More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 17:47:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Posting Sims 3 Store Content on a Blerg
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Posting Sims 3 Store Content on a Blerg  (Read 3348 times)
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Posting Sims 3 Store Content on a Blerg
« on: 2011 October 24, 08:02:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might not be the right forum for this question, as it's not tech support... but should I be worried about posting Mediafire download links to Arr'd Store Crap on a public blog? I've done so quite happily, knowing of course it's not legal, but it's just occurred to me I could wind up in trouble with the blog host or with EA. Store content is shared openly on this forum, for anyone to see, and there appears to be no repercussions. But I've never seen anyone else or anywhere else share it, apart from on torrent sites, and one forum I can think of which has the store-sharing sections hidden - though all you need to do is register to see it. Am I just being paranoid or should I remove the postings?
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Posting Sims 3 Store Content on a Blerg
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 24, 08:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sharing the link is not illegal.  Just don't admit that you were the one who pirated it, if you were.

The worst that is likely to happen is that your account gets deleted by the overlords.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Posting Sims 3 Store Content on a Blerg
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 24, 14:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or that someone will contact Mediafire, who will delete the upload so that the links become invalid.  The chances of that happening increase when you're sharing the links with non-ARRy types.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: