More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:17:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370976 times)
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #500 on: 2013 July 04, 01:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to MasterController the four mermaids that come with the IP world are a separate homeless household called "Mermaid", so my guess is that they are similar to the Alien household or the unicorn in Pets and should respawn once the four initial ones are gone. I haven't tested this yet, though.
And AFAIK the lifetime reward map does not unlock the mermaid island, only the one that you can also unlock by finding the map pieces yourself. You *need* a mermaid for the mermaid island.
AbyssTanarri
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2013 July 04, 17:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to have an option to check lot cost to disallow families to get filthy rich by moving to new houses, far more expensive than initial ones? That seems very strange, when somebody with low-level and non-criminal career suddenly moves from the tiny cottage to a villa ten times more expensive. Ok, maybe that particular sim somehow got an inheritance. But when a lot of families do that, it ruins the economy. Well, I can try to have a couple of cribs in every house, but that is a bit crazy and sometimes sims move out just to split families, not to find cribs, and it is still possible for them to get an enormous start sum.
I also wonder about a way to stop populating town with random crappy people. I tried to use AwesomeStoryPopCap by setting it to 20, which is far more than current amount of residents (I checked that this option is set in game with showconfig command), but no luck, they are still invading the town.
P. S. I apologize for possible grammar mistakes.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 2013 July 10, 19:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will SC be updated for the new (oldnew?) skills and professions?

I would like to reiterate this request.  Although for anyone interested in the meantime the study skills online mod at mts with hidden skills enabled will allow you to grind the skills and professions in a boring semicheaty manner.

I'd much rather do it through normal (albeit macro'd) gameplay when possible.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: 2013 July 11, 05:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can haz smite liek in ts2?

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2013 July 12, 18:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can haz smite liek in ts2?
Oh yes, I so second this one.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

socks
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2013 July 18, 00:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a bug that causes the game to freeze when a sim who is registered as self-employed tries to check into a Resort. It's pretty annoying because my sim is a self-employed scuba diver and I am trying to unlock one of the islands by doing a quest that requires you to check into a resort and talk to the guy at the front desk. I had to make her quit her job just to do that. Fix please?
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2013 July 18, 06:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This got fixed with the latest NRaas Overwatch. My self-employed writer could check in and get the island opportunity just fine. I'd prefer this fix to be part of Awesomemod, too, but afaik JMP doesn't bother with stuff that has already be done.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2013 July 23, 07:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a lifesaver who's body count keeps getting reset.  Is this the same issue as with the PI cases?  Can it be fixed awesomely?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
munds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2013 October 02, 06:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA seems to have enclosed some wish fulfilment bugs sometime between UL and IP. One of these is the "Throw a Party" and/or "Throw a [positive adjective] Party". I've tried throwing parties left and right, both at home and on community lots, but neither wish are being fulfilled. I've found similar reports from as early as May 2013, and some people got the problem fixed after installing IP, and some (like me) didn't. Any chance you could check into this?

I'm running latest patch/AM with all EPs.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2013 October 04, 17:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA seems to have enclosed some wish fulfilment bugs sometime between UL and IP. One of these is the "Throw a Party" and/or "Throw a [positive adjective] Party". I've tried throwing parties left and right, both at home and on community lots, but neither wish are being fulfilled. I've found similar reports from as early as May 2013, and some people got the problem fixed after installing IP, and some (like me) didn't. Any chance you could check into this?

I'm running latest patch/AM with all EPs.

Not only am I missing out on getting the achievements, but I don't have anybody showing up for the parties my sim attends.  I was assuming it was a mod problem, but didn't care enough about parties to troubleshoot it thoroughly.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2013 October 08, 09:56:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to have an option to disable the social groups completely. I just don't like to have my Sims become nerds when they play video games, jocks when they play catch and rebels when they watch other Sims play with a rebel object. So far I have only found a mod that makes the hidden skill increase slower but those groups are both a hidden skill and a hidden trait and as this mod modifies the Skills.xml it is highly likely to conflict with other mods.
Dr Liam Stupid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2013 October 17, 10:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to disable Simport wishes? The feature is pretty useless on an Arr'd game.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2013 October 25, 23:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to be able to get rid of a couple mods I have, namely No nose picking, and No Coughing While Eating.  I dunno about you but I usually don't choke on my food when I eat.  Although being able to give a Sim Acid Reflux might be fun.  To puke when you eat or get severe heartburn might be hilarious.  So, if the  two could be added to AM it would be  grand!

Edit: Thought  of another one.  Perhaps add a trait, Autistic.  Might be fun seeing parents deal with such a child. Might not be possible though.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 28, 08:10:08 by CLmeow » Logged

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Potato
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2013 October 27, 11:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to have a feature of Consort's core mod integrated with Awesomemod? I.e. extending the EA standard fitness/fatness values from -1/1 to -2/2. I'm not talking about extending the slider values but more of preventing a sim with a fitness of 1.5 snapping back to 1 by exercising.

Here's a link to Consort's mod: http://modthesims.info/d/470349
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: 2013 October 27, 11:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potato, you surely have the most appropriate userid ever. If you ever bothered to RTFM, you'd realise am does this already.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Potato
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2013 October 27, 13:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potato, you surely have the most appropriate userid ever. If you ever bothered to RTFM, you'd realise am does this already.

6.  Law of Conservation Of Mass [Optional - Default: Enabled]
     The Law of Conservation of Mass applies to sim weight gain: Sims cannot
     revert to being fat if not given food. They must actually eat in order
     to gain weight.

"Law of Conservation of Mass" only applies to sim weight, not sim fitness. Even though it is default enabled my sim still does experience a jump in fitness from 1.5 to 1 while exercising.
Kibble
Asinine Airhead

Self-avowed Tryhard

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2013 October 27, 18:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This may belong in the Large Intestines of Trogdor, since I'm willing to do the work myself, but how difficult is it to add new behaviors to Supreme Commander? There are a number of these that I would be interested in, as they would help make EPs more playable.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2013 October 30, 03:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will AwesomeMod be updated to take into account some of the new objects from ITF?

- AM doesn't recognise the holo-Computer as a computer when skilling writing or when building fun.  This is a portable computer that doesn't need a table & chairs (sims stand up to use it), and can be kept in a sim's inventory.
- The Sonic Shower isn't recognised as a shower.  The upgraded version of this object has power cleanse, which gives a 5 hour moodlet where the sim's hygiene won't drop.
- The all-in-one showers aren't recognised.  They are a quick way to deal with bladder and hygiene at the same time.

There's a new collectible, nanites.  Could we have nanites added to the collect macro?

Also, can we have the skillinator updated to take into new skills from the last few EPs, including bot building from ITF.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2013 October 31, 12:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Intentionally or not, Nanites are collected when using the bug macro.

I've got some small request:
Could the supreme commander please not insist on curing away moodlets with no negative mood effect?  Some of those (effects of potions and dreaming) actually do useful stuff.  I don't mind them being sacrifised when something bad needs to be cured, but the way it is now the supreme commander wipes them even when there's nothing else to get rid of.

Would it be possible to select preferred vehicle directly from a sims inventory (you can with boats).  (And if possible, somehow FORCE sims to use the damn motive mobile if that's their preferred vehicle even if they have a limo ride to work.)

Seashell collecting?  Never mind the dive sites, just beach combing would go a long way.

There was something else I thought was important, but I forgot.  Will edit if/when I remember.
Ah! Yes, this has annoyed me for a long time:
Whenever a sim travels or moves between neighbourhoods, their bug collection forgets all about fireflies.  It gets re-set after every adventure, every uni visit, every trip to the future.  This drives my gotta-catch-them-all mentality absolutely bonkers!  Can it be fixed?

Another little annoyance I just noticed:  When a sim with the Natural Cook trait tries to "Kick up a notch" a synthesized meal, it decreases food quality.  I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.  Adding honey or herbs seems to do the same thing.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 31, 16:08:17 by Gwill » Logged

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2013 November 02, 14:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought someone requested this before, but I don't see it here. A robot's desire to scan a human queue stomps the human's queue, including waking them up if they are asleep. This is massively annoying.

Also, when a person travels from the future to the present, the records of which nanites have been reverse engineered are reset back to zero in the collection journal.

ETA: Locking the bedroom door keeps the robots from waking the sim up to scan them.
« Last Edit: 2013 November 03, 14:46:13 by BattyCoda » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2013 November 02, 21:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The robot puts the meal away instantly, when in the present (past), sims don't have time to get to the household meal. Awesomemod leaves the plates out for a wee bit which is far more useful. Can the robot be delayed?

Can phones please be silenced permanently? Now it's not just Uni, but everytime the sims time travel, all their damn phones get turned on again. Hoverboard preferences, i.e. use the board instead of walk, get nerfed also.

The moon landing flag commemoration on landing with a jetpack is cute the first few hundred times, but after that it gets a bit old, it's gone beyond an acknowledgement to a mockery. Is it possible to make this a fairly rare event?

ETA:
When returning from the future 2/5 of my sims lost all their wishes, have others experienced this? I doubt it's an AM bug.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 2013 November 03, 07:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could the supreme commander please not insist on curing away moodlets with no negative mood effect?  Some of those (effects of potions and dreaming) actually do useful stuff.  I don't mind them being sacrifised when something bad needs to be cured, but the way it is now the supreme commander wipes them even when there's nothing else to get rid of.
Yes, if you specify which moodlets are being harmed, I will add them the exception list. However, due to the way things work, the game views all moodlets that do not have a +mood effect as things to nuke, and the scan code thus reflects this, with a growing list of manual exceptions.

Seashell collecting?  Never mind the dive sites, just beach combing would go a long way.
I wll keep it in mind when I get time in my busy schedule to actually install, play, and wait 30 minutes for the damn game to load.

Ah! Yes, this has annoyed me for a long time:
Whenever a sim travels or moves between neighbourhoods, their bug collection forgets all about fireflies.  It gets re-set after every adventure, every uni visit, every trip to the future.  This drives my gotta-catch-them-all mentality absolutely bonkers!  Can it be fixed?
Fireflies, eh? I'll take a look sometime.

Another little annoyance I just noticed:  When a sim with the Natural Cook trait tries to "Kick up a notch" a synthesized meal, it decreases food quality.  I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.  Adding honey or herbs seems to do the same thing.
Happens in real life all the time. You go around adding strange foreign additives to my food, the food quality DEFINITELY goes down.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
thegreatcatsby
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2013 November 04, 22:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that Potato has already requested it, but I am simply requesting the increased thin/fat and wimpy/fit slider ranges because Consort's mod isn't compatible with Awesome. Is this possible? I am not asking for a slider hack; I am asking for values such as -2 and 2 to be obtainable in-game.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2013 November 07, 14:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, if you specify which moodlets are being harmed, I will add them the exception list. However, due to the way things work, the game views all moodlets that do not have a +mood effect as things to nuke, and the scan code thus reflects this, with a growing list of manual exceptions.

Here are some neutral moodlets with positive effects:
Invigorated
Potently Invigorated
Hive Mind!
Imminent Nemesis (You wouldn't wan to twart this, would you?)
In Bliss
In Ecstasy
Immunity
Imminent Romance
Feeling Fertile
A Twinkle in the Eye
Instant Handiness
Enlightened
Pure Enlightenment
Animal Familiar
Mosquito Defense
Jobtastic!
Stolen Test Answers
Cheat Sheet
Unusual Blemish
Botanitis Minorous
Aura of Creativity
Aura of Body and Mind
Ensorcelled
Heart of Gold
Wish Master
Liquid Energy

On an unrelated note: The "Stylin'" (from reaching the top of the stylist profession) and "Eternal Joy" (genie wish) moodlets disappear when a sim is uprooted and moved to another game (or similar).  To re-gain eternal joy I've had to use droptrait to purge it before asking the genie for happiness again.  Stylin' might be lost forever; I haven't experimented with it.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
anthonyfatale
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2013 November 10, 18:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it make sense if the monies earned from Plumbot tune-ups were applied the the running tally of sales for the Plumbot Builder Career? I'm not sure if other professions have a similar situation.

And I would like to thank all of you for your impressive work!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: