KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (185/282) > >>

notouching:
Quote from: phoenixc on 2013 June 21, 10:02:55

The link for DanceFloorFixes send you to home page, not to download...

Fixed now.

phoenixc:
If no other line changes are required confronted by the 1.50 version I think I update myself Register and JobsandTasks in the KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All and KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome.
I added the Dance_floor_Fixes like a separate package with 900 priority...

What can happen if I'm wrong? Premium content will not work, right? Or the game crash?
It remain rather than trying to test.Wish me luck.

It's temporary, until KT will have time to update his mods.

kissing_toast:
Updated everything. Moved around and changed some things so pay attention. I removed the unAwesome mod and replaced it with the KT_XML mod. Now that is the only piece that needs updating come new patch time. The working pet register was moved to decrap fixes since that's technically what it is. Game isn't reliably loading so I don't have the patience to fix the teen workout outfit right now; since I couldn't find the problem in the package itself I'll have to add bits that I think is causing it one at a time and load the game.

Ambular:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2013 June 25, 17:46:27

Updated everything. Moved around and changed some things so pay attention. I removed the unAwesome mod and replaced it with the KT_XML mod. Now that is the only piece that needs updating come new patch time. The working pet register was moved to decrap fixes since that's technically what it is. Game isn't reliably loading so I don't have the patience to fix the teen workout outfit right now; since I couldn't find the problem in the package itself I'll have to add bits that I think is causing it one at a time and load the game.

Just to clarify, as it's no longer specified in the first post: is KT_XMLs still only needed if you *don't* use AwesomeMod?

kissing_toast:
Quote from: Ambular on 2013 June 25, 17:59:11

Quote from: kissing_toast on 2013 June 25, 17:46:27

Just to clarify, as it's no longer specified in the first post: is KT_XMLs still only needed if you *don't* use AwesomeMod?

Yes and no, the career bundle is fixed by AM, the register isn't. Either way you should be able to use it with AM, I'll test when a test version is out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page