KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (187/282) > >>

RogueSkinner:
once I updated these my game wouldn't even start.  Had to completely remove them after forcing the game to create a new sims 3 download file.  these are the only updates I've made since playing last.  Anyone have the LAST version of these so I can at least use everything up to the dance studio til this gets fixed? I hadn't saved them before replacing. =/ learned my lesson the hard way

phoenixc:
Quote from: RogueSkinner on 2013 June 26, 17:14:27

once I updated these my game wouldn't even start.  Had to completely remove them after forcing the game to create a new sims 3 download file.  these are the only updates I've made since playing last.  Anyone have the LAST version of these so I can at least use everything up to the dance studio til this gets fixed? I hadn't saved them before replacing. =/ learned my lesson the hard way

You are talking about the KT mods for 1.50? If yes, I have this mods.

RogueSkinner:
yes.  the ones prior to this latest update.  =) it's the newest one that's borked for me it seems

kissing_toast:
Make sure you're not using unAwesome anymore, if you're trying to use that and the xml one you'll get borkedness. Share past versions all you like; just don't share it here, there's enough idiocracy as there is.

RogueSkinner:
yeah I'm not using the unawesome one or the xml ones.  not sure what happened

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page