More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:50:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  A way to lower success percent of woohoo?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A way to lower success percent of woohoo?  (Read 8058 times)
Cynfire
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
A way to lower success percent of woohoo?
« on: 2012 February 23, 03:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For as long as I can remember, in every game I play where the main family is a male/female couple, the female gets pregnant 95% of the time from the first woohoo and I absolutely hate it. I've looked around the last few days to see if there was an mod or a way that would reduce the chance of a successful pregnancy with no luck.

Is there anything out there that I could get, or a file I can mess with that will lower the percentage? I know about risky woohoo, but I like knowing when they get pregnate, I just don't want it every damn time they fool around.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: A way to lower success percent of woohoo?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 February 23, 03:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think there are any stand alone mods for that but Nraas Woo-Hoo-er has the ability to change that percentage.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Cynfire
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 February 23, 04:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NRaas' Woo-Hoo-er looks like it would work but there is alot more to that mod than I'd like to have in my game and I'd rather not have to deal with it. Thanks for the suggestion. Smiley
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 February 23, 09:18:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why can't you just use Woohoo instead of Try for a Baby?

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Cynfire
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 February 23, 09:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use Try for Baby, I never saw the point since using the WooHoo option on anything (i.e. bed, shower, hot tub etc.) the female gets pregnant regardless.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 February 23, 13:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never had a sim get pregnant from the vanilla WooHoo option.  Only from "Try for Baby."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 February 23, 13:59:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I think you must have a mod conflict or something there. That's not supposed to happen.

ItchyNScratchy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 February 23, 19:08:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Odd thing is many of my sims don't get pregnant the first time in "Try for Baby". And I've never had one fall pregnant under just Woohoo. lol

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." ~Mark Twain
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 February 23, 23:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OP may have obsolete risky mod.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Cynfire
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 February 24, 06:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, the only mod I have is AM and this has been happening since base game. Oh well, guess I'll just deal with it. Thanks anyways.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 February 24, 07:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I highly recommend checking all of your installation for mods because what you are experiencing should not happen without a mod.
soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 February 24, 11:48:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Odd thing is many of my sims don't get pregnant the first time in "Try for Baby". And I've never had one fall pregnant under just Woohoo. lol

That's not odd. That's how the game works. I can't remember the exact figures, as I've fiddled with it in in my game, but trying for a baby gives something like a 50% chance of getting pregnant. And no one falls pregnant from standard woohoo in your game because they're not supposed to. Stop being such an idiot.

ItchyNScratchy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 February 24, 15:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's not odd. That's how the game works. I can't remember the exact figures, as I've fiddled with it in in my game, but trying for a baby gives something like a 50% chance of getting pregnant. And no one falls pregnant from standard woohoo in your game because they're not supposed to. Stop being such an idiot.

I was using sarcasm. I thought that was obvious.

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." ~Mark Twain
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2012 February 24, 17:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. It wasn't obvious. The way you spout misinformation everywhere else on the forum, anyone would be excused for thinking that you believed this to be true as well. The addition of "lol" at the end of a sentence doesn't automatically make it "sarcasm", it just makes you look like an idiot.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 February 24, 19:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My god, you really are an idiot. I voted to punish you because it's always a good time to punish, etc. However, now that I see first hand how stupid and inane you really are I think cans/tarderdome/forced avatars/etc are too good for you. DIAF, FOAD, HTRJ, etc.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: