More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:38:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  Specially for Pescado
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Specially for Pescado  (Read 5952 times)
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
Specially for Pescado
« on: 2011 October 24, 00:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST A PUDDING, or something, so I can add LAZORS to it.

I made a pudding specially. (Game is patched to 1.26 and there is Pets content.)
She does need LAZORS, I can't make those. But they should be pink! In RL I do wear more moderate glasses.

She really needs bewbzors. And a cigar. Thick, Columbian. None of your little Panatellas.

The only CC I believe is the nails\claws. They were made by someone called Natali on Mod the Sims 2. Oh, the hair is from the Store, a freebie ages ago.

Likes: Fighting, martial arts, gym. Books, writing, computers.

Traits she has in the download are Athletic, Bookworm, Disciplined, Green Thumb, No Sense of Humour; of course you could change these.

Other traits you could add include Absent-Minded, Dog lover, Computer Whiz, Born Saleswoman, Clumsy, Eco-Friendly, Hopeless Romantic, Rebellious, Megalomaniac (this trait appears not to be for PC, sadly).

Download the .sim file http://www.simechoes.org/simsechoes3/downloads/Sims/tlights/TitaLights.zip

Download as a Sims3Pack also available on the same page http://www.simechoes.org/simsechoes3/downloads/Sims/tlights/tlkights.html

For more accuracy: Closer to a witch than a fundamentalist, dislikes most spectator sports, bigots and bitchbots, prefers (LARGE) dogs to cats or horses, dislikes small pets. Preferred gender of partners - up to you.

Edited to fix links. My bad.
« Last Edit: 2015 April 04, 22:37:34 by Sita » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: