More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:19:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Was The Alternative No 20k Handout Completed?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Was The Alternative No 20k Handout Completed?  (Read 6710 times)
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Was The Alternative No 20k Handout Completed?
« on: 2011 October 10, 23:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found the thread for alternative no 20k handout here:http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12283.0.html  Instead of reviving it, I figured it would be best to start a new thread to ask if it was ever completed.  The most recent update was from a couple of years ago saying that a version 2 was in progress.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Was The Alternative No 20k Handout Completed?
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 11, 00:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found the thread for alternative no 20k handout here:http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12283.0.html  Instead of reviving it, I figured it would be best to start a new thread to ask if it was ever completed.  The most recent update was from a couple of years ago saying that a version 2 was in progress.

Out of curiosity, exactly what thought process led you to think it would be best to start a brand new thread instead of necromancing the original?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dark_Author
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 11, 01:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I went to reply to the original, there was a picture that said that necromancy was bad and if it had been more than 30 days since the last reply was posted, that I should consider starting a new thread. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 October 11, 01:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The concept was discontinued when the Inventory was created. In TS2, one can simply buy a bunch of stuff as value-holders and stuff it into the sim's inventory.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: