KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (184/282) > >>

phoenixc:
Quote from: notouching on 2013 June 21, 06:07:32

Quote from: phoenixc on 2013 June 21, 03:59:47

Sorry if I don't understand. For those who don't know use s3pe, will be an update on first page? If not, what other mod for "register" we need to use?

I am sure there will be an update, when KT has time. I don't know if there is any currently updated register mod at the moment.

If we talk about Twallan Register mod, no, there isn't an update for the moment.

By the way, decraped lot "Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts" (from downloads thread) with new premium content "Ballet bars" and new rug for dance, works fine with patch 1.50...
The premium contents show correctly and all interaction works perfect.... tested in game for hours... but your sim need to spend a lot of time to learn ballet. The gain skill is like to violin...
I didn't patched yet to 1.55.

I talk to much?...

Skadi:
Quote from: phoenixc on 2013 June 21, 06:55:43

I talk to much?...

No, because you just answered the question I was thinking all day. Thanks for being the lot guinea pig.

Capitaine Marie:
Does anyone else have a borked outfit with the Skylight Studio?  In my game, the thumbnail for the teen outfit is blank; and when wearing the outfit, she's just a head and feet.  :o

notouching:
Quote from: phoenixc on 2013 June 21, 06:55:43

Quote from: notouching on 2013 June 21, 06:07:32

Quote from: phoenixc on 2013 June 21, 03:59:47

Sorry if I don't understand. For those who don't know use s3pe, will be an update on first page? If not, what other mod for "register" we need to use?

I am sure there will be an update, when KT has time. I don't know if there is any currently updated register mod at the moment.

If we talk about Twallan Register mod, no, there isn't an update for the moment.

Edit: fixed links.

By the way, decraped lot "Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts" (from downloads thread) with new premium content "Ballet bars" and new rug for dance, works fine with patch 1.50...
The premium contents show correctly and all interaction works perfect.... tested in game for hours... but your sim need to spend a lot of time to learn ballet. The gain skill is like to violin...
I didn't patched yet to 1.55.

I talk to much?...

No, I was not talking about twallan's Register mod. I was talking about the XML resource called Register, which is in the GameplayData.package. Two entirely separate things. This resource is in KT's StoreFixes package, which is what makes it incompatible when a patch hits.

Actually, the dance floor does require a couple fixes, because sims cannot dance with a partner without these fixes (if you decrap).

TeenAerobicsSuit - This is a package file version of the teen aerobics suit. The thumbnail is messed up but your teen will be able to wear the suit. You will have two versions of it, use the one with the folder icon.

I will remove these when KT has updated his fixes.

Edit: Dance floor fixes removed

phoenixc:
The link for DanceFloorFixes send you to home page, not to download...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page