More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 13:17:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Macro Control: Macrotastics
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Macro Control: Macrotastics  (Read 448464 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Macro Control: Macrotastics
« Reply #100 on: 2008 March 13, 23:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Low-quality practice junk gets automatically sold with full EIC under Skillinating, to keep you from running out of funds and clogging your inventory with garbage.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
krolyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 March 22, 13:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In AUTO>Hobbinate, could our sims feed cats and dogs has they do in Power Idle ? Thanks. My cats always finished starving while bowls are empty.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 March 22, 17:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought they already did. The pet-handler routines are in there already.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 March 22, 17:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get errors when having employees as farmers, as well when clicking on specific sims. This only happens on a specific lot and could have to do with the fact that it is a real big 6x5 farm.
Is there a chance that you might fix this, J.M.?
sparkle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 March 22, 17:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to take the macrotastics file out of my game because I wasn't getting the Natural Talent pop up. Is this a known issue. It only started when I put the latest version in my game
krolyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 March 23, 09:44:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims take care of the bird, but they still forget to fill the cat bowl. I've bought new cat bowls in case, and I've checked I have the last version of macrostatic and skillinator, but still I have to manually direct my sims to fill them.
Is there any condition for the pet-handler routine to start (except having a sims waiting for his next hobby action) ?
« Last Edit: 2008 March 24, 12:53:25 by krolyn » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 March 24, 13:16:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easy solution -- get this auto pet feeder that Pes converted from Pet Stories to TS2.  Fill once and forget.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 March 24, 15:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That thing is great. My four-cat household only has to refill once a day, as opposed to having say three bowls refilled twice a day. Luckily, sim cats don't know how to trip the hopper like my real one.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: 2008 March 24, 19:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still having issues with my sims STARVING TO DEATH when left on their own in fishbowl mode. I tend to not have them be power idle, so they can be sadorandom and do quirky things. I've had 4 sims drop dead of starvation with a FULL fridge on the lot, and even some made foods in their inventories. This didn't happen before FT, so.... yeah...
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 March 25, 18:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Minor issue with hobbinating in university...  If a sim is blogging on the computer, "go to class" will pop into the queue between blogging and the hobbinate icon, this seems to disrupt the cancellation check, so they just keep blogging when the hobby is maxed, and since they're in the zone sims keep blogging forever and ever, missing exams.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2008 March 25, 19:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Minor issue with hobbinating in university...  If a sim is blogging on the computer, "go to class" will pop into the queue between blogging and the hobbinate icon, this seems to disrupt the cancellation check, so they just keep blogging when the hobby is maxed, and since they're in the zone sims keep blogging forever and ever, missing exams.

Kids don't go to school and adults don't go to work either.
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 March 25, 22:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed that sims don't stop reading when skilling cooking, even if sleepclock calls them. Only cooking it seems. Haven't had any problems with cleaning or mechanical.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 March 26, 00:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I noticed that cooking thing today.  And it only seems when they're reading -- if they're watching the yummy channel, the sleepclock stops them.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 April 03, 03:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Under Hobbinate/Auto, the letterbox icon is displayed when WatchMovie is current.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2008 April 03, 17:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to add macro>bug hunt?

lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 April 03, 18:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to add macro>bug hunt?

That's something EA should have done before they released the game.   Grin

Danger: Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard, 4th Level
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 April 03, 18:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are lots of things EAxis should have done before they released the game, but here we are...  Wink

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2008 April 04, 08:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mind you-the sims seem to keep bug-hunting even if they are chased by bees, find stuff etc until the action is cancelled. Might not be needed. I just hate clicking on the ground rather than my sim if he/she is indoors. Same with birdwatching.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 April 09, 06:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I discovered that 'write novel' doesn't gain your sim creativity anymore. I used macro>skill and as the computer was the only thing on lot to allow this, that is what my sim automatically chose. I chose the plot/storyline thing and off he went. He wrote for about 7 hours and no skill gain. He was only level 4, (which was part-filled from comm-skilling on the karaoke machine) so it isn't as if he had to do loads to get to the next level.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 April 09, 11:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I discovered that 'write novel' doesn't gain your sim creativity anymore. I used macro>skill and as the computer was the only thing on lot to allow this, that is what my sim automatically chose. I chose the plot/storyline thing and off he went. He wrote for about 7 hours and no skill gain. He was only level 4, (which was part-filled from comm-skilling on the karaoke machine) so it isn't as if he had to do loads to get to the next level.
Noted. Next update will remove this option from skilling creativity if you have FT+.

Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: 2008 April 09, 20:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh. I could have sworn I had a Sim gaining creativity from novel-writing the other day. I clicked on the computer and queued it, if that makes any difference.

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 April 09, 22:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Manually directing them to write novels still gains creativity in my game. It's the only thing one of my families have for creativity.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 April 09, 23:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this is related (like "write novel manually" = creativity gain, "skillinate creativity via novel writing" = no skill gain) but when I Macro-Caffeinate and the available caffeine provider in the lot is the new FT coffee-machine, the sim keeps drinking and disposing of the cups but doesn't gain energy at all. (I think the same happened with the LS Stories super coffee machine too) They do gain energy normally though through the CoffeeBeanShrub from CS  Stories.

Dive in!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2008 April 10, 06:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine uses Riley's Coffemaker and usually, if a sim is sat chatting while chugging then 2 cups will do it.

Manually directing them to write novels still gains creativity in my game. It's the only thing one of my families have for creativity.

Thnaks Jel, I'll manually direct to novel-write and see if it helps gain creativity in my game. If not, it might be a hack conflict. I don't have any that relate to 'novel writing' or 'creativity' though, apart from skillinator.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 April 10, 15:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine uses Riley's Coffemaker and usually, if a sim is sat chatting while chugging then 2 cups will do it.

I want to check this again, because simZazazu (who had no bed at the time and really needed the caffeine) was macro-caffeinating on a pre-FT modified comm lot, and it took bloody near forever for her to get out of the red.

Naturally, the "really have to pee now" function worked perfectly.  Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 20:53:14 by jolrei » Logged

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: