More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:00:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Too Many Damn Patches (1.31/1.32/1.33)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Too Many Damn Patches (1.31/1.32/1.33)  (Read 76933 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: New Patch 1.31
« Reply #100 on: 2012 March 09, 09:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Waiting for links to patch.
1.32 Super-patch
http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims3/patches/TS3_1.32.3.0150xx_update.exe

mannyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2012 March 09, 18:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the same problem as Lagtop, but in a much less stupid way. I'm just getting the invalid file error without a crack. I guess I'll have to download the superpatch, even if my Internet speed isn't all that fast.
Nevermind that. Just downloaded full-patch 1.32, installed, and works like a charm.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2012 March 09, 19:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the same problem as Lagtop, but in a much less stupid way. I'm just getting the invalid file error without a crack. I guess I'll have to download the superpatch, even if my Internet speed isn't all that fast.
Nevermind that. Just downloaded full-patch 1.32, installed, and works like a charm.

Oh good. I was up all night worrying about you and your slow internet! THANK GOD THE NEW PATCH WORKED.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2012 March 09, 21:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good. I was up all night worrying about you and your slow internet! THANK GOD THE NEW PATCH WORKED.

Oh, did the new patch work?  I was just logging on to check and make sure he was okay.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: New Patches 1.31/1.32
« Reply #104 on: 2012 March 10, 03:19:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Turns out the patch changes the color wheel and adds werewolf jaw sliders among other things. I'm so freaking pissed! I guess everybody already read about it at MTS. There is talk that they are retracting the patch so I guess we'll have yet another patch very soon that will undo what 1.32 did.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2012 March 10, 03:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Turns out the patch changes the color wheel and adds werewolf jaw sliders among other things. I'm so freaking pissed! I guess everybody already read about it at MTS. There is talk that they are retracting the patch so I guess we'll have yet another patch very soon that will undo what 1.32 did.

It's only the super patch, which has already been taken down. The incremental ones are fine.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2012 March 10, 07:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great. So what happens to all those of us with the 1.32 superpatch? EA are idiots.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2012 March 10, 07:53:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's only the super patch, which has already been taken down. The incremental ones are fine.

I finally see the light. I was wondering how come some had the different skins while others didn't. So how do we fix this? Just patch again with the incremental?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
CuntyMcTwat
Tasty Tourist

who peed in my fruit loops?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: 2012 March 10, 08:01:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so my shit is fucked- when i try to go to an old family there's no squares on the left side with my members in it-no control. when i try to start a new one i'm stuck in town view. doesn't freeze just doesn't go down to the new house or have control options pop up. this is since my last patch, version 10.0.96.015017
mannyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2012 March 10, 14:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY THX ALOT
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2012 March 10, 14:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so my shit is fucked- when i try to go to an old family there's no squares on the left side with my members in it-no control. when i try to start a new one i'm stuck in town view. doesn't freeze just doesn't go down to the new house or have control options pop up. this is since my last patch, version 10.0.96.015017

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2012 March 10, 14:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY THX ALOT

THE ALOT IS A SCARY CREATURE HOW DARE YOU INVOKE IT HERE?

Also, I was totes srs. I will cry myself to sleep tonight knowing that you don't believe me.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2012 March 10, 14:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY THX ALOT

Also, I was totes srs. I will cry myself to sleep tonight knowing that you don't believe me.

She will, you know. jesslla is homeschool, so she is very much a fluffy bundle of caring emotions.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
mannyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2012 March 10, 15:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY THX ALOT

She will, you know. jesslla is homeschool, so she is very much a fluffy bundle of caring emotions.
OMG I'll cry too, I'm so sorry, I didn't know... Cry
nikkiforest
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2012 March 10, 21:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank God, none of my saves got borked with the new patch. I remember I went through a hell of a time with 1.29; nothing worked and I had to abandon everything.

INF/TP
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2012 March 10, 22:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the incremental patch won't screw with the skintones, right? I was holding off on patching to 1.32 since I had just updated to 1.31 and installed SHT a day earlier and didn't feel like putting back the original copies of the neighborhoods (I have all the fixed ones from MTS) and backing up everything and removing my mods again so soon. I'm glad I waited though, since I use a lot of custom skintones and would be pretty pissed if they didn't work anymore.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2012 March 10, 23:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The big 1.32 patch didn't give me any issues with CC at all.

Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2012 March 11, 04:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kissing Toast, how dare you make socks that spout shitty grammar!

Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2012 March 11, 07:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had an issue with CC with the incremental patch either.  My skintones still work.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2012 March 11, 11:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had an issue with CC with the incremental patch either.  My skintones still work.

What about default replacement skintones? From what I've seen posted at MTS and on the official forums, a lot of people are claiming that the patch somehow changed the skintone ramps and that default replacement skintones no longer work because of this.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2012 March 11, 11:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about default replacement skintones? From what I've seen posted at MTS and on the official forums, a lot of people are claiming that the patch somehow changed the skintone ramps and that default replacement skintones no longer work because of this.

I only have 1.31 but my default replacement skintones in CAS now have a weird grey/greenish hue to them.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2012 March 11, 12:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw a thread about the greenish tint to the skintones. Supposedly, if you have your settings on high, the skintones will look normal again. I haven't seen that in my game, which is at 1.31, but all my settings are on high, so that may be correct.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2012 March 11, 14:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw a thread about the greenish tint to the skintones. Supposedly, if you have your settings on high, the skintones will look normal again. I haven't seen that in my game, which is at 1.31, but all my settings are on high, so that may be correct.

They pulled the patch with all of the EP7 stuff, so you're safe now.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2012 March 11, 15:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do i know if i downloaded the patch with EP7 stuff? I don't want to waste bandwidth redownloading. :\

Oh, it was the superpatch that was pulled.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 12, 02:51:59 by gamegame » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2012 March 11, 16:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kissing Toast, how dare you make socks that spout shitty grammar!

That is NOT my AIDE's sock!  Angry  There is my AIDE's irascible-yet-lovable grammar teflon, and there is whatever the hell that is. [/deflectscandal]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: