More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:48:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Elder aging fail--corrupt basegame clothing or something?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Elder aging fail--corrupt basegame clothing or something?  (Read 4320 times)
Phenophlotholynathen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Elder aging fail--corrupt basegame clothing or something?
« on: 2012 January 19, 10:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this issue before. Any male sims aging up into elders crash my game, bringing up an application crash message. I previously solved this issue by deleting Squinge's college mega pack, although it was never in my downloads folder this time around.

Corrupt skins don't seem to be the problem. I tried aging up an AM sim with absolutely no CC (even no defaults) and it still crashed.

The problem only exists in aging up adult males-everything else is fine *touch wood*. I went into bodyshop and managed to go 12 clicks into the EM everyday clothing, going past all CC, until it froze and became unresponsive (despite the fact that the Task Manager said it was running). Tried deleting caches and whatnot but this did nothing. 

I've already posted this over at GoS with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Elder aging fail--corrupt basegame clothing or something?
« Reply #1 on: 2012 January 23, 06:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You seem to have figured out the problem on your own. The solution is pretty simple:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: