More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:03:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  GOOD worlds that incorporate ALL EPs.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: GOOD worlds that incorporate ALL EPs.  (Read 112186 times)
missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: GOOD worlds that incorporate ALL EPs.
« Reply #25 on: 2012 February 29, 12:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know you guys hate the exchange, but on the official Create A World thread, you can find a combined list of worlds and which EP's and SP's are required
here it is http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/372366.page

I tend to only download worlds if they are available offsite.  I never download from the exchange.
Valid_Enough
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 March 01, 02:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really rate MySimRealty's worlds, especially Redwood Harbor, though that is an older one, not updated for Pets. I did manage to find space for the riding school whatsit and a horse park, though space is a bit tight, and obviously it does not really fit Late Night style clubbing (fine by me as there are never any blooming sims in my clubs in the first place).

There aren't that many worlds out there that incorporate ALL the EPs, as creators often try and make their worlds available for as many users as possible, but it shouldn't be too difficult to plonk a couple of pets lots down in somewhere like Glendalough for example.

What are you after? A big sprawling world or a small, easier on the RAMZ, island world?

Adding on to this, I absolutely love Dragon Falls by My Sim Realty. The entire world is gorgeous and you really have to look at it instead of relying on the pics they show you. It has WA, AMB, LN, Pets, and GEN.
thumbprints
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012 March 12, 00:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for basically a large flat, empty world (well except for roads etc), that's already set up with all the spawners and other hidden stuff  for all the expansion packs (base to showtime). I'd like to just place all the necessary lots (late night clubs, ambitions businesses, pets stuff and show time venues, plus people to fill them) myself. Is there any such thing available out there?
TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012 March 12, 01:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for basically a large flat, empty world (well except for roads etc), that's already set up with all the spawners and other hidden stuff  for all the expansion packs (base to showtime). I'd like to just place all the necessary lots (late night clubs, ambitions businesses, pets stuff and show time venues, plus people to fill them) myself. Is there any such thing available out there?

Showtime has been out for less than a week. I doubt that anyone has made something yet. It seems pretty straight forward what you are after though, so why don't you just make it yourself?
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012 March 13, 02:41:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What he/she said. I would like a small, adaptable world, where I can build my own city, using my own house/community/work lots.

@TapThatBooty, some of us are keenly aware that our skills do not include CAW.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
thumbprints
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012 March 13, 05:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What he/she said. I would like a small, adaptable world, where I can build my own city, using my own house/community/work lots.

@TapThatBooty, some of us are keenly aware that our skills do not include CAW.
Yes, exactly. I downloaded Create-a-world but i'm to dumb for it. I know that there were some previously created for pets, but I'm having difficulty finding them now. My original idea was to lurk the creators of those previously made do-it-yourself worlds and see if they update to showtime, but like I said, i'm having difficulty finding them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012 March 13, 13:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...i'm to dumb for it.

You don't say.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 March 13, 15:02:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...i'm to dumb for it.

You don't say.
See what I mean? Lately it seems to have become fashionable to claim stupidity as if it were some sort of MATY etiquette hall pass.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 March 13, 20:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, exactly. I downloaded Create-a-world but i'm to dumb for it. I know that there were some previously created for pets, but I'm having difficulty finding them now. My original idea was to lurk the creators of those previously made do-it-yourself worlds and see if they update to showtime, but like I said, i'm having difficulty finding them.

Oh, you poor unfortunate soul. Did you never think to search one of the threads here in this very section? I was able to find a few worlds which have extra lots made that can be plopped into the town.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 March 29, 01:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite world that fits your description is Sunset Valley 2 by Magic_Dancer: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/427474.page

There are several versions available, one without lots, one with lots, and she even posted her CAW files. It is not updated for all the EP's, though. But I still had a blast placing all the lots myself and I still had room left over.

MySimRealty also has a world out called Storybrook County that she has made some Showtime lots for; you can download the world and ST lots from her site. This is a really cool world with a city on one side and country on the other, but it's large and will likely lag after it gets populated. I've played it for a few sim weeks but have not yet had time to play it longer than that.

And I love Crystalline Cove by Geminagre. She is planning to update it for Showtime but it probably won't be out for a few weeks yet.

Zoan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012 March 29, 03:26:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^ Storybrook County is what Im playing now and it is an absolute blast. It has everything you can ask for in one world - farm area, small town, beaches, city section with apts, etc. It is fully updated up to pets, and Ive had no trouble at all placing all Showtime lots and still have tons of room. MySimReality even posted some lots you can dl specifically for the world on her site. I suggest you check it out.
thumbprints
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012 March 29, 23:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone. Since my first, I've downloaded sunset valley 2 and added all the lots. I made a bunch of rookie errors, but it seems to be working out fine. I'm interested in the Storybrook County, i'm definitely going to give that one a try! Thanks so much for the help.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012 March 30, 15:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone. Since my first, I've downloaded sunset valley 2 and added all the lots. I made a bunch of rookie errors, but it seems to be working out fine. I'm interested in the Storybrook County, i'm definitely going to give that one a try! Thanks so much for the help.
On this site, this ^ is an offensive post: it has no value to anyone save its poster as it contains no useful information but rather is the equivalent of, "Oh-my-gawd, I just bought a fuzzy pencil!" By the Great and Almighty FSM, no one gives a shit. Although many other Internet sites reward flibbertigibbets, at MATY we loathe and actively revile them.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012 March 30, 15:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In related news, I just bought a fuzzy pencil and it makes me laff.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012 March 30, 20:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the Great and Almighty FSM, no one gives a shit.
Ugh, what a poser that guy is.  I could totally take his ass in a fight.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
bettybrant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2012 May 12, 02:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those looking for a well designed world which incorporates all EPs up to and including Showtime, Awesims' new world of St. Claire perfectly fits the bill.  Not only is it gorgeous to look at, with many lovely views, but it also has an excellent layout, is easily customizable, and contains clubs and venues that are much nicer than the originals (with better lot sizes too).  I highly recommend it!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012 May 12, 04:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Linky for the lazy, then.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012 May 12, 05:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Linky for the lazy, then.

http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012 May 12, 07:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

St. Claire apparently has routing errors that cause the game to lag (Wind-still-blowing-yet-everything-stands-still pause) every minute or so. Resetworld seems to help against it for one day until the workloop starts over again.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012 May 12, 09:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesim's worlds are fabulous to look at, and there's so much attention to detail. Unfortunately, the size of the maps and all that detailed loveliness results in worlds which require top-notch systems to play without lag.

On the flipside, I've been building up this tiny island from scratch. If you don't like a uniform layout, building or small lot sizes, it's not the world for you. I'm enjoying the challenge myself, and the world isn't so tiny as to be unplayable long term.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012 May 12, 14:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just visited Paisleymonious recently and found they've made a few worlds.

Incognito
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012 June 26, 08:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No point in the same person opening a new thread for the same old question. I'm just still yet to find a decent Showtime world to play in. I didn't mind so much for a while and played in Setra - which, if your machine can handle, I'd absolutely recommend - but it kept freezing every thirty seconds or so for me when the population would get a little crazy.

Then I switched to the infamous St. Claire, which I have to say was a huge let down. There's just a few issues that don't become apparent until you've played it for a while, and the routing really does leave a lot to be desired. Sims keep getting stuck in their apartments, my teen sims would constantly be stuck on "Field trip!" mode at school, excluding them from after school clubs and jobs, I had to use moveobjects to move puppies/kittens indoors because it wouldn't let me pick them up when they were outside of the apartments. Just ugh. Coupled with the fact most of the lots are empty/unfurnished/weird sizes, which some people would love, but I'm lazy as hell.

So, anyone have any shiny new worlds to recommend?
scamander
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2012 July 05, 11:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3) http://www.bakasims.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=file&id=16%3Amorikipo-city-showtime&Itemid=61 - Morikipo Island
2) http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/249858.page - Grey Meadow
1) http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/295247.page - Los Aniegos

All of these worlds have been updated up to Showtime. They are in order from pretty good to freaking awesome. Hope you try them out!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2012 July 14, 09:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the look of Grey Meadow.  Is there a ARRR-friendly download option?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2012 July 14, 17:45:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GWILL HAS ALIVED!  QUICK!  GO REQUEST SHINIES FROM PESCADO!

Also, Los Aniegos looks pretty good, but I still think Setra is the best world I've downloaded.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: