More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 11:04:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Lifetime Happiness cheats?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lifetime Happiness cheats?  (Read 10361 times)
redwards
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Lifetime Happiness cheats?
« on: 2011 October 30, 20:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim who mysteriously lost all of the rewards she'd purchased with lifetime happiness (I did use editsim on her to remove some of the pudding, so I may have borked her, although other sims I modified in the same way didn't lose their purchased rewards). At any rate, I figured I'd just hack some lifetime happiness in and everything would be fine. I'm realizing that's not as easy as I thought it would be.

I've read that ctrl-clicking next to the lifetime happiness chest with testingcheatsenabled on will give you 500 lifetime happiness (read that here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_The_Sims_3_cheats#Control-clicks). After numerous attempts, this doesn't work for me.

I've also read about an awesomemod command 'lifetimehappiness' which grants 50,000 lifetime happiness (found that here: http://wikka.moreawesomethanyou.com/index.php?title=Awesomemod_Console_%26_Debug#Money). Doesn't work for me either. Perhaps a debug mode I need to switch on?

I even busted out a memory editor which cannot seem to identify the address storing lifetime happiness for the selected sim, although I suppose it's possible that it's a rounded off float or something and the editor is failing to find it because I'm searching for an exact match. I could play with that a little more and try to identify the variable by percent change.

It just seems that with all of the various cheats and hacks for TS3, there has to be an easy way to do this that my stupid brain has somehow overlooked.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Lifetime Happiness cheats?
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 30, 20:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Facts and Strategery is not an appropriate place to be posting question threads.

The lifetimehappiness cheat should work if you enable testingcheats and/or debugcommands.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
redwards
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Lifetime Happiness cheats?
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 30, 20:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ich, sorry, must have my subforums confused.

Edit: thanks Pescado. Not used to using awesomemod for these purposes. Found the enable debug commands config setting. All is fixed now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: