More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:35:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help  (Read 6329 times)
johnnnn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help
« on: 2011 October 21, 20:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have tried to download from here and it keeps telling me failed and to make sure i have updated software. I can get the files to download but at end it tells me Installation failed
Please make sure your game has the latest software update and try again.
Now some files I have no problem with like the packages but the simpack, rar and others I do. So not sure if there is a problem with the files I try to download or what.
I tried the Hidden springs file and even the package one and its giving me a hassle for some reason.........
« Last Edit: 2011 October 21, 21:41:50 by johnnnn » Logged
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 21, 21:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can't work out how to unrar then you are far too noobish to be here.
Go to MTS and learn how to install CC. Then come back and READ the damn threads.

johnnnn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 21, 21:38:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really have to enjoy how people are so helpful and yell at a simple question....you need to relax and not answer anyone with that attitude I guess no one is as experienced as you at being a jerk..........
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 October 21, 21:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This forum actually rewards jerk-ish behavior, so I guess you're in the wrong place. And we punish people who ask "simple questions," I guess you can think of this as a place for more "advanced" questions. MATY has standards, you know.

Run away little n00b, and please stop posting here until you figure out exactly what this place is about. Just like if you walk into another country you have to abide by their laws, when you post in a forum on the internet, you have to abide by theirs. Obviously you didn't read the FAQ or lurk enough to learn how to behave/post.

Of course, you can continue being all butthurt for more LULZ. That's acceptable.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
johnnnn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 October 21, 21:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well definately thank you for the heads up and will not be bothering anyone here again............never knew people could be this ridiculous to another person...........
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 October 21, 22:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really have to enjoy how people are so helpful and yell at a simple question....you need to relax and not answer anyone with that attitude I guess no one is as experienced as you at being a jerk..........

First, according to this poll here, Skadi is relatively nice compared to others on this forum. Second, YOU need to learn how to correctly end a sentence. Hint: it does not involve using ellipses.

By the way, setting aside the fact that no one yelled at you, Skadi DID answer your question. Go to MTS, get some knowledge, then come back here and LURK before posting again. This is not a place for the illiterate.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 October 21, 22:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johnnnn, Skadi is right. You will not learn from having someone hand you the answer.

You need to learn to ask the questions at the right places, read the FAQ and learn how to search for information on Google. There are very extensive FAQ's on MTS, you need to go and read them and learn how to take care of yourself.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 October 21, 22:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those have way too many dots to be ellipses.  I think this tard is just lingering on the period key while banging out sentences on its keyboard with its forehead.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: