More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:03:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Unlocked Showtime stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Unlocked Showtime stuff  (Read 24756 times)
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Unlocked Showtime stuff
« on: 2012 March 09, 00:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First some unlocked stage props; I'm guessing it's these that are unlocked by achievements. These are simport rewards.

Also, some stuff in debug that weren't visible by default: the two big show venues+rabbithole combos, a slightly smaller stage area (6x7 instead of 8x7), magician boxes, genie lamp, SimFest trophy, "HomeAromaInator", simlish Hollywood sign and a table with some flowers on.

Like a lot of debug objects some of these are only deletable with awesomemod+nuke or testingcheats+shift+delete. I have only tested them briefly.
The sign is also available in world edit mode.

* unlockedStageprops.package (43.75 KB - downloaded 1985 times.)
* showtimeDebugobjects.package (7.78 KB - downloaded 1782 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 March 09, 12:48:14 by Goggalor » Logged
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Unlocked Showtime stuff
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 09, 00:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are the costumes unlocked with the stage props?  The stage props & costumes were unlocked using SimPort (I read it at TS3 forum & I read it in the Prima Guide).
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 March 09, 01:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are the CAS unlocked stuffs. All are set to everyday and career, the uber outfit is also set to formal. Should be four outfits total, three for each profession and the uber. For AM, EM, AF, and EF.

There was a stockings CASP but it didn't have any other resources and a hair but it was unhidden by default.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2o00uab55n5jodu

Not meaning to step on your toes jaldeer, was going to post this myself then saw you did the objects so I'd thought I'd piggyback.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 March 09, 01:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks kissing_toast - no you didn't step on my toes.  I sure didn't want to have to use SimPort to get this stuff.  I've been reading about SimPort at the forum on the Sims site.  Apparently CC gets imported in your game when you SimPort someone's sim in your game.  According to EA, it wasn't suppose to happen.  I know I don't want anyone's CC in my game.  I have enough of my own.  I hate using the launcher to uninstall crap.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 March 09, 01:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Claeric, according to the Prima Guide when you SimPort your sim in someone's game so many times for each career, you unlock something from the costumes & stage props.  When you Simport someone's sim in your game so many times for each career, you unlock something else from the costumes & stage props.  When you complete all 90 achievements, you get something.  Sounds like a waste of time to me.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 March 09, 01:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that this stuff is the SimPort stuff, I'm pretty sure I read that the thing you get when you max out simporting is the uber outfit.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 March 09, 02:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is - I had read about this at the forum on the Sims site that got posted up with pictures and how many times you have to use Simport for your sim and hosting someone's sim.  The guide mentioned this stuff when using Simport.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 March 09, 02:21:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the achievement awards are badges on your "My Page", there are a ton of blank ones listed for Showtime, examples: 8-second rider, Genie out of the bottle..etc. Sort of like the memories, but this time instead of pictures there are badges on your profile.

« Last Edit: 2012 March 09, 02:27:41 by mistyk » Logged

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 March 09, 02:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the achievement awards are badges on your "My Page", there are a ton of blank ones listed for Showtime, examples: 8-second rider, Genie out of the bottle..etc. Sort of like the memories, but this time instead of pictures there are badges on your profile.

This is correct. Achievements are rewarded with badges only. The objects are Simport "rewards".

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 March 09, 12:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad you did the clothes kissing_toast.

Sorry about the achievements/simport mix up, thanks for the info everyone.
tea_and_blues
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 March 09, 17:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the debug package contain the proprietor placement object, or should I be installing Roobs' override in the thread further down Pudding as well?

<meh> siggie. </meh>
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 March 09, 18:16:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad the unlocks were done. I'll still use SimPort, but now I don't NEED to in order to get the neat items.

However, seems like a couple of items were missed in your search for buydebug items. Two acrobatic items were not included. So I unlocked them. Again, need to use AwesomeMod or testingcheats to delete them once you place them.

* Acrobatunlock.package (3.76 KB - downloaded 846 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 March 09, 22:24:50 by IAmTheRad » Logged
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 March 09, 23:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tea_and_blues: Didn't include that since it was already done.
IAmTheRad: Missed those completely, thanks.

There's probably a lot of stuff missing from the debug package, I just noticed some stuff I wanted to unlock when I did the stage props. For example, when I played around in build mode I noticed that the crowd object from the large venues are actually comprised of smaller crowd-objects that could perhaps be placed separately. Could be useful for custom stage building. Will look in to it later.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: