More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:27:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Hidden Springs, hidden secrets.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hidden Springs, hidden secrets.  (Read 20220 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Hidden Springs, hidden secrets.
« on: 2011 October 10, 01:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having some time off this weekend, I decided to make a brothel for TS3. I've made one for TS2 and TS1 and wondered if it would be viable in the Pudding. Luckily someone pointed me at the woohooer mod and I think I'm set to go.

(ETA: I have all expansion packs and most stuff packs. I have just switched to Moryrie's packages instead of using the .dbc files, therefore I have most store stuff.)

Of course being primarily a builder the first order of the day was obviously to build a brothel. Then of course the staff would need a hunting ground, so I built a pub. So three days later I have not yet played the game but I have two new buildings for your purveyance and possible approval.

This is The Pub with No Beer. 20x20 lot (in an attempt to restrain myself) §47k odd. It is set up for a band gig if you play that way.

I was aiming for futuristic and got a sort of a cross between retro and art deco.

Download
« Last Edit: 2011 October 10, 01:21:06 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
Re: Hidden Springs, hidden secrets.
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 10, 01:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then I tried my hand at a brothel. This was also intended to be quite futuristic and soulless, quite how it ended up looking like something out of the Wild West is still a bit of a mystery to me. I know my brain kept telling me that red and brocade were essentials for any self-respecting brothel, so there you have it.

Supposed to be 20x20, the finished product informs me it is 20x19. §70k Four bedrooms, three bathrooms. No nursery but easy enough to convert if you wanted a new family home.

Download
« Last Edit: 2011 October 10, 01:27:24 by witch » Logged

Verion
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 10, 16:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait wait witch... so you made that topic only for sharing your lots? I was thinking that you write here something about secrets od Hidden Springs, not lots!! Maybe I am wrong, but for me writing about hidden secrets and about lots are not the same things...
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 October 10, 16:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait wait witch... so you made that topic only for sharing your lots? I was thinking that you write here something about secrets od Hidden Springs, not lots!! Maybe I am wrong, but for me writing about hidden secrets and about lots are not the same things...

You are wrong.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 October 10, 17:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Pudding Factory is for downloads.
« Last Edit: 2011 October 10, 22:39:11 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 October 10, 18:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are wrong.

So very wrong.  Also ineloquent.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 October 11, 00:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I make two interesting (at least) lots and all you can do is whine about the thread title? Fuck off unless you want to talk about what I built.

Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 October 11, 00:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the exterior of your Brothel because it looks very unassuming and one cannot tell that such "secrets" lie within this house. The interior has a very nice layout and floor plan. The environment is comfortable and welcoming as well as providing the citizens of Hidden Springs a place to "sow their wild oats". 

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 October 11, 00:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lurve the bar.  I have a weakness for clean lines and shiny.  Also, art deco makes me weak at the knees.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Bugger
Lipless Loser

off on another strange Bugger tangent...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 October 11, 04:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a weakness for clean lines and shiny.  Also, art deco makes me weak at the knees.

I KNEW there was a legitimate reason I liked you.

Witch - you are constantly building things that make me want to pop open the game.  I about gave up on the pudding. :/

<Dark_Trepie> Booty's go OHHH!. Pirate Booty's go ARRR!
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 October 11, 20:22:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then I tried my hand at a brothel. This was also intended to be quite futuristic and soulless, quite how it ended up looking like something out of the Wild West is still a bit of a mystery to me. I know my brain kept telling me that red and brocade were essentials for any self-respecting brothel, so there you have it.
(snip images and stuff)

Perhaps you were thinking of the Mustang Ranch? ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCOX8gXclyE] 

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 October 11, 21:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hur. What on earth is wrong with that woman's mouth? Botoxed to hell and back. The paintings on the top of the wall and ceiling look really amateurish and the whole thing looks quite tacky. If I were paying luxury prices I think I'd want a bit more lux.

I saw in the comments someone queried the 'visual inspection' for customer STD's, don't know if I'd want to rely on that personally. Don't tell me they go bareback!

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 October 11, 22:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hur. What on earth is wrong with that woman's mouth? Botoxed to hell and back. The paintings on the top of the wall and ceiling look really amateurish and the whole thing looks quite tacky. If I were paying luxury prices I think I'd want a bit more lux.

I saw in the comments someone queried the 'visual inspection' for customer STD's, don't know if I'd want to rely on that personally. Don't tell me they go bareback!

As I understand it, they use condoms but they ALSO visually inspect customers for any overt signs of STDs, and someone with obvious external symptoms gets turned away regardless.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 October 12, 07:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We only got to have as good a look in the shower as we could. Let me soap that for you, hmm, sorry, did that hurt? Just trying to make sure it's clean, hehe.

socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011 October 12, 17:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The original owner of the brothel was caught doing all kinds of illegal stuff (imagine that), and govco took over. I imagine once Govt. began managing, health concerns for both buyers and sellers became more important. However, govt. didn't manage too well, and ended up auctioning the brothel. It seems to me that govt. is more experienced at screwing. Hurr

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
porkypine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 October 25, 19:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whahahaha!  Wonderful.. A hook shop.. you could import it to Appaloosa plains and rename it "The Mustang Ranch Too" .. make a ground level entry with one of those horse troughs in the room....make people wonder what the H#!! is going on down there..   In the bar, you can use the hidden tomb door for egress to a secret kink shop behind the bar... or the hook ranch...  yep.. your downloaders can have some fun with that one.  Grin
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011 October 25, 19:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You seem to have a fairly active imagination, show us what you mean. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: