KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (279/282) > >>

littlehouse:
Well, I'm half drunk already but, I was referring to your 'spechial snowflake' post.  :-X

Capitaine Marie:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2014 August 23, 07:55:25

I'm updating my game and making sure I have all the DLC I'm missing tonight, so this weekend I'll get to updating the OP. No promises though ;)

I just took your fixes, notouching's, Clara's, and mine, and combined them in S3pe.  I've never had any problems.

Levini:
Yeah but remember the people who don't read or listen and want to download, bork up their game and come here acting like everyone else is wrong because they didn't read. KT having the OP at most up to date and cleaned up should solve some problems along with maybe add in a few other fixes for items that were broken and no one noticed.

Cervantes:
Woah~!  :o

The Legendary Kissing_Toast is back :D

Even though I am fairly new on this forum & I know you folk dislike being thanked, still I thank you for making EA's store items decent and playable. Of course this thanks also extends to everyone on this forum like no_touching, levini & of course  Capitaine Marie

Speaking of borked up Store stuff that EA themselves made broken like the "Mother Russia" set, does anyone have a working link to alexpilgrim's fix for the Mansard roofs from the "Century Now & Then Manor" set?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.msg604780.html#msg604780

The download link on his post is no longer valid it seems.

Levini:
It's a Simple OBJD fix and can be DIY'd.

Bleh. Updated my Upload of it. It's a little above Alex's and includes everything. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page