More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 09:26:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Jeffistani hacks
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jeffistani hacks  (Read 37543 times)
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Jeffistani hacks
« on: 2011 December 28, 23:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since Jeffistan is closing, I put both versions of ACR, plus all the AL Jeffistani hacks in my bucket.

You can get them here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/uglybutt/jeffistan/

ETA: according to the Jeffistanis, putting the hacks in my bucket and then posting to say I did that is "trolling".
« Last Edit: 2011 December 29, 01:56:01 by rohina » Logged

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Jeffistani hacks
« Reply #1 on: 2011 December 29, 03:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since you were, by your own admission, attempting to get yourself banned in honor of the Great Souping, I don't think they were wrong.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 December 29, 03:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, they were being pretty F-ly.  I think playing outdated games like TS2 makes people oversensitive and prone to pearl-clutching.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2011 December 29, 04:01:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then why are you in the TS2 forum, jezzer?

Yeah, they were being pretty thick and unnecessarily butthurt, but you were undeniably trolling.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 December 29, 04:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then why are you in the TS2 forum, jezzer?

Because oversensitive pearl-clutching is hilarious?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 December 29, 04:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, for someone who accuses me of stalking his every post, rufio sure managed to find this randomly buried thread pretty fast. Are you going to accuse me of starting a thread just to troll you, now rufio?

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2011 December 29, 04:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't randomly buried - it was the only new thread in one of the two or so forums I still check on a regular basis here.  Also, the title contained "hacks", which has become a sort of flashing beacon saying THIS THREAD IS WORTH READING for me.  Disappointing, ultimately.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 December 29, 05:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And yet you could not resist replying. Thanks for making me feel like someone who enables an alcoholic.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2011 December 29, 06:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now you know what it feels like to come back to a site you haven't visited for months and months and find that one particular person is still referring to you in basically every single one of her posts.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 December 29, 06:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Show me where, in any thread I started today, I referred to you. This thread wasn't about you until you stuck your headpeen into it and started critiquing me. Responding to your bullshit isn't STALKING YOU.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2011 December 29, 08:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't just come back today, you know; it was actually around Grammar Day - there was a Senate motion to punish jeebus for summoning me Beetlejuice-style, even!  Mostly, it was discovering that even though I hadn't posted at all since August, I was apparently still your #3 enemy (right after two other people who haven't been around in yonks).  I found it kind of horrifying and creepy that might have  been sitting around for three months just thinking about how terrible I was.  And then you had to add me to your next few threads, and even made a poll about me!  This seems like an unnecessary level of obsession, just saying.

RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 December 29, 10:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even like Rohina and yet I find myself wondering if you have gone off your meds. 

meh.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 December 29, 18:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GoldenSimmer has been gone for YEARS and he is #1. You're not special. I know you are really really really mental and weird, but did it ever occur to you that maybe you are on my enemies  list because whenever you show up you go out of your way to pick fights with me?

Like, take this thread as an example. I was sporking the Jeffistanis, and then in #grah Trepie goes "I should make sure I have those hacks", so I thought "he might not be the only one, I'll put them in my bucket" and so I did, and then I posted to that effect. NONE OF THIS WAS REMOTELY ABOUT YOU until you made it about you.

Also, rufio, you fucktard, the Senate post to punish JEZZER was moved by SOOZE and seconded by JESSLLA. How is that about MY obsession with YOU? That's about how SOOZE and JESSLLA don't like you.
« Last Edit: 2011 December 29, 18:45:33 by rohina » Logged

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2011 December 29, 19:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RebelRed, I think any of us could become emotionally unstable after spending a couple of years with a penis protruding from our foreheads.  Cut Rufio a bit of slack!

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011 December 29, 19:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can get a telephone order for that, need HALDOL!!

meh.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 December 29, 20:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good god rufio, is your Assburgers so bad that you can't tell people apart anymore? Get a clue-by-four dude.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011 December 29, 20:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like rufio at all; that's why I would never try to summon him from the depths of Assburgia.  I'm not one to lick tards.
* Jeebus gives the stink eye to jezzer
« Last Edit: 2012 January 21, 06:54:36 by Jeebus » Logged

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2011 December 29, 20:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GoldenSimmer has been gone for YEARS and he is #1.

Well yes, that was my point - you seem more than a little creepy and obsessive in general, and being one of the focal points for your obsession is not exactly happy fun times, although I imagine that you must probably feel the same way all the time because of your rabid paranoia.

Like, take this thread as an example. I was sporking the Jeffistanis, and then in #grah Trepie goes "I should make sure I have those hacks", so I thought "he might not be the only one, I'll put them in my bucket" and so I did, and then I posted to that effect. NONE OF THIS WAS REMOTELY ABOUT YOU until you made it about you.

I understand why you are hosting the hacks, and it's a good idea.  The Jeffistanis do seem like morons, and I have no real problem with what you posted there.  It's just that, technically, you know, your post was not exactly full of helpful kindness; there's nothing particularly wrong with that, but there's no reason for you to go patting yourself on the back for being a good Samaritan.  I realize it may be difficult for you to grok this, but not everything I say to you is an attack of some kind.  (You are doubtless going to intentionally misinterpret this as some kind of passive-aggressive attack.  Oh well, I tried.)  In fact, this thread only became about me after you said
Quote from: rohina
You know, for someone who accuses me of stalking his every post, rufio sure managed to find this randomly buried thread pretty fast. Are you going to accuse me of starting a thread just to troll you, now rufio?

So, to sum up, I am stalking you because I tend to haunt a part of the forum that you apparently rarely visit, and tend to respond to threads with titles dealing with things that usually don't seem to interest you.  Gotcha.

Also, rufio, you fucktard, the Senate post to punish JEZZER was moved by SOOZE and seconded by JESSLLA. How is that about MY obsession with YOU?

It's not.  It was a reminder of things that happened when I started posting again in November, since you seemed to have forgotten that that was last month and not yesterday.  (Jeebus, Jezzer, whatever.  I'm out of the loop now.)

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011 December 29, 21:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Backpedalling much?

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011 December 29, 21:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Jeebus, Jezzer, whatever.  I'm out of the loop now.)

This isn't just "out of the loop."  This is out of YOUR FUCKING MIND.  Angry

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011 December 29, 22:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HEY RUFIO, SOMEONE JUST WENT AND MADE A TOTALLY UNRELATED THREAD CONTAINING TARDFIGHT ALL ABOUT YOU. I THINK IT MIGHT BE EVIDENCE OF OBSESSION.

HERE'S A LINK  YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST CLICKING: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,20910.msg586148.html#msg586148

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011 December 30, 00:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also backed up the files to my Box.net account. (Oops! Sorry for trolling!)

Since Jeff said he didn't care who did what with his files, I hardly see how a mere announcement that the files had been backed up and stored somewhere is trolling.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011 December 30, 01:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're very glompy over there, Regg.  And their de facto leader looks to be a furry who thinks wolves have horns.  The mere presence of an MATYian over there is like a declaration of WOAR, apparently.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011 December 30, 01:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also backed up the files to my Box.net account. (Oops! Sorry for trolling!)

Since Jeff said he didn't care who did what with his files, I hardly see how a mere announcement that the files had been backed up and stored somewhere is trolling.

Well, see Bangelnuts ZZ read my post as "I got ACR from MATY, neener neener", and then went on to say Pescado finds her intelligent and helpful.

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011 December 30, 03:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're very glompy over there, Regg.  And their de facto leader looks to be a furry who thinks wolves have horns.  The mere presence of an MATYian over there is like a declaration of WOAR, apparently.

Well, we are all 12's, after all. We apparently have nothing better to do than to troll Simbology since we are on break.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: