More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:43:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370779 times)
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #350 on: 2012 September 24, 23:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please add the alchemy recipes to the no-poofing-after-reading?
But those actually *ARE* magic scrolls!

More like scrolls about magic, not magic scrolls Tongue
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2012 September 26, 03:43:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be really great if there were a way to edit new Werewolves in game. It is (obviously) easy to edit werewolves in CAS when you make a new family, but if a Sim is bitten in game there doesn't seem to be any way to edit their werewolf form. The mirror doesn't work, and Shift/Clicking to send one to CAS doesn't seem to ever pop up with the second form icon over the Sim icon in the bar. I need to get rid of the horrible werewolf hair, which doesn't match my Sim's normal look at all.

Though having werewolves keep most of their features, as previously asked for, would probably solve this for me.

Have you tried editsim? If you don't even know what I'm talking about, RTFM.
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2012 September 26, 05:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be really great if there were a way to edit new Werewolves in game. It is (obviously) easy to edit werewolves in CAS when you make a new family, but if a Sim is bitten in game there doesn't seem to be any way to edit their werewolf form. The mirror doesn't work, and Shift/Clicking to send one to CAS doesn't seem to ever pop up with the second form icon over the Sim icon in the bar. I need to get rid of the horrible werewolf hair, which doesn't match my Sim's normal look at all.

Though having werewolves keep most of their features, as previously asked for, would probably solve this for me.

Of course I did. However, using Master Controller, I can switch between normal and werewolf forms while editing my Sim.

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2012 September 26, 06:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course I did. However, using Master Controller, I can switch between normal and werewolf forms while editing my Sim.

Then what are you fucking complaining about?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2012 September 27, 16:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please remove the censor for the toddlers on the potty too?

A wild pedobear appeared!

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2012 September 27, 17:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please remove the censor for the toddlers on the potty too? I don't want to use yet another mod just for this knowing that AM already remove it for the adults.

Awesomemod doesn't remove the censor for adults using the toilet.  On a completely different point of discussion there seems to be a new patch for addressing the zombie spam from EA.
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2012 September 27, 17:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then what are you fucking complaining about?
I complained first, then installed Master Controller. Then fixed my post.

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2012 September 27, 22:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A wild pedobear appeared!

My username isn't helping I admit. They use the potty with their clothes on anyway.

Awesomemod doesn't remove the censor for adults using the toilet.  On a completely different point of discussion there seems to be a new patch for addressing the zombie spam from EA.

Too many time using the decensor mod, I guess I'll have to suck it up and keep using it then.

You can also try Reading The Fucking Manual, which clearly states the rationale for keeping the censor on the terlet.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2012 October 03, 22:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... This time it's the interactions "Tend Garden" "Harvest" and "Weed plant" They used to have your sim do all of the plants on the lot, but now they only do 1-5, and they seem to snap into a different animation when they're done, as well as the occasional teleportation. ...

I have this bug too.

Look, idiots, it's the reset bug and the reset bug is caused by tight pants - so bloody well check your CC and shut the hell up.

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2012 October 04, 10:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.38/9 made huge changes to gameplay files - almost all existing mods MUST be updated.

Feature request - Supreme Commander for cats to do Hunting. Because humans aren't fast enough, i need everybody to gather stuff for ME.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 2012 October 07, 04:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please remove the censor for the toddlers on the potty too? I don't want to use yet another mod just for this knowing that AM already remove it for the adults.
The blur will not be removed for the terlet because at this point, it's not censor blur that's hiding something that is there, it's abstraction blur that's hiding something that SHOULD (or rather, shouldn't) be there, but ISN'T. Much like the bed covers in woohoo, it's hiding something that ISN'T actually there, and seeing what is REALLY happening would break the illusion more so. Thus, the terlet blur stays. This is also the reason why the blur is separated by sex: You may or may not have any installed genitals to be not-hiding.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Edana ni Emer
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2012 October 09, 23:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that the Witches have ways to set people on fire, is there any way to remove the coding that blocks them from setting someone with the 'singed' moodlet on fire? It would be a quick and easy 'murder your neighbors' fix (and with murder enabled, it would be tough to find reasons to play a non-Witch ever again.)
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2012 October 16, 20:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anything be done about the Jukeboxes and MP3 player from Showtime not having any effect on mood? They still produce the Enjoying Music moodlet but they have no value.
Regular stereos still give a positive mood boost as they should.
I've tried this both with and without mods and the issue still persists. I've no idea if this has been an issue since release as I only took notice of the moodlets today.
phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2012 October 23, 19:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... This time it's the interactions "Tend Garden" "Harvest" and "Weed plant" They used to have your sim do all of the plants on the lot, but now they only do 1-5, and they seem to snap into a different animation when they're done, as well as the occasional teleportation. ...

I have this bug too.

Look, idiots, it's the reset bug and the reset bug is caused by tight pants - so bloody well check your CC and shut the hell up.

I have the same bug, and no CC, unless hair and clothes from the EA store count.

INTP.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2012 October 24, 01:27:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has been posted that the bug is caused by Gardener trait and money tree.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2012 October 24, 03:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The gatherer trait and the money tree does not cause the jump bug. It kills freezes money trees.
« Last Edit: 2012 October 24, 03:55:45 by Madame Mim » Logged

gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2012 October 24, 05:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, so much for my memory skills.
SickPuppy
Asinine Airhead

On the Lamb and Holed Up

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2012 October 24, 06:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it freezes the money tree in the harvest state. There is nothing to harvest, though, and the sim exits the queued interaction(harvest or tend garden, I believe).

I've stopped that particular jump bug with chicken0895's mod, but I still get another jump bug sometimes, when I use the mailbox.

Druscylla
Corpulent Cretin

Wicked Stepsister

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2012 October 30, 21:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to have a prompt for the autosave function, I pause my game a lot to take pictures and when the autosave kicks in it's never the right moment. For now I'm using Twallan's Saver mod but if I could have that feature in AM it would save (eheh) me the use of another mod. Also please never remove the freeze pregnancies when using ts2 aging.
Very...punny. Tongue Well you could set AM to only autosave while the game is paused in the config so it doesn't interrupt your playing.

On another note, new patch added swimmable oceans and attraction - and its already displaying routing issues and disappearing sims. I'm hoping the freeze bug doesn't get worse. No mod seems to permanently correct/prevent it. I think sometimes the game is so depressed by its bugs that it just decides to go belly up.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2012 November 05, 10:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd really love a "no gifts" option. Since patch 1.42, my sim is spammed with potted plants and ugly paintings.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2012 November 15, 21:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like an option to turn off the chance to be turned into a tragic clown by the LLAMA box.
Edana ni Emer
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2012 November 16, 02:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some kind of 'summon aliens' functionality because the odds I've been quoted of telescope + space rocks = 90%+ are clearly lies since I've been trying for this idiot Sim's entire life with no results.
thumbprints
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2012 November 16, 05:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to request a way to turn on and off the being able to cook all meals any time of day feature, if possible, please.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2012 November 16, 05:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to request a way to turn on and off the being able to cook all meals any time of day feature, if possible, please.

Why? Is there some magical force in the real world that stops you from having cereal for dinner?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2012 November 16, 21:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not gonna happen. The FOJ points out that if you don't want them cooking spaghetti for breakfast there is nothing forcing you to choose that option.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: