More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 09:12:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 373468 times)
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #300 on: 2012 September 06, 01:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If my sim has martial arts, I should be able to karate chop zombies! Or atleast kick them off of my lot by beating them up. Any chance of adding this functionality to defend again zombies?
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2012 September 06, 22:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am recalling with fondness my favourite pes-creation from sims 2 - SMITE! I hereby put in a request for smiting, the meteor shower would be wonderful for it - and no, I don't care about collatoral damage, what self-respecting deity does?

Can we please have 'rocks fall, everyone dies'?

I believe there's a debug interaction that summons a meteor on where you activate it.
gulgris
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2012 September 07, 07:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if it would be possible to allow for less traits with AM.
Without AM I can choose to finish even if I have not assigned a full bar, I only have to click on continue (anyway?) on a pop-up.
Whith AM this is impossible, so I have to close the game, pull AM, enter the game to modify the traits via cheats, close the game again, put in AM and load the game once more. It would be great not to have to do that. I use the configuration tool but have not seen an option for this there?
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2012 September 07, 09:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm back to request that while you are having to poke around in the code to update AM could you PLEASE take a look at the digital photo frames to force them to display their stored images upon save load instead of having to manually update them every time a save is loaded?
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2012 September 07, 12:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make the lunacy moodlet go away, please.  My sims shouldn't turn insane just because its a full moon and the constant queue stomping is absurd.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2012 September 07, 17:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm back to request that while you are having to poke around in the code to update AM could you PLEASE take a look at the digital photo frames to force them to display their stored images upon save load instead of having to manually update them every time a save is loaded?

ERMAHGERD! I will once again second this.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2012 September 08, 15:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make the lunacy moodlet go away, please.  My sims shouldn't turn insane just because its a full moon and the constant queue stomping is absurd.

I don't mind the +40 buff from the moodlet, but it would be nice to have it without the queue stomping, yes.

I have another request: PLEASE kill the "go online so I can share with friends"/phoning home attempts when clicking on an elixir in inventory.

Scrap that - I found a way to get rid of it.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 11, 20:49:37 by sloppyhousewife » Logged

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

gumbyscout
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2012 September 09, 02:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a 'feature', but after you get the ability to use elixirs like roofies in drinks, you loose the ability to throw the elixirs. This makes certain elixirs almost useless, because to even give a spiked drink, you have to be friends with the sim and they have to be interactable(which zombies aren't), and then it's up to them to use it in their inventory. So my request is to make it to where you can throw elixirs, regardless of how high up you are in alchemy.

akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2012 September 09, 03:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Request:

Custom pattern filter as default, along the lines of the filter options for the sim bin and the clothing.
Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2012 September 09, 05:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please stop the constant zombie avalanches. They are not cool and I'm tired of using resetsim every time one tries to eat the garden.
Better, make an option to disable zombies altogether, so people who like them can keep them. The witch reanimation ritual will probably need to be an exception, though.
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2012 September 09, 05:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please stop the constant zombie avalanches. They are not cool and I'm tired of using resetsim every time one tries to eat the garden.
Better, make an option to disable zombies altogether, so people who like them can keep them. The witch reanimation ritual will probably need to be an exception, though.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/3389-no-zombies-spawning-on-full-moons-requires-supernatural-ep-for-the-zombies/

I think you need to register to see/download it, but it's just a simple tuning mod. Edits the LunarCycleManager XML.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2012 September 09, 06:42:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a tick box in options to turn zombies off.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2012 September 09, 08:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a tick box in options to turn zombies off.

Claeric? Is that you?

ETA: Here's a thread on how to actually shut them off though: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=486259&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomment
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2012 September 09, 08:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I SWARE MY GAME HAS A TICKBOX!

No, seriously, I scanned the list and thought, yeah, they've covered all the supes. I was wrong.

HAPPY NOW?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2012 September 09, 08:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We all thought we did know from time to time.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 2012 September 09, 17:11:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta give credit where credit is due:  that was a textbook "Facerake and Spork" one-two punch, with bonus points for tangentially sporking the Vole.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2012 September 09, 21:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make the lunacy moodlet go away, please.  My sims shouldn't turn insane just because its a full moon and the constant queue stomping is absurd.

I think I managed to kill the queue stomping. Also, my own no zombies mod for those interested.

As for the tick box: I was absolutely sure I had one, too Cheesy

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2012 September 10, 18:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't actually mind the zombies, but I would like it if they spawned less often on my lots and stopped eating so many plants.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2012 September 10, 20:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[...] and stopped eating so many plants.
That's the reason why I have a fenced-in garden that can only be entered through the backdoor Wink.

Edana ni Emer
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2012 September 11, 02:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be at all possible to kill autonomous werewolf furniture-scratching? In a house with six werewolves it's hard to ride herd on the little fuckers to keep them from trashing everything. Maybe make it a directed action instead, for anyone who mysteriously wants to wreck their own furniture?
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2012 September 11, 15:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be at all possible to kill autonomous werewolf furniture-scratching? In a house with six werewolves it's hard to ride herd on the little fuckers to keep them from trashing everything. Maybe make it a directed action instead, for anyone who mysteriously wants to wreck their own furniture?

I made two test hacks for this - try them out at your own risk  Wink

akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2012 September 11, 20:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it at all possible to allow occult statuses of one species apply to other species when manually added? I want my witch's familiar (cat) to be able to cast spells, but adding the unicorn trait and debug-commanding Occult>Add>Unicorn hasn't done anything. I even tried adding the "short on magic" buff that unicorns get to see if that would activate the commands, but it didn't. When I tried adding the Unicorn occult state to it through Master Controller, it made no difference, and when I checked in that section again it said its occult state was still None.

I'd imagine there would be animation difficulties, but I don't think I'd mind my cat becoming a stretchy freak if it means it can catch things on fire.
Versus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2012 September 12, 01:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's possible, can you make it where townie werewolves revert back to human form when it's no longer the full moon? After a full moon all of the werewolf townies stay transformed forever and it's really killing the purpose of a full moon for me.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 2012 September 12, 02:07:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's possible, can you make it where townie werewolves revert back to human form when it's no longer the full moon? After a full moon all of the werewolf townies stay transformed forever and it's really killing the purpose of a full moon for me.

You need to lurk moar too. This is being covered elsewhere.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Twilight Oracle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 2012 September 13, 20:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since Awesome already allows disabling aging for ghosts and robots, may you perhaps implement the option to toggle aging for other occults? Particularly vampires, who are supposed to be immortal, and mummies, who are already undead. (a mummy dying of "old age" is just a huge logic bomb, he's already like 4,000 years old...)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: