More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:25:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)  (Read 251936 times)
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)
« Reply #200 on: 2006 November 10, 15:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the same problem.   I have autoyak installed and macrotastics installed and I still have no options to call friends or targets...neither on the sim or on the phone.  The targets are at home and I can make him call them manually, but I can't seem to use the autoyak at all.  I have had this problem ever since I got Pets and I have downloaded the autoyak every time it is updated because I keep hoping the problem will be fixed.  The only hacks I have are Pescado's.  I suppose what I will now do is take everything out except the autoyak and see if that works.  I'll be back.

Dream

ETA: OK, with all hacks gone except for autoyak and macrotastics, it works.  So I will now go through the long process of putting everything back in one at a time to find the culprit.  I'll let you all know which one it is.
« Last Edit: 2006 November 10, 15:19:01 by dream_operator » Logged

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2006 November 10, 17:07:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bets on the Kitten Killer
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2006 November 10, 18:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! That would be my bet if I had the kitten killer!

I do have an update on my problem though.  I put my whole hack folder back into the game with the intent on sorting it out later tonight (I just wanted to play for now) and when I did that the autoyak still worked! I have no idea why, but I'm not complaning!  Cheesy

Dream

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2006 November 10, 19:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I take my electronics in for repair and it works perfectly both there and when I get back home, I say:
It wanted a ride in the car!
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (01/29/06)
« Reply #204 on: 2006 November 11, 13:28:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay for updating this hack! Thanks!  Grin I always preferred it over other phone hacks since it was simple and easy to use.

make sure you have Macrotastics installed, it's now a requirement.

I haven't played my game yet to test this but I hope it isn't true. Requiring Macrotastics isn't listed on the first page of this thread or in the RTFM. A previous comment (on page 4) by JMP also didn't mention it.

Payne
Okay, we seem to have hit a stable release.

First, the few changes:: The Call X option will no longer appear on the regular phone, because Maxis has crippled phone plugins. The option will instead appear on your sim, either seamlessly with the rest of your cellphone call options, or by themselves if you lack a cellphone. Note that Macrotastics will be required if you lack a cellphone, as the Macro library is used to locate a regular phone to use. Other than that, it should largely work as before.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2006 November 20, 12:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC moveinall modifies the TTAB for PersonGlobals, and is therefore the most likely to cause all sorts of mayhem.

pinhead finally updated this (for NL at least I think, definitely by OFB) to use the social plug-in method, so it no longer conflicts with the TTAB for PersonGlobals. However, if you have Pets, you should not be using moveinall (or any of it's variations) because the update has not yet been officially released. I have been communicating with pinhead, and he has provided me his updated version. I will pretty much be taking custody of the moveinall hack and the responsibility for its future compatibility. When I get around to it, I'll test it out myself a bit before releasing a public version for testing. Probably sometime this week; if not today, then probably by the weekend.

Ste

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2006 November 20, 15:07:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay!!!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2006 November 20, 15:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Rainbows suck!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2006 November 20, 15:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Syberspunks are awesome, and all Pescados suck.  Tongue
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2006 December 11, 13:21:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't get "Call enemies" to work when trying to harrass a vampire.
The option does appear at the correct time (during daylight hours) and and she does call the vampire (once), but the relationship does not seem to be affected.
Is it because my sim has too many nice points, or is it related to the vampirism somehow?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2006 December 11, 17:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you called once, and it worked, then that sim already bottomed out. Note that YOUR side of the relationship isn't affected, but whoever you harassed gets -50 towards you.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2006 December 11, 21:01:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying to get a sim to call a vamp the other day, forgetting about daytime harassment, but I didn't get an option to ring the vamp at all in the day, only at night.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 March 26, 22:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyway to make them keep talking to a friend on the phone until their social bar is maxed out? This would prevent them from trying to call a maxed out friend every ten seconds while macro'ed.

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2007 March 26, 23:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been meaning to ask this a long time: what is "call targets?"

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2007 March 27, 00:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Targets are Sims who are known to the caller but not friends.  You can use Call...Targets to call an acquaintance and talk until they become friends.  Very useful if you need a friend for promotion or to fulfill a "make a friend" want.
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2007 March 27, 00:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Targets are Sims who are known to the caller but not friends.  You can use Call...Targets to call an acquaintance and talk until they become friends.  Very useful if you need a friend for promotion or to fulfill a "make a friend" want.

Damn, I never knew that.  Always thought it was a harassment thing.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2007 March 27, 01:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Targets are also sims that aren't friends of any other sims in the family because only family friends are counted for promotions.  Your sim would be wasting time making friends with a sim who was already friends with someone else in the household.
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2007 March 27, 01:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cool, good to know.  Smiley

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Wanda
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 July 08, 15:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if this works with Seasons? I am attempting to try it out - so far it isn't working. Am going to try removing all my hacks except for autoyak and see if that makes any difference. I so love this hack but when I got seasons I removed all my hacks and lost this one. I am hoping it will work again!

Thanks!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 July 08, 16:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does. Make sure to run Paladin's Hack Conflict Detector in case something's interfering.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2007 July 09, 23:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also make sure you've got the Seasons version of the hack.  I think the Pets version is very non-Seasons compliant, if I'm remembering correctly.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2007 July 10, 03:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, it's all the same version, there's actually only one Autoyak version that's compatible with everything.

myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2007 August 06, 00:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Curious if anyone else has recently lost the "Call Friends" option from the pie menu?
I still have "Call Targets" available, but not the "Call Friends" No idea why and befoer I go digging through hack to find out which one borked out of no where sometime between last week and this week I just wanted to check if anyone else has run into something similar.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2007 August 06, 02:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure the option is actually "lost"? The option will only appear when the algorithm detects people to call. The logic of WHEN that is was recently altered for improved efficiency: It no longer attempts to rabidly maintain EVERYTHING at 100, only those where STR is close to LTR. Which means if you're already at 100/100, it will fight off decay as before, but if you're at, say, 100/20, it will do nothing and just let LTR cook on its own until the two numbers are closer.

myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2007 August 06, 04:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. Yes it was temporarily "lost". What when why or how is known only by the gods of sims2 WTFness. After making the above post I redownloaded the directors cut and overwrote all the hacks I have from it, which includes autoyak, fired up the game and viola. Call Friends option was back.

Guessing the version I had was somehow corrupted or... something.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: