More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:10:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370719 times)
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #325 on: 2012 September 13, 20:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since Awesome already allows disabling aging for ghosts and robots, may you perhaps implement the option to toggle aging for other occults? Particularly vampires, who are supposed to be immortal, and mummies, who are already undead. (a mummy dying of "old age" is just a huge logic bomb, he's already like 4,000 years old...)
There is a lifetime reward for vampires to become immortal. Also, I think you can turn individual ageing off with debug commands. Alternatively, Twallan's Master Controller can turn ageing off for specific occult types, I think. If not, it can at least turn it off for all sims of that occult type.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2012 September 14, 17:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you make it so that when your werewolf sims transform they either keep their normal face or only the new sliders (brow, ears and jaw) are applied? The fact that every werewolf in my town has the same two faces urks me something fierce.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
fiberglassdolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2012 September 14, 21:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was playing The Sims 3's very own generic Edward Cullen and realized that he does not burn up in the sun, nor does he get a vampiric vigor from the moonlight. It seems that vampires under 18 are VINOs (vampires in name only). It'd be great if vampires below YA could heat up in the sun.
BillyGruff
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2012 September 15, 01:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request a repack & reupload of the latest awesomemod base file, as there is something wrong with the zip, I know how to unzip, I do it all the time. thanks.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 15, 01:56:09 by BillyGruff » Logged
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2012 September 15, 02:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request a repack & reupload of the latest awesomemod base file, as there is something wrong with the zip, I know how to unzip, I do it all the time. thanks.

PEBKAC
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2012 September 15, 02:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't we all just tell you that you are a fucking idiot in ANOTHER thread?  Stop thread shitting asshole, and leave.

meh.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2012 September 15, 02:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone else is able to unpack the mod just fine, which means that any problem is on your end only. How stupid are you, really?

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2012 September 15, 02:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, no really, the zip is corrupted if you're him.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2012 September 15, 03:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know how to unzip, I do it all the time. thanks.

I don't think your fly counts.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Toasty
Asinine Airhead

Heinous Batterwitch

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2012 September 15, 03:53:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request that you GTFO and learn to consistently capitalize the beginnings of your sentences. No one is going to help you if you insist on being a retard.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2012 September 15, 17:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request that you GTFO and learn to consistently capitalize the beginnings of your sentences. No one is going to help you.

FTFY.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2012 September 15, 20:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you make it so that when your werewolf sims transform they either keep their normal face or only the new sliders (brow, ears and jaw) are applied? The fact that every werewolf in my town has the same two faces urks me something fierce.

While reading the forums at MTS I noticed Twallan seems to have figured out some of the issues with Werewolves and their transformations.  I do not use that particular mod though so I must admit I would also like Awesomemod to handle this one day.
Versus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2012 September 15, 21:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While reading the forums at MTS I noticed Twallan seems to have figured out some of the issues with Werewolves and their transformations.  I do not use that particular mod though so I must admit I would also like Awesomemod to handle this one day.
Yes, Overwatch fixes it.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2012 September 15, 22:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Overwatch fixes it.

Oh, I actually use that one. 
lsmithiii
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2012 September 16, 15:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request that if a sim has 1 of the Showtime careers, ie.magician that sc have them perform for tips as their default work state when sc is set to work school. As things stand now the acrobat will skill athletic till athletic is maxed then goof off. The others will just goof off.

Also it would be cool if there was an option similar to sell/refine added to the gem cutter from Supernatural.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2012 September 17, 04:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Overwatch fixes it.

Nope, still only the two faces. You Nrassians need to get your facts straight, here you say cverwatch at MTS they say master controller, neither of which do what I was asking for.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2012 September 17, 06:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Overwatch fixes it.

Nope, still only the two faces. You Nrassians need to get your facts straight, here you say cverwatch at MTS they say master controller, neither of which do what I was asking for.

I noticed the discrepancy afterwards also but neglected to bring it up.  I suppose I will just wait and see who offers the best solution.  I'd prefer it to be Awesome.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2012 September 17, 14:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the Werewolf genetics might be a wee bit messed up too.  I had the Werewolf smooshed nose show up on a normal child, when both parents had normal noses.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2012 September 21, 00:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please add the alchemy recipes to the no-poofing-after-reading?  
« Last Edit: 2012 September 21, 00:43:36 by BlueSoup » Logged
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2012 September 23, 19:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be really great if there were a way to edit new Werewolves in game. It is (obviously) easy to edit werewolves in CAS when you make a new family, but if a Sim is bitten in game there doesn't seem to be any way to edit their werewolf form. The mirror doesn't work, and Shift/Clicking to send one to CAS doesn't seem to ever pop up with the second form icon over the Sim icon in the bar. I need to get rid of the horrible werewolf hair, which doesn't match my Sim's normal look at all.
Master Controller fixes this.

Having werewolves keep most of their features, as previously asked for, would solve this for me.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 27, 17:38:10 by WatersMoon » Logged

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: 2012 September 23, 20:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to hide the useless "Player Profile and Wall" and "Simport" options in the menu?

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
fiberglassdolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2012 September 23, 22:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If AllVampiresAreVampires seems like a good option for the configuration file, then CarnivorousZombies might be as well. I'd rather the zombie horde eat all my Sims' brains than all of their plants.

It would be really great if there were a way to edit new Werewolves in game. It is (obviously) easy to edit werewolves in CAS when you make a new family, but if a Sim is bitten in game there doesn't seem to be any way to edit their werewolf form. The mirror doesn't work, and Shift/Clicking to send one to CAS doesn't seem to ever pop up with the second form icon over the Sim icon in the bar. I need to get rid of the horrible werewolf hair, which doesn't match my Sim's normal look at all.

Though having werewolves keep most of their features, as previously asked for, would probably solve this for me.

Good news, everyone! The improved CAS of Twallan's Master Controller features a werewolf transform button while editing existing Sims.
LordHellscream
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2012 September 24, 03:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A few requests for supernatural ep.

In general I think spells in this expansion is way underwhelming, it will be AWESOME if the awesome mode can beef them up and potentially add some new spells

1. Greater Fire blast - this should set the sims on fire and with a good chance to kill the sims.
2. Greater Ice blast - this should have 100% chance to freeze the sims solid, which should last forever until fire blast is cast on it, in addition, the spell should FREEZE all motives the sim shouldn't age while frozen.

3. Charm/Curse energy - in additional to hunger, hygiene and bladder, new spells should charm/curse energy, the charm version should cost a lot of magic so it won't be OP'ed
4. Teleportation
5. Curse of Age - curse the sim to age to next stage
6. Charm of Youth - reset to day 0 of current stage
7. Bless - remove negative moodlets
8. Remove major curses - cure lycanthropy and vampirism
9. Fly - similar effect like fairy. be able to fly instead of run for 24 hrs.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2012 September 24, 17:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please add the alchemy recipes to the no-poofing-after-reading?
But those actually *ARE* magic scrolls!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Iolanthe
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2012 September 24, 18:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kleptomaniac sims used to be able to steal things from inside buildings.  With one of the recent patches, EA changed it so they can only steal things outside on community lots.  I don't want them to have unlimited swipes or be able to do it all day (as one mod allows), but it would be nice to be able to steal from inside museums and such.  Is this within the scope of Awesomemod, or would it just be an XML tweak?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: