More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:15:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Jeffistani hacks
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jeffistani hacks  (Read 37563 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Jeffistani hacks
« Reply #25 on: 2011 December 30, 03:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, see Bangelnuts ZZ read my post as "I got ACR from MATY, neener neener", and then went on to say Pescado finds her intelligent and helpful.

Which, as far as delusional statements go, is right up there with Fairlight's declaration that Pescado lurved him.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2011 December 30, 11:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was put off posting much at Simbology when I realised it was being run by the Brynnistas.  It was like they had taken TJ hostage.   There are times I have wished Pes was fluffier, and both those times have been when a top modder takes umbrage at him, stops uploading to MATY, and goes off to a Brynne type of site instead.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
scandalicious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011 December 30, 11:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're very glompy over there, Regg.  And their de facto leader looks to be a furry who thinks wolves have horns.  The mere presence of an MATYian over there is like a declaration of WOAR, apparently.

On the topic of Furry McBlinghorn; wtf is it going on about with these supposed crossed posts? Is it seriously patting itself on the back for posting to the same thread as people it admires? Is this now what the kids think crossposting means? Why hasn't it been rightly shunned as a firstie for this shit? So many questions!

Also: HAY GUIZ! I POSTED IN THE SAME THREAD AS U!
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2011 December 30, 12:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi there Scandalicious, welcome to the thread.  Here is a nice cup of English tea Smiley  :teacup.gif:

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011 December 30, 12:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what I can't stand about Queen Wolfy, is her incessant use of asterisks to denote emphasis. I don't mind it so much on chat, but on a forum where you can use bold or italic typefaces, there's really no excuse. It just makes you look like a twittering idiot.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011 December 30, 17:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, and her Wolfhorns avatar wasn't enough of a clue? They are all idiots over there, which again, I say: heartwarming.

Can I also say how much I am enjoying the fact that everyone on the site refers to that one old guy as "BO"? Haven't laughed as much since Fairlight went on about his Dutch Oven in #grah.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011 December 30, 22:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was put off posting much at Simbology when I realised it was being run by the Brynnistas.  It was like they had taken TJ hostage.   There are times I have wished Pes was fluffier, and both those times have been when a top modder takes umbrage at him, stops uploading to MATY, and goes off to a Brynne type of site instead.

Yeah, I often wondered if TJ missed the intelligent people and conversation here and regretted leaving. I don't think he did anything remarkable hackwise once he left here, instead he drowned in a sea of emoties. I'm surprised he kept the site going as long as he did, although going by his post count he wasn't that involved. Still he was so nice and polite he probably did it for the Brynnistas.

We shall have to post watches nearer the time, don't want people sneaking back here.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 January 03, 01:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all you haters who said the Jeffistanis were a bunch of morons who couldn't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight, and thus were sure to fuck up the transfer of the forum, they sure showed YOU.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 January 05, 01:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

playing outdated games like TS2

Shit, I just reDLed it over Nude Year's.

I also backed up the files to my Box.net account. (Oops! Sorry for trolling!)

HAPPY LEBRON

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 January 05, 02:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was a Rufio Heffalump Trap.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012 January 05, 19:15:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might interest you, Rohina:
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=7850.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: 2012 January 05, 21:39:52 by Dark_Author » Logged
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012 January 05, 23:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YAY, they BANNED ME!

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2012 January 05, 23:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pshaw!  I got banned from simbology ages before you...

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012 January 05, 23:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but did they make a thread posting bitchy things about you after you were safely banned so you can't respond?

Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012 January 05, 23:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dark Author tried using sarcasm to make itself smarter. I don't think it worked.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2012 January 05, 23:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but did they make a thread posting bitchy things about you after you were safely banned so you can't respond?

You got me there!

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012 January 05, 23:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dark Author tried using sarcasm to make itself smarter. I don't think it worked.

Yeah, they are kind of expert foot-bulleters.

Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012 January 06, 03:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So by trolling the place you saved it?

This makes the ban seem highly ungrateful.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012 January 06, 06:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What nice little hypocrites they are over there.  If that's an example of a nice forum, I'll take MATY's meanness any day.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012 January 06, 08:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am particularly enjoying the way my CRIMES are so self-evident to the userbase. 3 posts, and I managed to be so egregious that people who were in no way involved totally support my pre-emptive banning. I love when people are utterly terrified of me.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012 January 06, 09:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pleased to perceive the patronising patriarch promulgating palpitations and perpetuating prevarications amongst the pews.

BaronElectricPhase
Blathering Buffoon

Caution: May contain Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012 January 06, 15:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pleased to perceive the patronising patriarch promulgating palpitations and perpetuating prevarications amongst the pews.

According to Google, that is an original quote. Congratz, but it is a shame in a way.
I was hoping for a video spoof on the character "V" from "V is for Vendetta" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/
ala this quote/scene:                                (...wonder what lunacy would come from the character "P"?)

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

Oh, well...  I can dream. <sigh>
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2012 January 06, 15:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppercorns.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2012 January 06, 16:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well...  I can dream. <sigh>

That's the kind of dream that makes your therapist cancel the appointment after yours when you tell her about it.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2012 January 06, 19:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to Google, that is an original quote. Congratz, but it is a shame in a way.
I was hoping for a video spoof on the character "V" from "V is for Vendetta" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/
ala this quote/scene:                                (...wonder what lunacy would come from the character "P"?)

Ah but in this case, it's all about the 'P'.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: