More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:45:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Please help for I am stupid and can't figure out how to make sacred NPC's.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please help for I am stupid and can't figure out how to make sacred NPC's.  (Read 6644 times)
SenkoAu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Please help for I am stupid and can't figure out how to make sacred NPC's.
« on: 2011 September 11, 01:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched the internet and in the forums as well as read the manual but I can't figure out how I make my NPC's sacred. I've tried left clicking in the choose a household, edit town and in game but I'm not seeing any options. I know the mod is installed as showconfig brings up the various settings I have in which story driver is enabled but I can't get the option. Where exactly do I need to click story, game, some other section? Is there some cheat command I have to enter?

EDIT
Just to clarify I am talking specifically about entire households here, individual NPC's it does work on but I don't want to have to hunt down every member of every household I want to make sacred individually. I understand there is a way to just affect an entire family.

« Last Edit: 2011 September 11, 01:27:46 by SenkoAu » Logged
michelou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Please help for I am stupid and can't figure out how to make sacred NPC's.
« Reply #1 on: 2011 September 11, 17:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to do the control-click from the town view to make the household sacred.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: Please help for I am stupid and can't figure out how to make sacred NPC's.
« Reply #2 on: 2011 September 14, 03:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to be in town view.  With a different family selected, it seems to be easier this way, just zoom into the house/lot and then click the house, like you do for an individual, and the option to make sacred will appear.  When making the house sacred, all current members within the household automatically become sacred.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: