More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 12:10:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Strange freeze.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Strange freeze.  (Read 2623 times)
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
Strange freeze.
« on: 2011 October 19, 03:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I'm getting this annoying freeze up. I finally get Appawhatititsname to load and create a family with a horse and a dog. I go to make the horse to sniff the dog and it freezes up, and whatever audio clip was playing at the time just keeps skipping and repeating over and over. I tried it again at a different house with a horse interacting with a foal and it happens again. If this happens with a fucking standard social interaction I'm scared to think of what else could be horribly wrong here.

Anyone else getting this? I'm using an absolutely virgin fresh install. No CC or Store content or Awesomemod.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: Strange freeze.
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 19, 17:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My game crashed twice. It froze at first then seem to be stuck in some endless loop. I don't get any error messages it just freezes than stops working. The same thing happened to me when I was using the CRAP demo with Twallan's jailbreak. I blamed it on the fact that I was using a jailbreak but it seems that Pets just hates my machine. I am still using my mods, cc and store items though. No core mods or anything the like. I always leave them in for evey EP and so far I never had any trouble. The nocensor (the one you can set up yourself at MTS) always messes with the new effects of the next EP but that's pretty much it.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: