More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 21:41:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  dll file?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: dll file?  (Read 12569 times)
TabbyKat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
dll file?
« on: 2015 November 03, 04:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the first mirror file; the other two appear to be defunct. However I couldn't find the MYDOCU~1/ELECTR~1/THESIM~1/scriptcache.package file that I was supposed to delete. When I searched to see how to get the mod working I found out there should have been a dll file included but I couldn't find one included in the zip file. Do I have to actually open awesomemod? If so, how do I do that?

Bottom line: it isn't working for my game, I did a little searching and I am tech stupid. Help please?

P.S. The latest EP I have is Into the Future, however, I couldn't find that file in the install directory. I downloaded it from Origin and I don't know if that made the difference. When I do find the dll file, should I install it in the latest EP file that I can find?

Thank you.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
Re: dll file?
« Reply #1 on: 2015 November 03, 15:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Several things have gone wrong here, starting with the thread title. A good title is descriptive without being verbose. This one does not meet that criteria. Second, we don't care if you are not tech savvy. The internet exists so that non-savvy people can become savvy. Finally, I see the word Origin in your post. That may indicate that you are beyond all hope.

The manual is old because Pescado is old. The old framework will still work, but requires a bit of know how (and I do mean a very little bit) or knowledge of how to search and read. As we are not in the habit of being overly helpful, I will leave this hint:

If only there were some place with instructions on how to mod any Sims game. What am I saying? Even if such a place existed, there would be no way to find it.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 November 03, 17:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I miss this place and all the MEAN! The forums for the games I play now are all kumbaya and lets hold hands while we happily answer the SAME FUCKING STUPID QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015 November 03, 21:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This place went straight to hell once they let the Betatard run free, though.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015 November 04, 04:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nine out of ten sad clowns agree, having no one to spork is less fun than having someone to spork. Sometimes, fishing is about baiting the water and waiting for the schools to feel safe coming near the surface again, and all it takes is one loud noise to spook all that tasty cod.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015 November 04, 14:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's always hope that Sims 5 won't suck and bring life back into this place, right? RIGHT!?!?  Cry Stoopid Sims FaceBook game on steroids 4.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015 November 04, 19:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the potential of Creatures and the degeneration of the game to those people who wanted pretty not interesting.

I think at this point we should all be singing with Kermit - The urge is righteous but the face is wrong . . .

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2015 November 04, 23:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the potential of Creatures and the degeneration of the game to those people who wanted pretty not interesting.

I think at this point we should all be singing with Kermit - The urge is righteous but the face is wrong . . .

The lack of correct punctuation, it burns us!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: