More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:14:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Facts & Strategery
| | |-+  Move to Vacation home
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Move to Vacation home  (Read 8482 times)
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Move to Vacation home
« on: 2011 December 25, 15:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simply put, if you buy a vacation home, is there a way to permanently move to that world?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Move to Vacation home
« Reply #1 on: 2011 December 25, 16:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely not in vanilla, and I haven't seen any mods that allow it.  Aging is off in the vacation worlds, so your family would be frozen at whatever stage they're in, and the vacation worlds function differently from regular worlds; there are no careers, professions, rabbit holes, or non-WA opportunities.  You'd basically be giving up the bulk of the game.

If all you're interested in is the appearance of the vacation worlds, look for user-made CAW worlds based on them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Move to Vacation home
« Reply #2 on: 2011 December 25, 17:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Twallan's Traveler allows you to visit any world on "vacation" and make whatever world your sims are in their new home world. I don't know how the whole rabbithole thing is handled, but I assume you're supposed to add them yourself. It had a conflict with awesome a while back, but I believe Pescado changed the hook that was affecting it since then.

Flowing with the go.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: