More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 01:39:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Earning money moonlighting as a mixologist
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Earning money moonlighting as a mixologist  (Read 3203 times)
ebonyspiral
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Earning money moonlighting as a mixologist
« on: 2012 February 25, 22:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apart from the few simoleons my sim gains per drink she serves to customers, she earns nothing else from moonlighting at a bar.
The pop-ups state that a certain amount has been earned during a given shift, but it is never actually credited to the household. Is this a known feature rather than a bug?

I never noticed it until now, but as this sim is completely broke and trying to earn a living by moonlighting, it's become apparent that she may need to go back on the game.

FACT INTO DOUBT WON'T GO
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Earning money moonlighting as a mixologist
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 01, 09:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not a bug. The dialog is actually just recounting the measly pittance you happen to have received already, as you noticed.

No, this skill is not going to make you a very nice living. Then again, it doesn't in real life, either. How many rich bartenders do you know, and of those, how many got rich through bartending?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: