More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:13:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Wojtek's Hairs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wojtek's Hairs  (Read 43935 times)
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
Wojtek's Hairs
« on: 2011 December 27, 23:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, a few months ago, Wojtek - aka the jordi of MTS - threw all his (manly, not-pink, non-gay in any way OF COURSE) toys out of the pram and deleted all his uploads. Rampant homophobia aside, some of his hairs were actually quite useful for those of us who play a maxis match game.

I've been sorting out my downloads today and have got 18 of his hairs in this handy .rar for anyone who wants them. It's not a complete collection, but you know, it's a collection *I* picked out, so obviously they are the best. Well, except for a couple of duds, but I figured I'd include all of them, just in case. There are images of all the hairs so you can pick and choose what you want. Oh, and some of them are linked to the EA hairs form whence they were first nabbed, so you'll need those too.

Merry just-after Christmas, enjoy.

Download Wojtek's hairs here.
« Last Edit: 2011 December 28, 22:04:57 by soozelwoozel » Logged

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Wojtek's Hairs
« Reply #1 on: 2011 December 28, 00:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should enable them for any gender.  TAKE THAT, WOJTEK.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 December 28, 19:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome, my great senator. *bows*

Jeromycraig, that is the best idea all day. You have won my internetz.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Ibce
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 January 06, 12:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love his hair conversions.
I guess this

means you discarded the crossed out hair when you downloaded the pack.
Here is an archive with all hairs from the set. All are linked though.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 January 06, 14:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am particularly excited to see the sim on the upper left walk into walls and doorframes.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 January 07, 15:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved Wojtek's hairs too. I didn't keep all of them either, only the ones I might use. Here's a megafile link to ones I kept:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i54bi624ioeu1g7

Wojtek-hair contains five individual zip files: BG for base game, AMB for ambitions, LN for Late Night, store (which are linked female conversions of a couple male store hair styles), and store-kids (which include some of the same styles already provided, but I chose to get separate female and male kids styles so I can more easily tell which gender the neighbor kid might be).

You could also choose to download just the zip file you want as each was uploaded separately to the same wojtek hair folder.

I don't keep the jpeg files though, so you'll just have to guess which you like or delete the ones you don't like after loading them all.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2012 May 30, 13:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wojtek, manly, not-pink, non-gay in any way OF COURSE homophobe decided to share his toys with you: Here you can find all my conversions + the ones created after leaving MTS.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 May 30, 18:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You keep banging that non-gay drum, gurl.  You fierce, proud thing, you.

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 May 31, 00:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wojtek, You need an English translation on your blog.   I was curious as to what other conversions you've done since leaving MTS and I checked out your blog, but, it's hard to check out what conversions you've done if I can't read Polish.
« Last Edit: 2012 May 31, 00:37:37 by jaldeer » Logged
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 May 31, 03:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Google translate works just fine, unless I'm missing something obvious. It's what I use.

I sing along with elevator music.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2012 May 31, 08:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I removed an offending comment about members of MATY someone posted on my blog. He/she called you all dicks with their heads up and such comments are not allowed on my blog. Comments like that are going to be deleted immediately.

I think that majority of things do not have to be translated. All my hairs are enabled for teens/young adults/adults and elders and all categories (everyday, formal, sleepwear, athletic, swimwear, work). The exceptions are hairstyles with accessories and they are only available for everyday, formal and work. If you have any questions, you can post them on my blog in English.

Fryzura - a French loanword: frisure and it means 'a hairstyle'. Fryzury - plural form. All my hairstyles are found in: Fryzury.

Pobierz means 'download' - I think it's obvious.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 May 31, 12:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wojtek, You need an English translation on your blog.   I was curious as to what other conversions you've done since leaving MTS and I checked out your blog, but, it's hard to check out what conversions you've done if I can't read Polish.

The entitlement is strong in this one.

Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2012 May 31, 12:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problem:

Włosy długie i gęste is the first hairstyle I uploaded outside MTS. All hairstyles above that one were converted after leaving MTS. :-)

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 May 31, 20:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Firefox has some decent translation plugins. Translate This! puts a little button at the bottom of your browser that opens up a new tab with the site you used it on auto translated, just in case actually going to Google Translate and putting in the address was too much for you.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 May 31, 21:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it - yesterday when Wojtek put up the link for his blog, I didn't know at the time that Google would translate the whole page by just putting the address in.  
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2012 June 08, 21:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've added new hairstyles. These are the ones from the latest stuff pack: the Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Kitsch without the sweeeeeet accessories that made me retch. I hope you like them.

Loki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012 June 12, 14:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'd be great if they didn't all have an odd filmy masklike bit over the face on each one. You also had issues with some of your india hairstyles in that manner. Not that EA didn't manage to botch two of their own hairstyles off showtime in the same manner all on their own.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2012 June 13, 13:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe upload a picture and encircle the face area you were talking about.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012 June 13, 14:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh, just use your hairs on black sims in CAS and you'll see the face mask and it's line limit on the neck. You can barely notice it on white sims that's why you missed it.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2012 June 13, 19:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have fixed the issue with Showtime hairstyles as well as my Katy Perry and India Inspiration hairstyles. You can download the fix and the fixed hairstyles from my blog.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2012 June 13, 22:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tested all the hairs edits of yours that I have and there are still 2 hairs that need a fix, this time the problem is with the scalp:
Indian wavy bun that is here: http://www.simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/04/wosy-kok-z-tyu.html
Pb: http://i49.tinypic.com/2zh0708.jpg

Master Suite Stuff Pack hair here: http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/04/typ-fryzura-bez-dodatkow-pec-kobieta_11.html
pb: http://i50.tinypic.com/2vn03fa.jpg
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2012 June 13, 22:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Other than that are they fine in your game? I ask because the actual website tries to kill IE (I don't know if I blame it) and that makes me a little warey.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2012 June 13, 22:40:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to fix it later today. Thanks for informing me about the problem.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012 June 13, 22:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Other than that are they fine in your game? I ask because the actual website tries to kill IE (I don't know if I blame it) and that makes me a little warey.
Me too, his site and 4shared crashes my browser every other times so I use Firefox to grab his stuff.
I don't have many of his post-MTS hair edits, those that I have and that showed no problems with face mask nor scalp are:

India Inspiration - Scarf & Maang Tikka without the veil and the jewel thing: http://www.simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/04/wosy-warkocz-na-boku.html
Indian Inspiration - the big bun with the braid http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/04/wosy-kok-z-warkoczem.html
Katy Perry Flower girl hair: http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/06/wosy-z-loczkami.html
Katy Perry Afro hair: http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.fr/2012/06/wosy-wiedzmy.html
That is all I think. You can blindly go for these.

Cool Wojtek, I'll be sure to grab the fixes! And thank you for the fix for Showtime hairs.
« Last Edit: 2012 June 14, 10:06:18 by Painkiller » Logged
Wojtek
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2012 June 14, 09:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright. I've fixed the two hairstyles from the India set. I fixed them yesterday, tested in game and everything worked flawlessly. The only problem was that I didn't copy the fixed files from my 2nd to the 3rd location and uploaded the previous file again. I'm a genius, I know.  Cheesy The big bun from Master Suite was fixed as well. I'm going to fix all the hairstyles and check whether any of them need to be fixed.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: