More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:52:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370798 times)
Mekare
Asinine Airhead

I loveded piggy.

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #50 on: 2011 November 22, 13:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a quick search on genetics and didn't see this issue, so sorry if it's already been mentioned.
I'm wondering if you can work your awesome magic on the offspring of our pets.  Apparently if a beige horse has a baby with a brown horse, the resulting spawn will look something like this:
Link to prevent stretching.

*facepalm*

☑ Saddam Hussein
☑ Osama Bin Laden
☐ Justin Bieber
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 November 22, 14:58:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was expecting some genetic horror that would curdle my bones with revulsion and cause everyone who saw it to band together in cleansing moment of unity, demanding an immediate fix.  But then I clicked the link and saw a beige and brown horse.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
zepherine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011 November 22, 16:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was expecting some genetic horror that would curdle my bones with revulsion and cause everyone who saw it to band together in cleansing moment of unity, demanding an immediate fix.  But then I clicked the link and saw a beige and brown horse.

Sorry, Jeromycraig, no disrespect to your observational skills, but there is no way that the union of those two pictured horses could produce the equine equivalent of a collie.  

However, I seriously doubt that the genetics of this game are fixable.

Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 November 22, 18:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with the horse mating thing, and can add that this HORROR also rears its nose when trying to mate, say a brown or black horse with a white one. I will upload a pic if necessary. but the resulting foal, in my game at least, was half brown and half white. LITERALLY.

In addition to that, can an issue with unicorn spawning in Hidden Springs be investigated? I've been trying to see one for ages, and, though my Sims get the memory for having seen it, and get wishes to watch it, I cannot see the damn thing. EVER. Paused the game, looked around n times. Restarted the game, waited until the next evening, looked around, no sign of it. All this, of course, with the multicoloured cloud thingy which appears above the place where an unicorn spawns. This also happens in a new game. Am I the only one?
Alternatively, perhaps a shift-click spawn unicorn command? I could work with that, but I kinda wanted a unicorn (or at least the possibility of getting one) without the tombola that is Nraas instant impregnation and hoping for a unicorn (the name of the unicorn is provided by the watch [name here] horse wish).
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011 November 23, 00:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's an invisible pink unicorn. I have no idea.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011 November 23, 00:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was expecting some genetic horror that would curdle my bones with revulsion and cause everyone who saw it to band together in cleansing moment of unity, demanding an immediate fix.  But then I clicked the link and saw a beige and brown horse.

Sorry, Jeromycraig, no disrespect to your observational skills, but there is no way that the union of those two pictured horses could produce the equine equivalent of a collie.  

That foal looks horrible!  In RL, two horses like those producing a foal like that would be rare, maybe impossible.  Leave it to EAxis to do something so moronic.  Please, please, please fix this, Pes! *jumps up and down
« Last Edit: 2011 November 23, 01:08:38 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2011 November 23, 02:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, please, please fix this, Pes! *jumps up and down

I'm sure squeeing and bouncing like a tard will persuade Pescado to make pretty ponies.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2011 November 23, 06:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In addition to that, can an issue with unicorn spawning in Hidden Springs be investigated? I've been trying to see one for ages, and, though my Sims get the memory for having seen it, and get wishes to watch it, I cannot see the damn thing. EVER. Paused the game, looked around n times. Restarted the game, waited until the next evening, looked around, no sign of it. All this, of course, with the multicoloured cloud thingy which appears above the place where an unicorn spawns. This also happens in a new game. Am I the only one?

The Unicorn shows up usually at the fishing spot halfway up the cliff side. I don't care to remember its name. Unfortunately, it spawns WITHIN deco rocks, and cannot move. If you zoom in really close, the rocks fade and you can see an angry unicorn complaining about not being able to move. I don't know if the rocks are part of the world itself or the lot. If they're part of the lot, deleting them should make the unicorn able to go wherever it pleases.

Alternatively, perhaps a shift-click spawn unicorn command? I could work with that, but I kinda wanted a unicorn (or at least the possibility of getting one) without the tombola that is Nraas instant impregnation and hoping for a unicorn (the name of the unicorn is provided by the watch [name here] horse wish).
If you have debug commands enabled, you can shift-click on your mailbox and spawn a unicorn on your home lot. It's the only method I found that works in Hidden Springs because resetting the unicorn makes it disappear.

Flowing with the go.
Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2011 November 23, 15:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Unicorn shows up usually at the fishing spot halfway up the cliff side. I don't care to remember its name. Unfortunately, it spawns WITHIN deco rocks, and cannot move. If you zoom in really close, the rocks fade and you can see an angry unicorn complaining about not being able to move. I don't know if the rocks are part of the world itself or the lot. If they're part of the lot, deleting them should make the unicorn able to go wherever it pleases.

The rocks next to Louie Falls (where the unicorn spawns) are not part of the lot, I've just checked, so I can't move/delete them. Is there any other way to fix this? I've never worked with CAW, but if that's what it takes I can try.

If you have debug commands enabled, you can shift-click on your mailbox and spawn a unicorn on your home lot. It's the only method I found that works in Hidden Springs because resetting the unicorn makes it disappear.

I have debug commands, and shift-clicking the mailbox does not bring up anything about unicorns, only the usual make needs static, make everyone happy, make friends, make me know everyone, object, force NPC and set career options. the Force NPC menu does not include an option for unicorn. (but there is one for the grim reaper, strangely)

Pescado, is this something AM can handle?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2011 November 23, 20:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The rocks next to Louie Falls (where the unicorn spawns) are not part of the lot, I've just checked, so I can't move/delete them. Is there any other way to fix this? I've never worked with CAW, but if that's what it takes I can try.

If they're on the map but not actually part of the lot, they might just be neighborhood objects.  If so, you can delete them from your Edit Town screen.

Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2011 November 24, 04:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err, sorry, shift-control clicking should have the Spawn Unicorn option. Does the Nuke command work on world objects?

Flowing with the go.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2011 November 24, 16:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

World objects can be removed from within Edit World in Edit Town.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
mininessie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2011 November 28, 01:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just wondering what are the awesome mod relationship changes in create a sim.  The things i would like add to that would be. Like is a child to be the kid of one ya or adult. Right now two married sims must both be parents of the child and i want only one. The other things is two ya adults who are roomates both be parents of a child. As of right now the link will retain to one not both.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2011 November 28, 01:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just wondering what are the awesome mod relationship changes in create a sim.  The things i would like add to that would be. Like is a child to be the kid of one ya or adult. Right now two married sims must both be parents of the child and i want only one. The other things is two ya adults who are roomates both be parents of a child. As of right now the link will retain to one not both.
CAS is geared towards famblies. If you wish to add non-related individuals to a household that is related, it is best to make them separately. This much hasn't really changed since it would require a radical rewrite of the entire UI code. Therefore, to create a fambly where two sims are married but only one is the parent of a child, you would need to create it such that it would be physically impossible for one of them to be. Otherwise, just make them separately and then force-marry them once you get in the game.

Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2011 November 28, 05:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err, sorry, shift-control clicking should have the Spawn Unicorn option. Does the Nuke command work on world objects?

I have managed to spawn the unicorn, thanks. I haven't tested the nuke command though, because Pescado's suggestion worked. But, even though I now see the unicorn, I think I'll have to tweak the lot a bit, because it seems to be having problems leaving the spot where it spawns (pathfinding?). I'm not sure that will work, because the unicorn does not spawn on the lot, though very near to it. I'll start a new world and test again when I get the chance.

The requirement for adopting a unicorn is having 3 other animal BFFs, right? My Sim has that, but the unicorn keeps refusing the invitation. Because I was impatient (wanting to test and it being a LTW) I just dragged the bars to BF status and waited for it to change to BFF. I have tried this with just horses, then with a horse+cat+dog. None of them worked, the unicorn still refused.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2011 November 28, 07:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The requirement for adopting a unicorn is having 3 other animal BFFs, right? My Sim has that, but the unicorn keeps refusing the invitation. Because I was impatient (wanting to test and it being a LTW) I just dragged the bars to BF status and waited for it to change to BFF. I have tried this with just horses, then with a horse+cat+dog. None of them worked, the unicorn still refused.
AFAIK your sim has to be BFFs with a dog, a cat, and a horse. I haven't really figured it out myself. I read that a sim only needed 3 BFFS of any species, but that didn't work. Then I read that they needed 3 animal BFFs, but that didn't work. (Maybe minor pets don't count towards this goal). Then I made my sim know everyone, dragged the relationship of one of each species (Sim, Dog, and Horse since he already had his pet cat as BFF). Unfortunately, the Unicorn still refused his invitation. In the end, I gave up and used the "Add Sim to Active Family" command.

There is a chance that Unicorns just plain don't work in Hidden Springs, though.

Flowing with the go.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2011 November 28, 09:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To invite a unicorn, you must have at least 50 relationship with the unicorn, AND you must own 3 BF pets in your household, not merely known, they have to actually be in the household. As an alternative to pet ownership, you may max out the "Wildlife Friend" skill.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2011 December 01, 08:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read in the Bug Report thread that there will be a new feature in AwesomeMod.  Do you plan to fix the weird genetic blending with horses as well, Pes?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Naiad
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2011 December 01, 18:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To invite a unicorn, you must have at least 50 relationship with the unicorn, AND you must own 3 BF pets in your household, not merely known, they have to actually be in the household. As an alternative to pet ownership, you may max out the "Wildlife Friend" skill.

True, just tested.
I had to move the unicorn by hand though, because it is unreachable where it spawns. It will not more away from that spot, and no Sim manages to reach it. Do you think that the location where the unicorn spawns can be modified in-game? Is it some sort of hidden spawner, or is it vastly different from the gem/metal/seed spawners? Is it modifiable with AM?
At this point, deleting the rocks which mask the unicorn does nothing except make it visible to the player.
Rainbowboy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2011 December 02, 08:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Add feature increase Pregnancy chance and Vampire no longer affected by the sun light
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2011 December 02, 23:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Want banana purple eatery   (?)

Rainbowboy - syntax, context and punctuation, please!

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2011 December 03, 03:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe unicorms spawn at fishing spots. There isn't actually a unicorm spawner. So if you relocate or reclassify the neighborhood fishing spots, they will spawn in different places.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2011 December 04, 03:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can something be added to AM, so we can make horse tails thicker and longer?

Kasmira
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2011 December 04, 10:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a quick search on genetics and didn't see this issue, so sorry if it's already been mentioned.
I'm wondering if you can work your awesome magic on the offspring of our pets.  Apparently if a beige horse has a baby with a brown horse, the resulting spawn will look something like this:
Link to prevent stretching.

*facepalm*
As with pets in the sims 2, they all work on layering different coats and markings on top of each other.  Imagine my surprise when I bred a black unicorn and a white unicorn and got a brown and white foal with a huge butterfly mark spread across it's body.  Odd.  Unfortunately, the genetics for pets are probably going to be just as they are with the layer system randomly applying during the spawning process...
I agree with the horse mating thing, and can add that this HORROR also rears its nose when trying to mate, say a brown or black horse with a white one. I will upload a pic if necessary. but the resulting foal, in my game at least, was half brown and half white. LITERALLY.

Wild unicorns that spawn naturally can be very hard to see if they happen to be black.  Mine tend to stand by the rocks and trees and the only real way to get to them is if I wave my mouse where the 'Moonlit Unicorn' lights end and the cursor turns into a sim icon.  The white ones are much easier to see, of course.  I get unicorn spawns at both of the fishing areas, though more often at the one that isn't the hatchery or whatever that is.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2011 December 14, 03:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible for awesomemod to enable cancelling of a previously-uncancellable action? Paparazzi have this horrible tendency to "follow celebrity" and my sims cannot speak with them during this time. I tried selecting the paparazzo, but the action would not cancel regardless of how many times and ways I clicked on it. I have to resetsim or wait until she's done.

Flowing with the go.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: