More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:33:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370778 times)
Mekare
Asinine Airhead

I loveded piggy.

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #475 on: 2013 May 07, 01:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you be willing to fix the uber-fast skilling bug that came with the Uni patch?  Overwatch fixes it; but it also makes my game freeze around midnight-ish, Sim time.
Are there more details on this?

It has to do with the protests on campus.  They give a moodlet that increases skilling, but neglect to clear out the skilling modifier when it expires:  http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/sim-learn-skills-insanly-fast.html

The weird part is, my Sims have never held (or been to) a protest.

Same here... I don't even have the university expansion, yet my skills are so stacked that my sim went from level 6 to level 8 cooking just from making one meal.  I used fixall, which made things normal for a couple sim days before it started bugging out again.

☑ Saddam Hussein
☑ Osama Bin Laden
☐ Justin Bieber
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2013 May 07, 06:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here... I don't even have the university expansion, yet my skills are so stacked that my sim went from level 6 to level 8 cooking just from making one meal.  I used fixall, which made things normal for a couple sim days before it started bugging out again.

Yep, same here. I get notifications about my Sims having reached a new level all the time. Be it watching the cooking channel, making a meal, cleaning a shower, you name it, they all get insane amounts of "credit" for it. I don't have University either, I just have patch 1.50. This is killing the fun!  Angry
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2013 May 09, 16:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Think you could be more helpful than "a moodlet"? Does this thing have a NAME?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2013 May 09, 18:29:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Increased Understanding," I believe.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2013 May 09, 20:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Increased Understanding," I believe.

Yep, that's the moodlet.  More details here:  http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod.  Scroll down to 2013-MAR-14.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
patrickz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2013 May 19, 10:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't read the whole discussion before so maybe this feature has been suggested before. If so, sorry about that.

The Nraas Woohooer offers an option for teens to skinny dip. However this doesn't work properly because of some hard-coded check that can only be solved with a core mod. And since AwesomeMod is the only core mod that works with Nraas products, I figure this is the place to ask it.

Basically the request is to make an option to disable this hard-coded check so teens can skinny dip using the functionality of the Woohooer. Is this possible?
Coby
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2013 May 21, 06:09:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If possible can you please fix the new roommate "feature" introduced in patch 1.50. Random Sims keep getting added randomly to my house as roommates and chatting up my Sims wife. Then I have to make them disappear.  Grin

Thanks.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2013 May 22, 12:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently it seems that the wish to "Buy A Fire Cracker" that came with Seasons cannot be fulfilled. I thought it was perhaps something I was doing wrong but another player on MTS has also said they have never managed to get it to fulfill.
I've had my Sim buy individual and bundles of fireworks from the Grocery Store but the wish has never been fulfilled by them. Any chance you could take a look at it to see what is broken?
Or if it can't be fixed, then possibly remove it from valid wishes? There's no point of Sims rolling the wish if it can't be completed.
Jessjess
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2013 May 25, 18:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could be wrong about this, but is"Overstuffed" working for plant sims trying to 'harvest' a baby? I have planted around 20 or so forbidden fruit seeds and have not been able to harvest a baby. (My family does have more then eight sims, but I have overstuffed enabled.)
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2013 May 29, 19:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any chance you could do anything about how sh*t the game is at assigning Outerwear? I can sort of understand pre-existing Sims only having gloves applied to whatever their Everyday outfit is but it seems to be doing this for newly aging up Sims as well. Surely the game should be generating an entirely new outfit for the catagory?
It irks and befuddles me why the game is even allowed to use clothing that isn't even catagorised for Outerwear in the first place. I don't use any of the commands to unlock clothing for all catagories.
« Last Edit: 2013 May 29, 19:26:55 by Menaceman » Logged
Iolanthe
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2013 May 29, 21:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any chance you could do anything about how sh*t the game is at assigning Outerwear? I can sort of understand pre-existing Sims only having gloves applied to whatever their Everyday outfit is but it seems to be doing this for newly aging up Sims as well. Surely the game should be generating an entirely new outfit for the catagory?
It irks and befuddles me why the game is even allowed to use clothing that isn't even catagorised for Outerwear in the first place. I don't use any of the commands to unlock clothing for all catagories.

Seconding this.  Tired of seeing male children running around in the snow in shorts, a t-shirt and long pink princess gloves.
Selene_Ravenwind
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2013 June 02, 12:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to add a command to the list that can either exit Create a Style or take you directly into Edit Town mode (while editing a lot)?
I just found the "current style is invalid" bug and there's no way to get out of Create a Style. I checked the command list on awesome mod to see if I could find something that would help but I couldn't find anything so I figured I would ask.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2013 June 04, 14:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If possible, I'd really like to see a small UI change so that when we mouseover a lot in edit town it displays the size of the lot, not just the price. Otherwise, I have to click on each lot individually and open up the lot menu in order to determine the smallest possible lot the one I am trying to place will fit on, then select the lot I want to place and drop it instead of doing everything in one go. I want to place as many of the lots I've downloaded as I can into my custom neighborhoods, so there's no sense wasting space that I might need for a bigger lot. It really would save a huge amount of time so we wouldn't have to keep going back and forth to compare things over and over again if we can't memorize the sizes of all the similar-looking lots in a neighborhood at once.

Do you plan on adding a cheat to award University degrees ala TS2? I find playing through more than 1 semester of university kinda pointless. My sims have already maxed out grades/social groups, and it's just boring. I don't have the patience to play through 8 semesters of this crap for every YA (or however long it takes). Alternately, could there  be some way to accelerate the process besides just maxing out credit hours?

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2013 June 04, 15:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you plan on adding a cheat to award University degrees ala TS2? I find playing through more than 1 semester of university kinda pointless. My sims have already maxed out grades/social groups, and it's just boring. I don't have the patience to play through 8 semesters of this crap for every YA (or however long it takes). Alternately, could there  be some way to accelerate the process besides just maxing out credit hours?

With testing cheats Enable Debug Interactions turned on, there's a menu option (ctrl-shift on the sim -> Academic Degrees) that will give a sim a university degree. Let me fire up the game and see if I can find out where it is again.

Well, I'm having trouble finding it now. I've done it before, surely I can do it again, right?
« Last Edit: 2013 June 04, 15:58:38 by jesslla » Logged

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2013 June 05, 16:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've another request.
I've tried doing this myself via a tuning (I think) mod but it didn't work. Would it be possible to enable the Haunt interaction on objects and Sims for playable ghosts? It's always struck me as odd that graveyard ghosts are freely allowed to autonomously Haunt things but playabel ghosts aren't. Surely that should be a unique selling point of playing a ghost, that they can Haunt. The option is there if I have debugInteractions turned on but it's buried a few clicks down the pie menu "more" option on Sims and I'd rather not need those cheats turned on JUST for the pleasure of letting my ghosts haunt objects and Sims which I feel they should be able to do anyway.

TL;DR Enable "Haunt" interaction for playable ghosts.
Zepher
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2013 June 13, 16:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

on supreme commander (or on any read interaction) if the sim has the tablet in the inv. the interaction should be redirected to it unless it was a manual command. same with homework?
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2013 June 15, 15:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen some references to this problem here and there, but there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it. Sometimes, when a sim or bonehilda are making a bed, something happens to cause the bed to be unusable by anyone. You can send a sim to sleep in the bed, but they throw a thought bubble with the sim or bonehilda's face, stomp and drop the go-to-bed command out of their queue.

The only way I have found to fix it is to buy a new bed and delete the old one. I tried fixall, reset bed ownership, picking up the bed and putting it back down. None of those work.

Is there any way this can be fixed by awesome mod?
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2013 June 24, 11:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to prevent sims to drop everything they're doing to run off to play ping pong?  I wouldn't mind if it was just autonomous actions, but sims stop doing stuff they were manually directed to do.  I think kickybag and football has the same problem.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2013 June 26, 10:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Humble request to get an extended expiry date of the current AM. This one will expire on the 29th. Maybe give us another month?
patrickz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2013 June 26, 17:01:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully by that time the new version (1.55 compatible) will be finished. Sure it will have an updated expiry date as well. Otherwise, that should indeed be a temporary solution.
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2013 July 01, 04:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully by that time the new version (1.55 compatible) will be finished. Sure it will have an updated expiry date as well. Otherwise, that should indeed be a temporary solution.
If you would search MOAR, you would know that there IS another solution.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2013 July 02, 19:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as how AM usually takes the approach of disallowing the game to spawn special life states unless initiated by the player, I would like to request that the game be allowed to spawn mermaids.
This isn't because I want to play as them but simply because from what I understand, they are required for the purpose of unlocking one of the "hidden" islands. If the game isn't allowed to spawn any then Sims won't be able to befriend them and therefore will not be able to unlock said island.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: 2013 July 02, 22:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as how AM usually takes the approach of disallowing the game to spawn special life states unless initiated by the player, I would like to request that the game be allowed to spawn mermaids.
This isn't because I want to play as them but simply because from what I understand, they are required for the purpose of unlocking one of the "hidden" islands. If the game isn't allowed to spawn any then Sims won't be able to befriend them and therefore will not be able to unlock said island.

Would said island still be able to be found via the lifetime reward map?  Would changing a townie into a mermaid alleviate the problem?  Is the island only able to be reached via a mermaid spawned by the game?  I would think perhaps the answer to these questions should be looked into before changing Awesomemod.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 2013 July 03, 21:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Admittedly I don't know the answers to those questions but I would assume a player created "townie" mermaid wouldn't work as they would be lot based and not ocean based like the ones created by the game are so you couldn't happen across one whilst exploring a dive spot.
I only got my game working again two days ago and haven't actually played in IP yet.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2013 July 03, 22:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Admittedly I don't know the answers to those questions but I would assume a player created "townie" mermaid wouldn't work as they would be lot based and not ocean based like the ones created by the game are so you couldn't happen across one whilst exploring a dive spot.
I only got my game working again two days ago and haven't actually played in IP yet.

Menaceman, I do believe the mermaids in IP are townies so the suggested should work. The moment I befriended a mermaid she led me to the secret mermaid island, whether or not there are more than the one island that require mermaids IDK.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: