More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:27:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Ts3 Player BE GENTLE, JEROMY.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Ts3 Player BE GENTLE, JEROMY.  (Read 4839 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
New Ts3 Player BE GENTLE, JEROMY.
« on: 2011 October 19, 22:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guiz,

Long time listener, first time caller.  I've been playing the game for like, 3 days and have already run into a bunch of weird shit.  I have all the expansions except pets and stuff packs.  No CC or store stuff.  Awesomemod 1.24

1) Sound drops out
Basically, I hit fast forward or something on the game and it kills all sound completely until I restart the game.  According to MATY, this is fixed by deleting bicycles.  What?  Do I have to choose bikes or sound?  Can I have both?  Does anyone know of any non-bicycle related fixes for this?

2) My sim couple got one of those free vacation thingys and went to disappear for the weekend.  Except, one sim strolled back in a day early, in his work clothes and with his inventory wiped.  I figure he got reset some how.  I see I can regen the books that were in his inventory using AM, can I also salvage the scrap metal he'd collected and, more importantly, his fireman coat career reward? 

There was other stuff but I think I'll fuck around with it more before I ask questions.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: New Ts3 Player BE GENTLE, JEROMY.
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 20, 00:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* jezzer sharpen sporks

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Versus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 20, 00:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use STFU bicycle mod to fix the sound problem: http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?/topic/6566-shut-the-flock-up-sound-effects-new-flavor-added-september-7-2011/
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 October 20, 00:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the inventory loss, scrap metal is pretty easy to salvage, since you can buy it at the workbench and then re-imburse the Sim through the console.

With Twallan's Master Controller, you can quit the Sim's job, then reset it to the correct level, and I'm pretty sure all the job rewards should be re-added to your inventory. I'm not sure if Awesomemod has the same capability to reset job levels, as I've never fiddled with it beyond the default config and Supreme Commander mode.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 October 20, 01:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone, I'll try out the bike sound mod.  I guess the fireman's coat is no big deal as it was just a wall hanging... but still.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 October 20, 01:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone, I'll try out the bike sound mod.  I guess the fireman's coat is no big deal as it was just a wall hanging... but still.

You can always buy another from the debug menu, assuming it's in there, it should be.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 October 20, 06:51:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually believe that the fireman's coat isn't in the debug menu, but someone on MTS made one that is buyable in order to fix that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: