More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 20:34:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Being Supernatural
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Being Supernatural  (Read 12182 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Being Supernatural
« on: 2012 September 19, 10:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a 30x30 home designed for supernatural beings. I started playing the Sookie Stackhouse fairy sim, Marigold Something, and then added a witch, a vampire and a werewolf. The house rapidly became too crowded and it was hard to find places for all the bits and pieces that went with the sims and their jobs, so of course I had to build a house. I made a common living area, then four separate apartments, one for each supernatural type I am playing. These are not Eaxis type apartments, they're just part of a house. Each of the four parts has a workshop, a bathroom and a double bedroom. There are double doors into each separate space so if a couple lives there, each sim can have a lockable door. I'm a bit disappointed that the locked doors stop cats, I thought cats would be exempt for some reason, probably because cats never seem to have any problems going where they will in real life. The only bathroom accessible by guests is next to the vampire quarters down the sekrit stairs. The vampires get two desks because one of them is an author.

When I installed the lot into my game, the bookcase door got borked and I had to replace it, but everything else seems to work all right. The lot is 30x30 and costs §136,964 (wanded). I grabbed the package file out of the dcbackup folder, no idea if it will work for those who use packages for their store stuff but I thought it was worth a try.

I put the house on a 40x40 lot in my game because I needed room for the beehive, gem cutter, kennel and so on. I may also add a sauna or hot tub at some point, but even on the 30x30 lot there is a good square of space at the back left-hand corner.

So, pictures first and then the download links. Put your sunnies on, some of it is quite bright.

That DAMNED ice cream van won't leave.

Werewolf's Pad

Witch's Retreat

Fairy Fernery

Vampire Lair

My sim fambly, except for the witch who is either napping or playing games on her computer. (Sounds about right).

Download Being Supernatural sims3pack

Download Being Supernatural package - I would appreciate some feedback as to whether this works or not.

There should be no cc whatsoever, apart from the store stuff.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Being Supernatural
« Reply #1 on: 2012 September 19, 12:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Ice Cream Van's unwillingness to leave and generally creepy, stalky behavior is why I wanted to take its code an add a Pedovan that will steal your careless children.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 September 19, 13:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Ice Cream Van's unwillingness to leave and generally creepy, stalky behavior is why I wanted to take its code an add a Pedovan that will steal your careless children.

This and flipper babbies you keeping saying, but we never see them.

Nice house witch. I don't know if I'd have the fortitude to play all of the types at once. I'm concentrating on one at a time.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Giroro
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 September 19, 17:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the funky decor. Especially in the Witch's Retreat.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 September 19, 23:25:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Waiting....

I love the funky decor. Especially in the Witch's Retreat.

It's a fun house.

Nice house witch. I don't know if I'd have the fortitude to play all of the types at once. I'm concentrating on one at a time.

I have the lifetimes set on epic and there will be no babbies in this house, so I can take as long as I like. I usually can't decide what to play in a new expansion, I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW! (I did this method with showtime and it was awful once they started to get gigs. I was also playing on the old machine then, and the game damn near choked).  Roll Eyes

Someone reminded me about genies the other day, so I'd better get one of those too.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 September 19, 23:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is seriously amazing. I want you to come and redecorate my RL house now.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 September 21, 04:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dropped the Being Supernatural package into my library folder, and it is playing just fine.  I did have to move the bookcase door over 1 space before my vampire could use it, but everything else is working.  Very nice digs! My supernatural sims are quite comfy.  BAA!

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 September 21, 05:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you use decrapped sims3packs or packages in the mods folder for your store content?

littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 September 22, 17:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use both Moryies store packages, and the ones provided by Icantbebothered in my mods folder.

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: