KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (281/282) > >>

witch:
I'll test mine Ambular, if they don't do that I could share mine. I suspect they will, however. Never played with them so far.

Ambular:
Quote from: witch on 2015 September 04, 04:58:51

I'll test mine Ambular, if they don't do that I could share mine. I suspect they will, however. Never played with them so far.

Much appreciated, Witch, however it turns out.

kissing_toast:
Quote from: Ambular on 2015 September 05, 00:46:22

I can't really be that much help, haven't had Sims on my PC in some time now. I only have this to ask/point out. I guess you're using a pirated copy of these? Seeing as if the legit one didn't work we'd hear about it. Assuming they're pirated, and the decrapped set installed via the launcher and packages doesn't work, have you tried installing via un-decrapped packages? That's my only suggestion.

Ambular:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2015 September 07, 11:07:29

Quote from: Ambular on 2015 September 05, 00:46:22

I can't really be that much help, haven't had Sims on my PC in some time now. I only have this to ask/point out. I guess you're using a pirated copy of these? Seeing as if the legit one didn't work we'd hear about it. Assuming they're pirated, and the decrapped set installed via the launcher and packages doesn't work, have you tried installing via un-decrapped packages? That's my only suggestion.

I'll give it a shot.  Thanks for the response, KT!

Marqui:
This fixed my sunlight from the sunflowers
I love you, thanks!  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page