More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:09:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Macro Control: Macrotastics
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Macro Control: Macrotastics  (Read 447102 times)
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: Macro Control: Macrotastics
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 02, 07:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same issue as Jelenedra but I also got the wrong icon appearing - I had the one for pottery. By cancelling, manually directing the sim to sew and then clicking on Macro > Sew I got the right icon and sewing the correct items.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 02, 11:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issues will be resolved in next version and replaced with all new issues.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 02, 20:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting errors when I try to have kids use the new Macro...Hobbinate (love the name, btw  Smiley).  In this particular case, I selected Macro...Hobbinate...Nature, with an ant farm on a table in the same room.  It threw the attached error.  I clicked on the very same ant farm to queue the action the usual way and the kid had no problem using it (in fact it triggered his One True Hobby).  The errors seem to happen when any kid chooses Hobbinate, no matter what option they choose.  I am not sure if it's an issue for any other age groups.

I am running the latest versions of macrotastics and skillinator, both dated 3/2/08 12:18 pm. 

Karen

EDIT:  It's not just kids.  I'm getting the same thing with other Sims too.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 03, 17:13:38 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
raiu
Asinine Airhead

Her? ESFP. Me? INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 02, 21:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having problems with sims dropping their entire queue when I direct them to hobbinate. And sometimes for no reason that I can see. Also in one dorm when they are directed to skillinate-->creativity they want to play piano, but they have no piano so the icons just blink. They do, however, have easels so I don't get it.  Undecided

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 02, 23:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Macro.../Hobbying / Literature made my Sim call friends. Canceled the action he repeated to call friends.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 02, 23:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From my observations it seems the Hobbinate is *always* triggering the Call Friends.  Something's definitely not right there....

Karen
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 03, 17:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hobbination is not finished. I had to release the current version to fix an unrelated bug. If you use it right now, I am not interested in your error logs, and most hobbies do not have actions plugged.

From my observations it seems the Hobbinate is *always* triggering the Call Friends.  Something's definitely not right there....
This behavior is actually correct. A sim will perform all his necessary damage control work before engaging in a hobby. The Hobbinator is basically just Power Idle on Speed With Hobbies.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 03, 17:26:43 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 03, 17:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed the new Fix > Borken Mood Boosts is this to fix the stuck aspiration mood problem I was having?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 03, 19:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah. Hobbination not fixed yet. That's why I couldn't get anyone but the tinkerer to hobbinate correctly. Everyone else would just sit or pace back and forth, even though all the necessary objects are hanging around.

I'll be on the lookout for the finished version.  Cool
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 03, 19:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jelenedra: That is not new. I usually click it when it appears. I figure it means something like "mood boosts are broken -- click here to fix them" or something along those lines. I rarely notice any sudden or amazing change afterwards, though. I am sure it does something important.

Tongue

ETA: Oh, and it isn't part of the Macrotastics box. It is part of the Lot Debugger.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 03, 20:03:54 by V » Logged

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008 March 03, 20:30:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah. It sure is. >_<

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 March 04, 00:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting the drasted 404 message when I try to download the skillinator.  Also, I must be blind because I can't find it on (in?) the list.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 March 04, 01:11:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting the drasted 404 message when I try to download the skillinator.  Also, I must be blind because I can't find it on (in?) the list.

Download Macrotastics.zip, skillinator is in there.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 March 04, 01:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Download Macrotastics.zip, skillinator is in there.

Just figured that out and came to retract my stupid statement.   Roll Eyes   I was busy updating and didn't install as I went.  Embarrassed  Forgive my rashness and thanks for letting me know.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
pcgeekri
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 March 04, 19:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happened to the lastest version of Macrotasitcs/Skillinator for BV/FT uploaded to the site at March 5, 2008 3:30PM (Or as shown in the Zip file Macrotastics 3/4/2008 12:15 PM  Skillinator 3/4/2008 12:25 PM)?  My sims get green then stand there.  I'm still using Bon Voyage.  Freetime I'll get after ACR is updated (Correction: Inteenimater must be updated for Freetime, more than likely ACR will have to be updated for the Freetime Version of Inteenimater therefore to be more nearly correct I'll get Freetime once Intenimater is updated.).  I tried one sim to skillinate - body, another sim  I tried skilinate - charisma.

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
« Last Edit: 2008 March 04, 22:24:37 by pcgeekri » Logged
quasim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 March 04, 21:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happened to the lastest version of Macrotasitcs/Skillinator for BV/FT uploaded to the site at March 5, 2008 3:30PM (Or as shown in the Zip file Macrotastics 3/4/2008 12:15 PM  Skillinator 3/4/2008 12:25 PM)?  My sims get green then stand there.  I'm still using Bon Voyage.  Freetime I'll get after ACR is updated.  I tried one sim to skillinate - body, another sim  I tried skilinate - charisma.

Classical case of disregarding the old rule: "Don't fix it if it isn't broken!"
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 March 04, 21:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Freetime I'll get after ACR is updated.

ACR works fine with FT.  It didn't need any updating, according to Twojeffs.  So don't let that stop you.

Karen
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 March 04, 22:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you should check his thread. He has been updating like crazy.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 March 04, 22:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Freetime I'll get after ACR is updated.

ACR works fine with FT.  It didn't need any updating, according to Twojeffs.  So don't let that stop you.

Karen

Actually, he has updated ACR.  It was a minor change to take into account NPCs you shouldn't interact with (such as Food Judges).  And everything else of his that I use has now been updated.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 March 04, 23:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, he has updated ACR.  It was a minor change to take into account NPCs you shouldn't interact with (such as Food Judges).

TJ posted an alert early this morning that FT could make ACR seriously wonky, due to the way the two aspirations are stored.  ACR currently can't distinguish between them, and may use the secondary asp for its calculations rather than the primary one.  So it's usable, but it may not work the way we think it should.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 March 05, 00:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really?  Thanks for the update.  I have been checking his site for updates daily since FT came out but I must have missed that one. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 March 05, 01:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJ posted an alert early this morning that FT could make ACR seriously wonky, due to the way the two aspirations are stored.  ACR currently can't distinguish between them, and may use the secondary asp for its calculations rather than the primary one.  So it's usable, but it may not work the way we think it should.
It's a REALLY simple function call, so I have no idea why he would bother to write that instead of just FIXING it.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 March 05, 01:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He also said something about having to see what impact is has on the rest of the code in the hack.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 March 05, 04:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the latest DC about an hour or two ago, and skillinate/cleaning is no longer working for me.  The sim just stands in front of the bookcase.  Tried with 2 different sims and 2 different bookcases.  They can skillinate/cooking from the same bookcase.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 March 05, 05:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noted. I revised the bookcase-study logic, probably missed a spot when porting to the new system.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: