More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:14:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Collections
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Collections  (Read 78874 times)
holy_grail
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Collections
« Reply #25 on: 2012 August 26, 04:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/rar/SH4Q7AFE/Store_Collections_Updated_2-4-.html

Another update with the latest African collection, the Prius Promotional stuff, and fixed a couple that had the wrong items in them.

I tried using your collection files, but, the store item collections don't show up. Jezzers work fine for me. Does anyone know why that would happen?

My best guess would be that mine were created with .packaged Store items, while the others are for regular or decrapified Store items.

Does this mean that sims3packs and packages have different resources? I prefer to download sims3packs so I can choose which files I want and then convert/combine the sims3packs into packages. It would be a shame if I couldn't use the collection files above because of the resources changing; I am loving how jezzer organized the store files.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 August 26, 17:24:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a guess I made at that time, but what I've found through play is that the collections work the same whether you have decrapped sims3packs or .packages.  I have no idea if they'll work for properly-purchased store items though, because I don't have any of those in my game.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2013 June 27, 03:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have an updated 2013 edition, possibly with the most recent store items included?

Unless I have missed a collection post somewhere, it seems to only have been updated to 2012.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2013 July 01, 05:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have an updated 2013 edition, possibly with the most recent store items included?

Unless I have missed a collection post somewhere, it seems to only have been updated to 2012.

Check this:
The Sims 3 Island Paradise Icons

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2013 July 04, 08:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check this:
The Sims 3 Island Paradise Icons

These are icons, not collection files.
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2013 July 04, 17:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take it there hasn't been an updated one, then?
jamielovesmaty
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2014 April 07, 11:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are some Sims 3 collections I made for decrappified store stuff. If you already downloaded my collections, I suggest deleting them all and replacing them with these files. I updated a few collections to include bonus items. Also includes The Boardwalk which I forgot about.

* Jamie's Sims 3 Collections.zip (53.39 KB - downloaded 1402 times.)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: