was or the name of the plant.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2012 December 09, 13:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have s3oc there's a base game eggplant that shows up, maybe added from a patch? Try that, I'll clone it and check next time I run it if I remember.

I think the basegame eggplant is the one you get from gardening opportunities that grows literal eggs.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2012 December 09, 17:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT, as somebody mentioned in the other store thread, the walls, floors & roofs are missing from the build catalog. I know you've probably been through the 113+ files for MV too many times now so I uploaded all the files for the walls etc. If you add them to your fix, I'll take down the upload.

[Link removed due to KT updating his fix]

You can put these in your Mods folder until KT adds the fix. You'll end up with 2 copies of each object in your catalog though. There are 31 walls, and 3 Floors (2 packages because one floor is a recolor).

Edit: these files were only run through s3rc
Edit2: Oops, fixed the link, sorry.

Edit 3: [Link removed due to KT updating his fix]
« Last Edit: 2012 December 20, 17:23:18 by notouching » Logged
Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2012 December 09, 17:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks but it says file is invalid or deleted.

Edit: Thanks I got it. Kiss
« Last Edit: 2012 December 09, 18:15:18 by Asmodeuseswife » Logged
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2012 December 09, 21:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a proper fix for the walls & floors. It won't add duplicates and just fixes the TGI in the CWAL resources. You can use this until KT adds the fix himself.

[Link removed due to KT updating his fix]
« Last Edit: 2013 March 08, 18:51:07 by notouching » Logged
Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: 2012 December 09, 21:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks notouching, much appreciated.
dweebface
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2012 December 10, 10:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mediafire seems to have taken down all of the files on the first post except for ccmerged.zip
Any chance of a re-upload?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2012 December 10, 13:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jeez, KT. Who did you piss off recently? Seems like mediafire is taking down nearly everything you upload. In the meantime, here are the latest Store Fixes & Decrap fixes. I put them on 2 shared because I'm not trusting mediafire right now. Use the small blue download button above the File URL field to download the file.

Edit: Links removed as KT has updated his links on the front page.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 10, 21:48:42 by notouching » Logged
elizabeth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: 2012 December 10, 16:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

when my sim goes to the market she seems to be talking to someone at the stands but I can't see anyone there.. Are there suppose to be sims tending the different stands there?  That seems to be the only problem I have, everything else works.. I don't really consider it a problem but just wondering if anyone else can see these invisible sims... lol
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2012 December 10, 16:50:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

when my sim goes to the market she seems to be talking to someone at the stands but I can't see anyone there.. Are there suppose to be sims tending the different stands there?  That seems to be the only problem I have, everything else works.. I don't really consider it a problem but just wondering if anyone else can see these invisible sims... lol

Yes but my experience in MV is as such that sims tending the stands generate rather slowly. I don't recall ever seeing kids tending the lemonade stands in MV either. I have more luck with that object in Sunlit Tides. The animation is there in case there's a sim tending the stand or if your sim is tending it so other sims would do it as well. It does look ridiculous when no-one is there though.

I would recommend Shimrod's more townies out in the town mod and Twallan's registry mod.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
elizabeth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 2012 December 10, 17:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have twallan's register.. and it would be nice to see more sims out .. thanks I'll have to look for Shimrod's mod.  Smiley
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2012 December 10, 18:11:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first time in a while I've been able to get MATY to load, I'll re-upload those when I get the chance. What's wrong with the walls, are they simply not set to show up in the catalogue? And as for mediafire, who fucking knows.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2012 December 10, 19:17:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first time in a while I've been able to get MATY to load, I'll re-upload those when I get the chance. What's wrong with the walls, are they simply not set to show up in the catalogue? And as for mediafire, who fucking knows.
Decrapifying changed the TGI of the VPXY but it didn't change it in the TGI Blocks in the CWAL resource. Just have to go into the CWAL grid and set the group number of the VPXY to match the de-crapped VPXY group.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2012 December 10, 19:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the basegame eggplant is the one you get from gardening opportunities that grows literal eggs.

When I thought about that I thought so too maybe, but I remembered seeing an eggplant in the thumbnail. I doubled checked, it's a purple eggplant, marked as base game.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2012 December 10, 19:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I thought about that I thought so too maybe, but I remembered seeing an eggplant in the thumbnail. I doubled checked, it's a purple eggplant, marked as base game.

Maybe they have to be integrated into the basegame to work as harvestable produce.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: