More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:23:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 371033 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #125 on: 2012 March 16, 14:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you add a "custom clothing filter as default" feature for CAS? The same way that you made the "custom sim filter as default" for the sim bin.
Will be included in next update.

Would it be possible to have the ability to turn off the 'go to some other person's town' opportunities and wants?
Maybe, but you'll have to wait until I encounter it and it annoys me. Otherwise I have no idea what it looks like and therefore no idea where to dig.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2012 March 17, 00:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to have the ability to turn off the 'go to some other person's town' opportunities and wants?
Maybe, but you'll have to wait until I encounter it and it annoys me. Otherwise I have no idea what it looks like and therefore no idea where to dig.

I wonder if the Simport wants show up if you're not logged into EA's spai program.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2012 March 17, 01:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if the Simport wants show up if you're not logged into EA's spai program.

My game is never logged in, and my singer gets wants to SimPort now and again.
iToxic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2012 March 17, 03:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to enable the option to order food from LN bars in the Live/Private Show venues ?
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: 2012 March 17, 03:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to enable the option to order food from LN bars in the Live/Private Show venues ?
Princess Artemis at MTS is currently testing this now: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3807798#post3807798

Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2012 March 17, 05:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Princess Artemis at MTS is currently testing this now: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3807798#post3807798

This does work but it's not a very elegant solution since it means you have to add a professional bar and leave the regular juice bar there if you want to be able to order juice from the proprietor.  I don't like the solution enough that I've now got a reason to learn how to add that interaction to the proprietors, because it's stupid that venues like that have no snacks.  Anyhow, use this if you want until something better is made.
ebonyspiral
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2012 March 17, 09:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carrigon also has a mod to allow food serving at venues.

http://sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3459

FACT INTO DOUBT WON'T GO
Soggy Fox
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2012 March 17, 11:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

Understood - I find them annoying, but of course, the easiest way to avoid them, I suppose, is by not playing a performer.  Would also have been nice if they had been consistent [ha-ha] with the different expansions - so that bands would be performers too, for example - ah well, par for the course with EA.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2012 March 17, 13:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THAT MOD IS OFFENSIVE TO WICCANS.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
ebonyspiral
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2012 March 17, 14:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HUR. I thought the name rang a bell.
*Takes a trip down butthurt lane.

FACT INTO DOUBT WON'T GO
Slavetoawesomeness
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2012 March 17, 16:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love to see better bed selection for the bedtime story option. I am stick of my sims choosing random beds for their "stories". Kids should be read to in their own beds so they can fall asleep in their own beds!

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: 2012 March 18, 01:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love to see better bed selection for the bedtime story option. I am stick of my sims choosing random beds for their "stories". Kids should be read to in their own beds so they can fall asleep in their own beds!

QFT.

Oh, and so much THIS!

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2012 March 18, 04:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly can't say this is an item I wish to touch or otherwise deal with the hassle of maintaining. You can't just lock all the other rooms, or just not do this since it serves no purpose?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2012 March 18, 16:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep a bookcase with children's books in the child's room and the child always goes to his/her own bed to be read to.

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2012 March 18, 21:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance of a scroll bar being added to the venue type selection menu in Edit Town? I want to place a Big Show Venue which I can't do without assigning the lot as that type first. I can't do that though because the Big Show Venue option shows so far down the list it's off the bottom of the screen and I can't click on it.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2012 March 18, 22:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HUR. I thought the name rang a bell.
*Takes a trip down butthurt lane.

Not only that, but the mod includes moar pet spawnage. If there's one thing I do not need, it's MOAR PETS.
Callista
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2012 March 21, 18:58:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Suggestion for Sims doing collecting through Supreme Commander: Is there a (feasible) way to get a Sim to either stop trying to get to inaccessible locations to collect things, or use some form of teleport to get there instead? I've found that it's hard to use SC to collect things in France because of the spawners on that little island, causing things to lag and the Sim to stand there trying to path to the island. Or if that's not possible, maybe to mark something off-limits after the Sim has unsuccessfully tried to get there more than a few times.

Why do Sims with access to a Moodlet Manager still go to bed when they're tired, instead of curing themselves and then sleeping for about five minutes to get the Well Rested moodlet? I'm figuring there's some reasoning (if only "that's unrealistically cheesy") to it.

Would there be a way to easily queue up lots of nectar-making? I'm currently doing some research on optimal fruit combinations, and let's just say that when there are ten slots per nectar and fifteen fruits total, that adds up to a lot.

Officially Weird
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2012 March 21, 19:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm currently doing some research on optimal fruit combinations, and let's just say that when there are ten slots per nectar and fifteen fruits total, that adds up to a lot.
You might want to check out this mod: Buzzler's Nectar Combinatorics

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
cuthbert
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2012 March 22, 12:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you give us an option to remove the sparkling effect from genie cleaning? Every time I use it, that effect causes serious lag for several in-game hours.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2012 March 22, 14:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do Sims with access to a Moodlet Manager still go to bed when they're tired, instead of curing themselves and then sleeping for about five minutes to get the Well Rested moodlet? I'm figuring there's some reasoning (if only "that's unrealistically cheesy") to it.
Basically, because it's sort of cheesy, yes. This behavior is only undertaken by default during vacations, because you're on a clock.

Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2012 March 25, 09:08:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've installed showtime yesterday and I am already tired of the simport spam wishes. Could we have an option to disable them, at least while not logged in?

ETA: Also, could genies have NO autonomous behaviour before they're freed from their lamps? I currently have one that starts crying every time I summon it, so the 'wish for something' or whatever they call it interaction eventually drops from the queue.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 26, 15:04:37 by Naiad » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2012 March 26, 23:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

. . . genies . . . I currently have one that starts crying every time I summon it

Great, Genie's with performance anxieties!

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
wingsandgills
Asinine Airhead

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2012 March 31, 06:09:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to make it a feature of AwesomeMod that Midlife Crisis wishes are credited toward the Midlife Crisis wish total even if they're satisfied without being promised? (When I satisfy these wishes without first promising them, the message "She has completed 0 midlife crisis wishes" stays the same in the moodlet.)
TapThatBooty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2012 March 31, 16:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to make an addition that prevents/seriously decreases the number of vampires within a town? It's annoying that every other Sim I see in my town is a vampire now. Also, and I don't know if this is possible, but can custom traits be made? The one I was wanting is something that removes the relationship requirement for Woo Hoo. Like a town bicycle.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2012 March 31, 20:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NRAAS for question 2.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: