More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 17:23:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Ice Cream Truck- No Ice Cream
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ice Cream Truck- No Ice Cream  (Read 2918 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Ice Cream Truck- No Ice Cream
« on: 2012 January 30, 13:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I googled this, and all it came up with was a bunch of capslock attacks by people, and others saying "It's all NRAAS, or AwesomeMod! Don't use those they break your game!" crap, along with other useless answers.

I have tried to fix this by playing mod free, in a fresh game. For some reason though my ice cream truck refuses to sell me ice cream, anyone got any clues why, or how I may go about fixing this?
« Last Edit: 2012 January 30, 13:57:23 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Ice Cream Truck- No Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: 2012 January 30, 13:58:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's just there to steal your sim children.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 January 30, 15:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem. I spent quite a few hours weeding out my mods folder, and I ended up with some very odd results (to see weird testing details, please visit page 8 of Anach's Sims 3 Mods thread). The lack of ice cream (for my game) ended up being due to Anach's Ambrosia Group Serve mod. According to Anach, though, there are no conflicts, so I just chalk it up to a cosmic mystery.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 January 31, 00:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem. I spent quite a few hours weeding out my mods folder, and I ended up with some very odd results (to see weird testing details, please visit page 8 of Anach's Sims 3 Mods thread). The lack of ice cream (for my game) ended up being due to Anach's Ambrosia Group Serve mod. According to Anach, though, there are no conflicts, so I just chalk it up to a cosmic mystery.

I shall experiment with this theory!

EDIT: So after removing the AmbrosiaGroupServe mod, the ice cream promptly showed up! I found that I had some mod's in separate folders that apparently I missed when removing, haha. Still, I wonder what could be causing this, considering he says it's not a problem?
« Last Edit: 2012 January 31, 00:39:57 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: