More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:36:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Diesel Menswear Stencil Fix
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Diesel Menswear Stencil Fix  (Read 9057 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Diesel Menswear Stencil Fix
« on: 2012 November 29, 04:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a simple mod that adds an extra reset to two of the new Diesel Menswear set without the stencil. I'm not putting this in my store fixes because it's more of an annoyance than anything else. The new hat hair with the beret has a stencil over the whole hat making it unrecolorable, this adds a new stencil-less preset for both the adult and elder hair. It's the same thing with the brown jacket that comes with the set, adds a stencil-less preset. Decrap if necessary.  There are tards at the BBS crying that the items are broken, they're not, tards are just tards and can't distinguish the difference from how things are supposed to work and how they want them to work. On their behalf EA did leave those channels on so it does appear that you could recolor them, but obvious stencils are stencils.

* Dieselstencilfix.zip (6.66 KB - downloaded 632 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 November 29, 05:00:29 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: Diesel Menswear Stencil Fix
« Reply #1 on: 2012 November 29, 14:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't these be removed with the stencil removing mod? Also why doesn't EA release a version with the stencil and  a version without, like they usually do? That would help prevent confusion and much kermit flailing, I bet. Baaa for the work anyways, KT.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 November 29, 23:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also why doesn't EA release a version with the stencil and  a version without, like they usually do?

Since these are based on Diesel designs, EA is contractually required to remain true to the originals, even if that means limiting the player's ability to customize the items; I read something to that effect in producer discussions of the stuff from the Diesel SP. I'm just glad we have modders to make such items actually useable.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 November 30, 13:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I know is, the only thing that prevents the Diesel SP from being the most hideous collection of outfits to date is the existence of Katy Perry's Butthole SP.  Diesel should be grateful that simmers can pretty up their potato sacks.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: