More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:34:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Pets patch - all CC borked!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets patch - all CC borked!  (Read 41579 times)
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Pets patch - all CC borked!
« Reply #50 on: 2011 November 23, 08:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They fixed their Store Content on the site, but someone would have to redownload and redistribute it for us to get the fixed content, "lol." 

I haven't thought about the store stuff needs to be downloaded again. I've been busy with the booty lately, so much work to do. Sorry, but that will be slow going, especially TSR junk.

I wonder if I need to get with Witch and figure out what to do with the old upload of store stuff. Maybe I don't need to worry about old uploads and just name the new ones with a "pets upd" suffix.

The "lol" is hilarious, Jeromycraig.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 November 23, 13:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a lot of time and expense to ask of anyone.  If someone wants to go to that trouble, I won't stand in their way, but I personally think the Store stuff should remain a "moving forward" thing.  Let people use Moryrie's packages or learn to RIG fix their own stuff, and use an anti-autonomy hack to avoid cat-eating bathtubs.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011 November 23, 14:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me say that my decrapped sims3packed CC works just fine in my game. i just double checked just to make sure, I checked table/chair animations, hottubs, fridges and beds, those were the main problems yes? So I don't believe anything needs to be redownloaded in order for it to work with pets. Maybe the "fixes" for the store stuff isn't in the sims3packs themselves but in a patch or in pets. 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 November 23, 16:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Store bath tubs seem to be my only problem and it seems like a lot of effort just to get a few working bath tubs. I'm too lazy to RIG so I just don't use store tubs in houses with cats *shrugs*. Doesn't seem like a huge deal to me. I certainly wouldn't oppose anyone uploading the re-downloaded fixed packs, they are a more patient person than I.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011 November 23, 16:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anything wrong with the tubs other than teleporting cat syndrome? To me that's a very minor "bug" as CTRL click teleport easily gets your cat back. I had a cat teleport into the middle of the ocean once, it walked it"s happy ass all the way home.

Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011 November 23, 17:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think you can wash dogs in them either but my memory might be wrong. I'll go check.

ETA: Yup, you can't bathe dogs in the store tubs. They go up to the dog, they get a relationship boost and then nothing.
« Last Edit: 2011 November 23, 18:25:33 by Seacret » Logged
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2011 November 23, 18:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I will not worry about the store content right now. I will continue to follow the store threads to see what is happening. Hopefully I can still get sets that have surface, comfort, plumbing issues uploaded soon. Thanks for the input.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2011 November 23, 20:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anything wrong with the tubs other than teleporting cat syndrome? To me that's a very minor "bug" as CTRL click teleport easily gets your cat back. I had a cat teleport into the middle of the ocean once, it walked it"s happy ass all the way home.

Reset sim works too.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2011 November 24, 17:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bathing small dogs work with store cc, it's just the large dogs that it doesn't work for. I even tried RIG fixing them, no change. Oh well.

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2011 November 24, 17:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You tried rigfixing a dog  Huh

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2011 November 24, 20:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You tried rigfixing a dog  Huh

Bob Barker does suggest having your pets fixed.

Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2012 February 29, 02:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Currently at 1.29. None of my store content is broken, nearly all my CC works without a hitch.

The only issue I'm having is the infamous "Sims 3 has encountered a problem and needs to close" issue.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2012 February 29, 02:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Currently at 1.29. None of my store content is broken, nearly all my CC works without a hitch.

The only issue I'm having is the infamous "Sims 3 has encountered a problem and needs to close" issue.

Sounds like there's a hitch somewhere.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: