More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 06:44:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Macro Control: Macrotastics
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Macro Control: Macrotastics  (Read 448319 times)
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Macro Control: Macrotastics
« Reply #275 on: 2008 October 31, 07:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uni, NL, OFB, SNS, GLS only.  Macro-clean is borked.  Clicking Macro-clean results only in trash being taken out.  Showers, terlets and sinks are completely ignored.  I seem to remember dirty dishes possibly being ignored as well, though as a rule my sims don't get a lot of opportunities to leave dirty dishes around (I make 'em clean them up.)

I removed all BUY controllers, on the off chance.  Same Macro-clean results--trash out, no cleaning of dirty plumbing objects.  Sold the Macrotastics controller and replaced it; still no go.

Also got an error message on a sim who was power idling, resulting in him and other sims on power idle being kicked out of power idle.  Can post error log, if you want it.

Also, ('cause I'd rather not spam every thread) the phone controller isn't working properly.  The only option on any phone is Set Ringer.

Hack detector doesn't find any conflicts.

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 October 31, 08:21:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Attach log for further review.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 October 31, 08:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Log attached.  I've got two more like it from the same sim in power idle, if you want more. Tongue

[attachment deleted by admin]

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 October 31, 10:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrmitron. That's very unusual. I've never seen an error in that before...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2008 October 31, 10:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrmitron. That's very unusual. I've never seen an error in that before...

My game does weird shit? Lovely...

Three errors on the same sim, Darcy. All three are similar. What are the odds that he's borked?  He's not the only one, just the first.  Similar errors turning up in other lots, now.

Macro-clean and Set Ringer problems still exist.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 31, 11:45:19 by Count Four » Logged

spinningplates
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2008 October 31, 13:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I, too, am having macro-clean result only in taking out the trash, when there is clearly much to clean (toilets, showers, counters, etc.).  I have EPs up to FT, no BV, and no SPs.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2008 October 31, 14:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. When the cleaning routine runs, it's not getting the job done. When Sims finish their cleaning routine, the clean command still remains available, but drops out of queue if chosen again. I think they are missing newspaper cleanup as well as plumbing items. I'm not sure about plates as the family I'm currently playing tends to wash them when they finish eating.

With the latest Macrotastics, most commands don't want to work unless their stats are much higher than I have them.

I'm playing the Apocalypse Challenge so Sims will often have needs lower than the new threshold allows. For example, the family was very hungry and had a hygiene problem due to challenge limitations . Because of this, I couldn't even get Sims to macro>kick while waiting on another Sim to cook dinner. They had to eat and sponge bathe before it would work. I knew that skillinate or hobbinate wouldn't work in my current scenario (failing hunger and hygiene)  but I have always been able to get them to do kicking or a quick cleaning without a problem before.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 October 31, 15:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My macro clean just drops out of queue on all sims on all lots,everything else seems to work tho. It just started doing this with the last update. I get no error logs and I play in debug mode. 
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: 2008 October 31, 17:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My macro clean just drops out of queue on all sims on all lots,everything else seems to work tho. It just started doing this with the last update. I get no error logs and I play in debug mode. 

Same here.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: 2008 October 31, 19:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also noticed macro->clean falling out of the queue, but I thought it was because the cat was sitting in the pet bed that the sim wanted to clean.  Maybe not, huh?

Also, the error log I posted is the same "too many iterations" error as Count Four's.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2008 October 31, 21:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My macro/clean drops also out of queue. Also i got issues lately with Flamingos used with macro/kick stuff. I get only the stand up Menue but the Flamingo is not on the ground. If a sim is under Macro/kick stuff he trys to stand up the flamingo but could not, he gets in a loop of pushed to kick and trying to stand up the damn thing.  No errors. I have all EPs and SPs plus the latest AL patch.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: 2008 November 01, 00:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I had the same problem when I was mucking with AL the other day, had to hire a maid in a house with 6 (!) adults, one of whom was a stay-at-home with a high neat score because I couldn't make them Macro clean and I wanted to be sure that SOMETHING was trying to make sure I didn't miss anything. I had a handful of other mods in, but most of them were TJ's. I also had some trouble with TV menus when trying to skillinate cooking and could not reliably get the option (for either the skillinating Sim or another in the same household) to change to the Yummy channel to appear on the TV. I finally removed the TV from the house so they would skillinate with the bookshelf.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
lurkmoar
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 November 02, 07:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Macro-clean is borked.
Also got an error message on a sim who was power idling, resulting in him and other sims on power idle being kicked out of power idle.

Same thing here. I have all the expansions, stuff packs and both official AL patches on top of it (with no-CD exe, if that's relevant).
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2008 November 02, 07:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I only have AL p1, all EPs, SPs. No error log. Just in case you want to know Tongue  Also, All Pescados Suck.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 November 02, 08:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should be fixed now. Death to EMMA.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: 2008 November 02, 08:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Bout time!

Cyjon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2008 November 05, 21:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a reason that body skillination doesn't use the basketball hoop (training rate 300)?  It has a greater energy drain than the treadmill or other exercise machines but less than the exercise bike.  Plus it gives more fun and less hygiene drop than the exercise machines.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2008 November 05, 22:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a reason that body skillination doesn't use the basketball hoop (training rate 300)?  It has a greater energy drain than the treadmill or other exercise machines but less than the exercise bike.  Plus it gives more fun and less hygiene drop than the exercise machines.
Probably because A: It is new, so I haven't adequately reviewed it, and B: It is energy-draining.

Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2008 November 07, 01:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will skillinator be updated to direct sims to jump rope if there is no excercize equipment on the lot?  Or, did I somehow manage to get an old version?

By the way, loving macrotastics so far.  Just downloaded the other day.  Mostly, I wanted it for socializing and gardening, but I find I'm using skillinator the most with my test sims.   Cheesy

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2008 November 07, 13:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims that don't have exercise equipment run outside to the mailbox and do yoga in the winter until they turn blue. I stop them and send them inside at that point because I don't know if they will stop on their own before freezing solid.  Once inside I have to manually tell them to jump rope or work out to the stereo or they will just run back outside again.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2008 November 07, 13:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims that don't have exercise equipment run outside to the mailbox and do yoga in the winter until they turn blue. I stop them and send them inside at that point because I don't know if they will stop on their own before freezing solid.  Once inside I have to manually tell them to jump rope or work out to the stereo or they will just run back outside again.
Issue is noted. As for the mailbox thing, the tricky thing is that it is hard to find open space in code. I will suppress the mailbox-seeking behavior in bad weather.

Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2008 November 07, 15:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another mailbox thing. I have noticed that when a sim decides to go to the wrong bed and the Bed Nazi chases them out, they now run all the way to the mailbox instead of just out of the room. This is not good when their energy levels are very low, and I find the sim passed out on the sidewalk.

More F than you
spinningplates
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 November 07, 16:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they now run all the way to the mailbox instead of just out of the room.

I have noticed this as well.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2008 November 07, 20:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought they always did run to the mailbox? If they stay outside the room, they just keep trying to get back into the same bed they have just been booted from. Apartment Life seems to make them try to go to bed early, even when they have quite a bit of energy AND Sleepclock is installed.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2008 November 07, 22:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought they always did run to the mailbox? If they stay outside the room, they just keep trying to get back into the same bed they have just been booted from. Apartment Life seems to make them try to go to bed early, even when they have quite a bit of energy AND Sleepclock is installed.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! The game sends them to bed at frickin' 8:00 pm if their energy is 1/4 full! What the heck?
Who thought that was a good idea?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: